Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Signs that the TRIBULATION could start VERY SOON! Tribulation Trigger 2

Re: More Signs that the TRIBULATION could start VERY SOON! Tribulation Trigger 2

Man...I'm so ready to be done with this flesh and this earthly life! I pray that this is finally it. There's just no way that the trib is 20, 10, or even 5 years away! Jesus said that this generation will NOT pass away...unless He was talking about the city of Jerusalem. However, I've never heard of God ever addressing a "city" as a tree...He always addresses nations as trees, not cities. So, here we are 63 years into this generation with 8 blood red moons spaced evenly throughout the next 7 years with the tetrad in the middle along with 3 total solar eclipses also spaced at equally critical points. AND...all the headline news from economic woes to craziness in space to (the biggest one) Israel's land is being divided!

TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE!
Thanks Andy
Come quickly Lord!

Re: More Signs that the TRIBULATION could start VERY SOON! Tribulation Trigger 2

Thanks Andy,

For another good study and video!

I agree with you and Michael G., there is too much going on to be just coincidence, the time has come and those whom are sitting on a fence better get off and get right with God!

September sounds most promising for the Rapture to take place! I've always believed that the Rapture would take place along side of Sudden Destruction!

Therefore, we are closer than ever before Michael, and I believe we'll be going home this year! I'd be really surprised IF, for some unknown reason we are still here come 2012!!! In my mind it is the very latest and final year we would still be here, because we are not appointed to wrath and the tribulation is at hand.

See you all soon at the Rapture in the Clouds!

Maranatha & God Bless,

Valerie

This message is certainly very clear. When you see that Israel is being played, the world is on the brink of economic collapse, earthquakes are more numerous, civil unrest increased, the whole middle east in chaos, ELENIN/NIBIRU event looming, Palestinian statehood brought up on 9/20 with the feast of trumpets, when the day or hour is not sure when will be the "last trump" 7 days later!!!
WOW!!!
Time to reach out to lost friends and family and most importantly, repent and totally get right or get left.

TB

Hey, you guys! What's the first thing you're going to do when we get up there (besides freak out, that is =))?

I will be thanking Jesus non stop for getting us out this world.
After that (I might be at it for weeks or months) I would like to see my friends & pets who are already there.
Then I would like to see my mansion. I have always wanted to have my own home.

I want to walk around and see all the people we know from the Bible and listen if they are telling stories,

and find out where Hebrew class is, the library and

what's for dinner!!!! :)

I will take in a deep breath and wonder what is that glorious fragrance? Then I will turn around and meet my guardian angel for the first time and shake his hand and thank him for pulling me out of some hair-raising scrapes, then take my bare feet and dig it deep into the grass and look around then wonder.....'where's Jesus?"

What a difficult question...haha.

Umm..probably, after meeting Jesus, and meeting all of you!, I would say take a long walk with Timothy, David, and a couple more bibical buddies close to my age lol..and have a heavenly bbq/communion! lol..

Isnt the Rapture something to look forward too? Oh what a joy to know our savior is a great husband!!!!..think about it what husband beats up his wife/bride? (Tribulation) allows her to suffer and then gives her gifts? (Rapture/Eternity/Mansions. not even in Jesus's nature. if that was the case, Paul telling husbands to love our wife as Christ loves the church would be..well you get the point!

See everyone very soon in the AIR!!!

Thanks, Andy,

I also feel more than ever that the rapture has to take place soon after they vote for PA statehood. Like you mentioned, so far there are about 120 nations who would cast the YES vote. Just as you rightly pointed out that sudden destruction is assured for nations who divide THE LAND, per Zechariah 12; Joel 3:2; 1 Thessalonians 5: 3-4.

Since God's children are scattered all around the world, they need to be evacuated from all the nations prior to judging those nations. That's the main purpose of the rapture, isn't it! What I'm trying to say is that the trib would not happen just because the time has come, but because they divide the land. Likewise, the rapture would not take place just because it's about time, but rather because God wants to judge the nations for dividing the land. In a sense, the Palestinian statehood matter was like a pregnancy. Now the due date has arrived, so to speak.

-Willie