Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do You See the Day Approaching?

Hebrews 10

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

What day is he talking about? I have always presumed The Day of Jesus Christ (aka: the Rapture)

Re: Do You See the Day Approaching?

I think it's for the rapture.

Amen to that Mark!

Thanks Val for a great forum where we can gather, even more regularly as we see the day approaching.

Blessing David

I believe that is what he is talking about too, and I think it goes hand in hand with the other scriptures that pertain to the rapture, where we have the exhortation to comfort one another with these words, what words? the words concerning the rapture) so that during our assembling that is when we can comfort one another with those words...

did I forget to mention, comfort one another with these words

You all can count me in too, re: us seeing "THE" day approaching.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I wish that God would let us know, in advance, the date and the hour that is now hidden to us as it draws near, so we could be eagerly looking forward to that moment as it approaches and not have it totally surprise us as it will otherwise. I hate it that it has to be a total secret, except to God. Part of the fun of the Christmas season is looking forward to Christmas Day itself and counting down the days as it approaches. But God won't let us do that with the Rapture and I hate it, because it'll be infinitely better than even the best Christmas Day.

My wife, who has never had a prophetic word or dream, awakened at 2am in the middle of the night on the 17th and had "40 days" given to her as a word.

I was speaking with her today about what was on my heart about the Rapture and she said, so you think we could go in the next 40 days and I said, "Why do you say 40 days?"

And she came out and told me!!!

WOW!!! I've been praying for her eyes and ears to be opened to Revelation...PRAISE JESUS!!!

Psalm40, the word given to your wife takes us up to the 26-27th of September. That is right before the Feast of Trumpets on Sept. 28th. Really hope that this is it. Thanks for letting us know as this could be a very important message.

Texas Sue
Psalm40, the word given to your wife takes us up to the 26-27th of September. That is right before the Feast of Trumpets on Sept. 28th. Really hope that this is it. Thanks for letting us know as this could be a very important message.

Thanks for starting this thread Mark W.!!!

Thanks Psalm40..Texas Sue, & Everyone,

My mother passed away on the 26th of September 1994!
Would be awesome to meet her in Heaven on the date of the Anniversary of her death!

The number 17 denotes, spiritual perfection, plus ordinal perfection, or the perfection of spiritual order. The number 40 is association with a period of probation, trial, and chastisement

Forty Days

There are eight of such great periods on the surface of the Bible:

Forty days Moses was in the mount, Exodus 24:18; and to receive the Law, Exodus 24:18.

Forty days Moses was in the mount after the sin of the Golden Calf, Deuteronomy 9:18,25.

Forty days of the spies, issuing in the penal sentence of the 40 years, Numbers 13:26, 14:34.

Forty days of Elijah in Horeb, 1 Kings 19:8.

Forty days of Jonah and Nineveh, Jonah 3:4.

Forty days Ezekiel lay on his right side to symbolize the 40 years of Judah's transgression.*

Forty days Jesus was tempted of the Devil, Matthew 4:2.

Forty days Jesus was seen of His disciples, speaking of things pertaining to God's kingdom, Acts 1:2.

There are 8 of these Forty days mentioned in the Scripture! The number 8 denotes new beginnings!!!

It is the number specially associated with Resurrection and Regeneration, and the beginning of a new era or order.

When the whole earth was covered with the flood, it was Noah "the eighth person" (2 Peter 2:5) who stepped out on to a new earth to commence a new order of things. "Eight souls" (1 Peter 3:20) passed through it with him to the new or regenerated world.

Hence, too, circumcision was to be performed on the eighth day (Genesis 17:12), because it was the foreshadowing of the true circumcision of the heart, that which was to be "made without hands," even "the putting off of the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ" (Colossians 2:11). This is connected with the new creation.

The first-born was to be given to Jehovah on the eighth day (Exodus 22:29,30).

Oh this is very exciting, sure looks like this too is pointing to the nearness of the Lord's coming for His Bride at the Rapture!!!!

Thanks for sharing everyone...we are seeing the day approaching!

Blessings!

Valerie

Some information I gleaned from:

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/40.html

Mark W
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:

Lots of exhorting going on here.

awesome Psalm40, that was sure ly a good word from the Lord...

It will be awesome if God has, indeed, picked one of those 2 days to take us Home, but I would so love it if He would Rapture us before then. As in, tonight!

Kathy G.
I wish that God would let us know, in advance, the date and the hour that is now hidden to us as it draws near, so we could be eagerly looking forward to that moment as it approaches and not have it totally surprise us as it will otherwise. I hate it that it has to be a total secret, except to God. Part of the fun of the Christmas season is looking forward to Christmas Day itself and counting down the days as it approaches. But God won't let us do that with the Rapture and I hate it, because it'll be infinitely better than even the best Christmas Day.

Kathy G., last night, TBN aired that In The Blink Of An Eye film...which is a Raptured related film. So if that isn't a sign of sorts, I don't know what!?

Even so, PLEASE come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy