Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dutchsince 8/19/2011 -- THEORY OF ********* -- Finnish Scientist (HAARP quake, methane, and radiatio

really gives the big picture

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

we are in such a mess!

Re: Dutchsince 8/19/2011 -- THEORY OF ********* -- Finnish Scientist (HAARP quake, methane, and radi

Deborah, I just went to the Dutchsinse site and viewed some of his recent videos. He talked about being on radio at Project Camelot (use discernment at that site by the way) and so I tried to listen. The first part of the program he told about some of the attacks against him which included his mother being awakened at 3pm in the morning at her home and made aware that all of her personal and banking info had been posted by them online. They posted his also. His mother had to change up all her banking and moved to another house. I think he said she had to sell her house. He has moved also. This is all because he is posting the truth about what is happening. Wild huh?

When he started talking about the quakes and increased activity around Yellowstone the sound went out although the video was running. Wondering if it was just a glitch or if someone deliberately knocked out the sound. At the risk of sounding paranoid, remember he said that the govenrment has stopped showing ANY seismic activity at Yellowstone. By the way his mother is 70 years old. I guess it takes a brave bully to pick on a 70 year old woman. Looks like our government is way too big for its britches these days.

Re: Dutchsince 8/19/2011 -- THEORY OF ********* -- Finnish Scientist (HAARP quake, methane, and radi

I will go back and look for that info, I didn't realize it was that bad,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QLBFO9aPrQ

it was amazing how the Finnish guy knew so many details,

http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/?p=1365

of the few I knew he said those too.

how have we been so taken over by an evil group and they are in charge of every nation,

and we do not know that HAARP is a war machine and will be used instead of the atomic bombs.

Deborah, the information from the Finnish man in the first video was enough to blow my hair back - man oh man. What a mess we are in now. He mentioned that 10 nuclear reactors are down in the U.S. but you don't see it on the news. It must really be hush-hush and shut down from view.

In the second video you posted by Dutchsinse on Project Camelot, he mentioned two websites that have really tried to trash him and discredit his work, They are Godlike Productions and Above Top Secret. I have known for some time from several sources that Godlike Productions is anything but god like and are very ugly and nasty in their language, etc. I never go there and do not put much credence in anything that someone may post from that site. The other, Above Top Secret, I have visited and have wondered if it is a "disinformation" channel on alternative media and this kind of clinches it for me.

On a side note, I found out from a credible source that ALex Jones' Prison Planet and his radio broadcasts are also a disinformation infiltration of alternative media. I guess we have to be really careful who we listen to and what we hear in such a warped society.

Thanks for posting all of these.

it is so scary to be aware of how evil the world is,

so many secrets and projects against us, we are completely unaware,

well I guess not now, but so many still are, scary,

to bad to hear about Alex Jones, he is in Austin I believe.

I am on video 3 and they are now talking about portals being open

(maybe fallen angels to come from there), lots information, sounds a lot like what Alex Jones would possibly report on too.