Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Major signs pointing to 2011/this week (day 234 = 8/22)

...From: ***Saturday, February 18, 2006 - major Jewish / "heavenly" sign;
....................49th ("Son of Man, the wrath of God") day of 2006
...To: Saturday, August 20, 2011
...It is 2009 days
...Or 287 weeks
...2009 days = 49 X 41
...49 = "the Son of Man; the wrath of God"
...41 = deception; sweetness; bitterness LINK LINK

+++

To: Monday, August 22, 2011 - DAY "234"** (of 2011)

**Jim Bramlett's post of Vincent Tan receiving $2.34 from the angel.
(See Encounter #3 at link) LINK

+++

From: ***Saturday, February 18, 2006 - major Jewish / "heavenly" sign;
49th ("Son of Man, the wrath of God") day of 2006
To: Monday, August 22, 2011
It is 2011 days
NOTE THE "2011"

+++

God is speaking "Major Warnings" through "49's" to the people of the Earth!!!!!

***JUST LIKE God opened a "door" of Israel to "cross over" into
Their promised land, He NOW will "open a door" so that Israel
(through many trials) will WIN AGAIN!!!! God allowed Israel to
cross TWICE!!! FIRST, they crossed the Red Sea in escaping
Pharaoh. NEXT, they crossed the Jordan into their promised land.
At this SECOND crossing (of the Jordan), the priests were to go
ahead of the people by "2000" cubits. This number, "2000", means
"crossing the Jordan".

The VERY unique gamma-ray burst (GRB) on the 49th day of 2006
was "2000" seconds. This is also 33 ( "promise" ) minutes. It is
TOTALLY unheard of for a GRB to last that long. When coupled
with the number 49 ( "the Son of Man; the wrath of God" ), to me,
it has a profound meaning as a sign.
…………

Joshua 3
3 And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark
of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites
bearing it, then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.
4 Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand
cubits by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way
by which ye must go: for ye have not passed this way heretofore.
5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow
the LORD will do wonders among you.

***NOTES on 2000 second GRB:

LINK

...***GRB ID: ***GRB 060218A
...Date: 2006/02/18
...Time: 03:34:30 UTC
...Constellation of Aries (The Ram or Lamb)

...DESCRIPTION:

...This is a very unusual burst, perhaps the oddest yet seen!
...Gamma-rays were detected from this burst for *2000 seconds*,
...an extremely long time. The burst ...was faint, with a flat emission
...(that is, constant brightness) of low-energy or "softer" ...gamma
...rays for 280 seconds.=2 0Around 200 seconds in it started getting
...brighter linearly, and at about 290 seconds it emitted higher-energy,
..."harder" gamma rays ...for 10 seconds. Eventually, it started to
...slowly fade away, with gamma rays still ...being detected 2000
...seconds (over 30 minutes) after the initial detection.

...(Articles below)

...Cosmically Terrifying Read of the Day

LINK

...Strange Exploding Star Unlocks Supernova Secrets

LINK

The 33 minute (the age of Jesus at His crucifixion) GRB described
above came out of Aries, the goat. There were 2 goats taken on Yom
Kippur. Lots were cast and one became the goat of sacrifice and the
other (the "scapegoat") was SET FREE. Jesus was our Sacrifice.

Re: Major signs pointing to 2011/this week (day 234 = 8/22)

Calvin, that heaven's door just be via the Constellation GYNUS/SWAN...it's in the shape of THE cross, w/Jesus' head centered in the middle star of ORION.

I, you see--have been seeing it most every morning as of late, thanks to Jesus waking me up @ around 4:30 AM (MT), just so that I can peek out of my eastside bedroom window.

Please check out this particular constellation! OK?

Thanks,
Tammy

Tammy:

I looked this up (below)...

VERY INTERESTING!!!

BLESSINGS!!!

Sky Chart (set on hour "1" and see Cygnus at upper center):

LINK

3. CYGNUS (The Swan) LINK
The Blesser surely returning

20. Cygnus (the Swan)

This constellation repeats, emphasises, and affirms this glorious truth. It has to do with the Great Blesser and His speedy return, as is testified by all the ancient names connected with it.

In the Denderah Zodiac it is named Tes-ark, which means this from afar.

It is a most brilliant and gorgeous asterism of 81 stars; one of the 1st or 2nd, six of the 3rd, twelve of the 4th magnitude, etc. It contains variable stars, five double stars, and one quadruple. The star marekd "61 Cygni" is known as one of the most wonderful in the whole heavens. It consists of two stars which revolve about each other, and yet have a progressive motion common to each!

This mighty bird is not falling dead, like Aquila, but it is flying swiftly in mid-heaven. It is coming to the earth, for it is not so much a bird of the air, but a bird peculiarly belonging to both the earth and the waters.

Its brightest star a (between the body and the tail), is called Deneb (like another in CAPRICORNUS), and means the judge. It is also called Adige, flying swiftly, and thus at once it is connected with Him who cometh to judge the earth in righteousness.

The star b (in the beak) is named Al Bireo (Arabic), flying quickly.

The star g (in the body) is called Sadr (Hebrew), who returns as in a circle.

The two stars in the tail, now marked in the maps as p I and p II, are named Azel, who goes and returns quickly; and Fafage, gloriously shining forth.

The teaching, then, of the whole sign of AQUARIUS is clear and complete. The names of the stars explain the constellations, and the names of the constellations explain the sign, so that we are left in no doubt.

By His atoning death (as set forth in CAPRICORNUS) He has purchased and procured unspeakable blessings for His redeemed. This sign (AQUARIUS) tells of those blessings being poured forth, and of the speedy return of Him who is to bring "rivers of blessing," and to fill this earth with blessing and glory "as the waters cover the sea."

"Then take, LORD, thy kingdom, and come in Thy glory;
Make the scene of Thy sorrows the place of Thy throne,
Complete all the blessing which ages in story
Have told of the triumphs so justly Thine own."

For me, this is most interesting. I was born in February, so my sign is Aquarius. Fortunately, God controls my destiny, not the stars.

Calvin
Tammy:

I looked this up (below)...

VERY INTERESTING!!!

BLESSINGS!!!

Sky Chart (set on hour "1" and see Cygnus at upper center):

LINK

3. CYGNUS (The Swan) LINK
The Blesser surely returning

20. Cygnus (the Swan)

This constellation repeats, emphasises, and affirms this glorious truth. It has to do with the Great Blesser and His speedy return, as is testified by all the ancient names connected with it.

In the Denderah Zodiac it is named Tes-ark, which means this from afar.

It is a most brilliant and gorgeous asterism of 81 stars; one of the 1st or 2nd, six of the 3rd, twelve of the 4th magnitude, etc. It contains variable stars, five double stars, and one quadruple. The star marekd "61 Cygni" is known as one of the most wonderful in the whole heavens. It consists of two stars which revolve about each other, and yet have a progressive motion common to each!

This mighty bird is not falling dead, like Aquila, but it is flying swiftly in mid-heaven. It is coming to the earth, for it is not so much a bird of the air, but a bird peculiarly belonging to both the earth and the waters.

Its brightest star a (between the body and the tail), is called Deneb (like another in CAPRICORNUS), and means the judge. It is also called Adige, flying swiftly, and thus at once it is connected with Him who cometh to judge the earth in righteousness.

The star b (in the beak) is named Al Bireo (Arabic), flying quickly.

The star g (in the body) is called Sadr (Hebrew), who returns as in a circle.

The two stars in the tail, now marked in the maps as p I and p II, are named Azel, who goes and returns quickly; and Fafage, gloriously shining forth.

The teaching, then, of the whole sign of AQUARIUS is clear and complete. The names of the stars explain the constellations, and the names of the constellations explain the sign, so that we are left in no doubt.

By His atoning death (as set forth in CAPRICORNUS) He has purchased and procured unspeakable blessings for His redeemed. This sign (AQUARIUS) tells of those blessings being poured forth, and of the speedy return of Him who is to bring "rivers of blessing," and to fill this earth with blessing and glory "as the waters cover the sea."

"Then take, LORD, thy kingdom, and come in Thy glory;
Make the scene of Thy sorrows the place of Thy throne,
Complete all the blessing which ages in story
Have told of the triumphs so justly Thine own."

Thank you, Calvin.

For I AGAIN saw Constellation Cygnus (Swan) this morning too. Therefore, wondering if perhaps the Lord is sending us some sort of a message/or sign by showing me this constellation every morning...as it seems to move across the every morning.

And thanks to you (& Jack Van Impe), you confirmed His message.

Maranatha!
Tammy