Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS THING IS REAL!!!

***fair use for educational and informational purposes***
courtesy www.tribulation-now.org and our DEAR BROTHER in CHRIST JOHN

Seeing is Believing

Take your laptop or computer and do the following please.

From a web browser type in the following URL.

Google Sky:
http://www.google.com/sky/

Step One: After you go to "Google Sky" you will see "outer space" and the blackness of stars.
Step Two: In the search bar at the upper left corner of the Google Sky screen, type "Mercury" and press Enter. Again you will see only the blackness of outer space with a little devil like symbol for the planet "Mercury".
Step Three: Next, find the little button in the upper right of your screen that says "Infrared". Click that button. The screen will turn to a hazy reddish color.

You can now see NIBIRU, in the upper left quadrant of your computer screen. Please note that you did not have to press the + "Zoom In" slider buttons at all to see this monster. This view is from the perspective of Planet Earth. If you hover your cursor over the black ambassador of death, you will see the "coordinates" on the bottom of your screen. They are:

9 hours / 47 minutes / 59.0 seconds / 13 degrees / 16 feet / 19.3 inches

If you want a feel for how close it is to earth, I recommend you search on Jupiter. After doing so you will again see nothing but black space. However, to see Jupiter you will have to click the + "Zoom In" ladder slider about 6 times. Think about that. In order for you to SEE Jupiter, you have to ZOOM IN about 6 times.

How many times did you have to zoom in to see Nibiru? None.

Re: THIS THING IS REAL!!!

I'm not worried. God's got our planet under His protection. He has a vested interest in keeping it from being destroyed, you know. =) He's not going to let anything truly catastrophic--anything on the level of a Tribulation-level catastrophe--happen until the Tribulation is in progress.

Didn't mean to sound like a fear-mongerer, the rescue mission is coming before this!

It is another reason to LOOK UP FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!!

JESUS IS COMING!!!

NIBIRU IS THE "DESTROYER" OR "NEMESIS" IT DIDN'T GET THIS NAME FOR NOTHING...

JESUS IS LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS AND IS ON HIS WAY!!!

Todd, isn't Mercury the closest orbiting planet to the Sun in our solar system?

Wow, that means Leonid Elenin was right! Comet Elenin is truly getting closer to the Sun now. Especially, towards early September 2011.

Elenin will reach perihelion on September 10 !!

Lots of questions here.

Why does it only show up when you click the infrared button? As large as it is, should show up without it. Also, why does it have a purple circle around it?

Strange looking, I'll say.

It is a "Dark Star" and thus cannot be seen except with Infrared. From what I can understand.

Psalm40
It is a "Dark Star" and thus cannot be seen except with Infrared. From what I can understand.

So, this is not Elenin?

Psalm 40,

I followed your instructions, and if you slide the bar under the infrared after you click on it; it disappears.
Are you sure this is not what they call A Black Hole,
where it can't be seen with the naked eye, and it sucks, or draws things into itself??

To me it looks like a black hole..I may be wrong...to each his/her own.

Years ago, I can't remember who the person was, but they mentioned that, the black hole may be the entrance to hell. Because whatever it sucks into it, there is outermost darkness, therefore, there is no light.

If you type in Venus, and follow your instructions with the infrared, you'll see it this time on the right hand side of the screen!

Here's some information on black holes!!!

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l2/black_holes.html

Whatever it is thanks for sharing...interesting!

Blessings!

Valerie

I tried moving the slider to make it bigger but had to click infrared again. When I do, the slider goes back down to where it was. Anyone know why?

I looked at this the other day, and I was told to search for the constellation Leo. It is definitely located in Leo, but I'm not sure when this database was last updated. It's true that a Brown Dwarf star can only be seen with an infrared telescope, since it is very dark and cold. When some people show pictures of another Sun shining in the sky, just remember that Nibiru(Planet X) will not be visible like that. People will not see it until it moves in front of the Sun, if that happens.

Kevin

thanks kevin

I agree Kathy..
in fact I beleive we are directed by GOD not to worry and he tells us he is in complete control.

Mark W
Lots of questions here.

Why does it only show up when you click the infrared button? As large as it is, should show up without it. Also, why does it have a purple circle around it?

Strange looking, I'll say.

Thanks Psalm40
This is the very first time I used googles sky map. Awesome

Mark,
I had often wondered if Nibiru was a quasar.
The Comet Elenin is not Nibiru.
Nibiru comes later.
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"
Look at this wiki page for images and info about a quasar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar

A quasar core.... Don't it look like a solar eclipse or a black sun?

This is weird.. Check out this 2002 album & songs.
I never heard of it before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_%28Primal_Fear_album%29
Do you think it is about nibiru?

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

For your discernment

Earth Moon Telescope Pointing at Comet Elenin

Excerpt:
The Earth and Moon together are a giant telescope. With it you can see things, maybe even the best optical, infrared, xray and radio telescopes can't see. The Earth Moon telescope can not replace these other instruments but it is a complement to them.

When the Earth Moon telescope points towards and object in space, we can see it reflected in the movement of the oceans.

The flexing continental plates and the oceans above them are the eyes and ears of this telescope.

Some of the limitations of the Earth Moon telescope, are it can only see in 2 dimensions, and of course we can't see color, size or shape. However we can observe the nature of an objects influence on the Earth.

So when the Earth Moon telescope points at comet Elenin, for example, what do we see?

Earthquakes Tides and Alignment charts: http://blacksun2012.com/earthquakes-tides-alignments/

Comets Not What We Expected: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A028C644C0911272

excerpt:
On the picture taken by the well-known Australian astronomy amateur, Terry Lovejoy, which discovered his comet in 2007, is clearly visible long and thin ion tail stretching almost one degree! Which corresponds to the length of the tail is more than 3,000,000 km! Although this is not a record, the sodium tail of comet Hale-Bopp had a length of nearly 50 million kilometers! Comet Elenin will pass closest to the Earth on October 16 at distance about 35 million kilometers from our planet.
http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/08/21/th...-comet-elenin/

I heard some are saying the plasma tail can be as long as 17,000,000 to 22,000,000 km long range by Sept 1.

Yes, Zoe, the music is in relation to this, so is the song Black Hole Sun by Soungarden... Watch the video on youtube, it is disturbing... The pagans can't wait until this thing comes and takes away all the pesky Christians.

ALL PRAISE TO JESUS!

HE IS COMING SOON!

MARANATHA!

That's scary Psalm40

Here is an update video of Elenin

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

For your own discernment

Article and video interview from a man who is connecting the dots on Elenin.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://rt.com/usa/news/comet-elenin-space-nasa-478/