Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dictator in chief

There is now in the white house an illegitimate occupant. He is a Muslim. He is a radical, liberal community organizer molded into a national executive by devious men and heavily supported, wittingly or unwittingly. He hates Israel. He hates Christians. He hates the military. He hates capitalism. He will, I believe begin to exert dictatorial powers. It has recently been reported that he intends to provide "back door" amnesty for illegal aliens giving them full citizen rights.

He will likely move to force gun owners to register their weapons so that he can eventually sieze them in the case of a national or global catastrophe. He will impose martial law and he will likely be the main force or part of a malevolent force that will exterminate groups of people based on age, idealogy or other bases.

He recently hinted at there being some type of terror event near or on 9/11/11. I'm sure he will make sure there is an event (false flag) that will allow him to give orders of some type to further remove our freedom, order martial law and expand his powers.

There is this feeling I have about this liar. (As you read on, it may sound like wild speculation.) In the midst of such poor job performance, constant gaffes, obvious incompetence and corruption, one would think he would be panicking, but he does not appear concerned at all. In light of the fact that we are in the last days, and will see disruptions in the sun, moon, and stars, he is no doubt very aware that when a major catastrophe or crisis happens, it will be an opportunity for him. As Rahm said, never let a crisis go to waste.

So, I think when the rapture occurs, he will have the ultimate chance to take over not only the US, but the world. He will know exactly what happened, even though the media will spin it as a natural disaster or mass alien abduction. He does indeed have many of the attributes of the man of perdition, the lawless one. The good news is twofold, we will be gone, and when Christ returns, he will be dealt with.

Oh God, forgive our sins, and have us to follow You. Thank you for Jesus' sacrifice, to die for us, and then rise to life eternal, the hope of all believers. Keep us strong, and resolute in our devotion to You in the midst of such a depraved and sinful world. Please come quickly, Lord as we long to be with You in heaven, forever. Amen

Re: Dictator in chief

Thunderbolt, your subject heading will soon be fulfilled, "Dictator in Chief"!

You are absolutely correct, not if this will take place, but exactly when! I presume it's very soon!

By the way I guess my fellow American Brothers and Sisters in Christ are aware B.O is on vacation at Martha's vineyards with his family, smiling and waving to the reporters, not a worry in the world! Someone asked shouldn't he be in Washington, at home taken care of the countries' woes instead of on vacation right now!!! The broadcaster said, he gets updates ...HUH!!!
So much for caring if the country goes to pots!!!

Thank you so much for this well written post, and for your wonderful prayer at the end!

May God Bless you and keep you safe under His wings, until we meet in Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Thunderbolt, your subject heading will soon be fulfilled, "Dictator in Chief"!

You are absolutely correct, not if this will take place, but exactly when! I presume it's very soon!

By the way I guess my fellow American Brothers and Sisters in Christ are aware B.O is on vacation at Martha's vineyards with his family, smiling and waving to the reporters, not a worry in the world! Someone asked shouldn't he be in Washington, at home taken care of the countries' woes instead of on vacation right now!!! The broadcaster said, he gets updates ...HUH!!!
So much for caring if the country goes to pots!!!

Thank you so much for this well written post, and for your wonderful prayer at the end!

May God Bless you and keep you safe under His wings, until we meet in Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Ditto!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

When you hear him make comments like it would be so much easier to just make decisions myself..or chides people for questioning his eligibility to actually hold office, which he does not have, birth certificate aside.

It is not a far fetched thing to see him just move into total power. He does not have to make people register their guns, people already do this voluntarily. They buy hunting permits, they buy ammunition, they get concealed weapons permits..and some states already require weapons to be registered (Hawaii being one of them). Many people talk a good game, but they will hand over their weapons without a peep if a soldier is standing at their front door with a AK47 aimed at them and their family. This kind of stuff is already going on in the country. Just look at the aftermath of Katrina.
~Jill

Arizona requires anyone who purchases a gun to register it with an FBI background check. However this does not apply to guns sold at gun shows. It only applies to those sold at retail/wholesale stores.
I have repeatedly stated to many friends that there is something incredible wrong with this person or thing that calls himself barak.

Further I have told them to watch his behavior during a time he should be demonstrating a presidential campaign effort. He will make only a semi glossy appearance to do so, but underneath if you watch…he is exhibiting something deeper… as in “he knows he will not have to run for the job and that he’ll be awarded a position for services rendered.”.

Will there be a traditional 2012 election process?
My answer is that The Church will have been Raptured/Called home, and therefore it would not make sense or there would be no need, as this will be the time of Tribulation, and the ac will rule, and it wont be by free vote..he will be self appointed.

A ppsimmons video is very thought provoking. "Did Jesus give us the name of the antichrist?'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=raCRSjnTOWc

Yes I agree with all on "whoever he is"

I got an email from Ron Reese, very interesting, and he again says BO is the antichrist, and we are in the trib now and it started 10/08 because of a speech of BO I think, anyway he said April 21, 2012 the last 3 1/2 years starts, that is so amazing if we are this far along,

I hope we are going to have the rapture soon, I know we all are hoping too.

Blessings Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Since I'm the next one to post under Deborah's ~ I'll go on record that I do NOT believe the tribulation has already started!! No way ~ no how!!

But mainly I wanted to point out & kudo sandra on this awesome post!!!!!

sandra

I have repeatedly stated to many friends that there is something incredible wrong with this person or thing that calls himself barak.

Further I have told them to watch his behavior during a time he should be demonstrating a presidential campaign effort. He will make only a semi glossy appearance to do so, but underneath if you watch…he is exhibiting something deeper… as in “he knows he will not have to run for the job and that he’ll be awarded a position for services rendered.”.

Will there be a traditional 2012 election process?
My answer is that The Church will have been Raptured/Called home, and therefore it would not make sense or there would be no need, as this will be the time of Tribulation, and the ac will rule, and it wont be by free vote..he will be self appointed.

Totally agree!! Just mentioned this very thing to a friend recently!!

"another" RJ

Blessed Hope
Since I'm the next one to post under Deborah's ~ I'll go on record that I do NOT believe the tribulation has already started!! No way ~ no how!!

All I can say is "amen" to that! That would mean that most of us would die before Jesus returned, since we'd be stuck here throughout the Tribulation, waiting to be martyred for the most part. Thankfully, the Tribulation is not for the Church, but for the unbelieving Jews and for a world that has rejected Christ.

Thank you for your thoughts that the tribulation has not started yet. I agree with you.

You no doubt are referring to posts, likely on 5 Doves that the Tribulation began when Barry was elected in 2008. That, as well as other deducements by that particular individual seem rather strange to me; as well as many "date settings" by that person that have come and gone. I categorically am against date setting.

We need to be discerning, always going to the Word for guidance in these days as I think the whole of God's plan will slowly become more clear to all true believers. Like Jesus' parables were understood by all except for those who did not believe in Him.

God is sovreign, the Bible is truth, and Christ is coming again, SOON!!!

Thunderbolt

thunderbolt,

I too don't believe in "date setting", too many disappointments and broken hearts! I believe we can discern the nearness, the season as Jesus said, the timing of approximately when it will take place, by the prophecies which are unfolding in scripture so frequently now!

When know and see that the tribulation approaches, therefore, without a doubt, we know the Rapture is at hand.

"We need to be discerning, always going to the Word for guidance in these days as I think the whole of God's plan will slowly become more clear to all true believers. Like Jesus' parables were understood by all except for those who did not believe in Him."

I totally agree with you, we need to be discerning, always going to the Word for guidance especially in these days!

Thank you for your honest opinion and for your contribution to this forum!

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie