Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie - I have a question for you (and other mods) :-)

This morning I thought I posted a link to Paul Begley's youtube page. But I did not see it later. Either it got lost in the other posts, or it did not go through. Not a big deal either way. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. Do you guys like him? Is he okay to post here? I'm not crazy about him but I do watch most his stuff.
I've been working all day and have little time to get on line nowadays (just quit my part time job and now do tile with my hubby) so maybe I didn't post it and thought I did. I will look for a reply to this later. Still never receive them in my gmail and wonder if I should change to Yahoo or Hotmail or something else so I can get replies. Anyone know if those work? Thanks!

Re: Valerie - I have a question for you (and other mods) :-)

His Poiema - Kathy,

Honestly, I don't know anything about Paul Begley, therefore, I can't really comment on him. Also I didn't delete any videos or posts, except my own yesterday! Perhaps Kathy or Kevin, know something about it.

Who is this man and what is he about anyways, that you should ask?

If you change to hotmail, you will get a copy of your RFTH posts in your mail, just by checking off the box below: "Notify me by email when somebody replies to this message"!

Blessings,

Valerie

Re Paul Begley....

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"???!!!!

that's the way he always starts his posts!

lol, yup. I always try to turn my speakers down before he does!
He does a news run down each day and a lot of people seem to get saved watching him.
I was in a hurry on Thusday morning so I must not have posted when I thought I did. Here is his youtube page again

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulbegley34

I find it easier to keep up with latest videos by subscribing, otherwise I get confused when I go to their page because they are in different order.

I didn't delete anything, but I do like Paul Begley a lot. I have posted links to his videos before and I subscribe to his YouTube channel. He's a good guy and a pre-tribber like us.

Kevin

I haven't deleted it, either. I didn't even know about the video until I read this thread. But here it is, now!

Are you really really serious?
I listen to him every day...

Yes I'm really serious! Never heard of this guy!
Well aren't you and David lucky men to have all the time in the world to do so, bless your hearts! LOL!!! I'm one busy 64 year old woman living with chronic pain, Administrator of RFTH, wife, mother, grandmother, babysitter for grand-kids, whom rarely gets to sleep throughout the night! Taking care of my home, husband and dog on top of it all! While the husband watching all his TV programs when he gets home, I get to do the fun jobs, cooking, cleaning up, packing lunch for the next day, etc. Keeping the site up and running! I blame it all on "EVE"!!! LOL!!!

Seriously, I've never come across this person!!! Surprise, now you know I don't know everything and everybody!!! LOL!!! Only God knows everything and everyone!!! I still haven't had a chance to listen to him, I'll try and find some time perhaps later on today! Thanks for bringing him to my attention!

2011 we're going to Heaven!!!

Valerie

Okay, thanks guys! I figured it was something I did. Valerie, glad you could find out about a new pastor to watch on youtube.

Ok, now I know where you get that phrase "Seriously, Seriously, Seriously!!! LOL!!! Seriously, does he have to shout so loud!!! Yikes!!! LOL!!!

Seriously, I had to turn the volume down to the lowest point. His shouting is a little much for me! Notice he spoke more about the Anti-Christ, and didn't even mention the Rapture! The Second coming of Christ to Earth will occur when Jesus returns, to Earth to fight in the battle of Armageddon and to establish His Kingdom here!

Jesus is Coming in the Air for His Bride, His feet will not touch Earth, until the battle of Armageddon!
I consider this more like when Moses, & Elijah appeared to Jesus and He joined them. So will our Rapture be a transfiguration in the air, being caught up to meet him in the clouds!

THE TRANSFIGURATION

Luke 9:28-36 provides a description of what happened on the day of Christ’s transfiguration.

Luke 9: 28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.

29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

He came to Earth for the first time as a babe in the Manger! He will come again! This time He will come back as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, when His feet touch Mount of Olives, once again! To rule and reign with a rod of iron!!! I consider this is second Coming! Thank God, Jesus is coming back to Earth, look at the terrible mess the world is in right now!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

So, I got a Hotmail address and sent it to you Valerie a few hours ago. Now, all of a sudden, I am getting replies at Gmail for the first time. It may have happened before - once or twice. But hopefully they will start coming to Hotmail now if you had time to do whatever you do.

Kathy,

I added you new email address to the contacts of members, on RFTH, and forwarded copies for Kathy G.,
and Kevin, for their records as well.

I also replied with an email to you...everything is set and done...! You should of received it by now!!

There's nothing more on my end that I need to do!

Don't worry be happy, in 2011 we're going to Heaven!!!!
and all the people replied: AMEN!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks for all your help. Cracks me up that I am *now* getting them at Gmail. Hey, whatever works! ha,ha
We were at a conference today at church. JD was sitting behind us (he was one of the pastors speaking today) so we said "hi" to him when they told us to say "hi" to your neighbor. Also others were there like Jerry Boykin and some others we know of. It was fun. Want to go back to the evening one, (but we are going to a friends' house for dinner) General Boykin is talking about Ezekial 38 and 39 but hoping to find it at the church web-site later if they post it there. It's called Calvary Chapel Komo mai. Off to our friends' house now. Hope it is in 2011! I will keep my sites to the sky.