Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLD "A MUST WATCH VIDEO" I DELETED IT!

Earlier I had posted a video Called What You're not being told! It is an hour long video, which I posted before I watched the entire video!

I should have watched the whole video before posting, because near the end of the video, this person remarks are most disturbing. He said ALL religions were created by the Illuminati to ENSLAVE us. He said JESUS CAME TO ENSLAVE us... THAT THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, THAT THERE IT JUST IS WHAT IT IS, (HUH)!!. THAT DID IT FOR ME, I SHUT IT OFF AND DELETED IT. THIS IS A LIE STRAIGHT FROM SATAN HIMSELF!!!

THEREFORE, I APOLOGIZE, TO ALL HERE, FOR LEAVING IT UP FOR EVEN A SHORT TIME! PLEASE DISREGARD THIS VIDEO, AS IT IS MIXED WITH SOME TRUTHS ABOUT ELENIN AND EARTHQUAKES, BUT IT MIXED WITH BLASPHEMOUS LIES!

Another thing he states that Russia, China, and many countries will completely disappear off the face of the Earth on September 26, 2011, which is another lie.
Russia, China, and other countries mentioned in the Bible will come to fight the last battle, the battle of Armageddon. The Bible is true, he is lying, because, if that was the case Armageddon would not take place. So be rest assured, God's word is the truth and He is still in control and man is still a liar!

This was what I had posted earlier, this time I did not link it!

Regrettably,

Valerie
-----------------------------------------------------
WHAT YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLD "A MUST WATCH VIDEO"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

I am NOT posting this video to instill fear in anyone!
I am posting this video FOR ALL WHOM READ HERE, TO USE YOUR GOD GIVEN DISCERNMENT and to be INFORMED, that "IF" ALL THE FACTS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE TRUE. THE RAPTURE WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE PLACE BEFORE 26TH, 2011!

IT HAS TO DO WITH ELENIN!

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Re: WHAT YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLD "A MUST WATCH VIDEO" I DELETED IT!

Just as well I didn't watch it.

Actually, Russia will have been mostly wiped out in the Gog-Magog invasion, so it won't have a role in the Battle of Armageddon. China, on the other hand, will, so it'll still definitely be around by the end of the Tribulation.

I watched it Valerie, and I was shocked by his comments at the end also. Up until then, he sounded pretty convincing concerning the events expected to happen because of the brown dwarf star. I guess we will soon see if all of this talk about Elenin is true or not.

Kevin

Valerie, I began watching a video on 5 Doves that was posted today and realized it was the same one you are talking about. Early on, he talks about China, Russia and all these other countries disappearing and that tipped me off so I didn't waste my time watching the rest. Thanks for letting us know that this was an "anti-christ" spirit in this video. Anyone who scorns our Savior is not worthy of an audience.

May September be our month to go home this year. It is getting more difficult to stomach the horrible things you see posted on news sites every day. Time to go!

Texas Sue,

It defiantly is time to go!!! There's no doubt about it, with all that is happening in the world. One would have to live under a rock not to notice all the events unfolding daily, as we watch for the Lord's soon return!

Amen Sue, A Big Amen, may September be our month to go home this year!!!

This world is getting to resemble more like hell, and less the the planet the Lord first created!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Kathy G.
Just as well I didn't watch it.

Actually, Russia will have been mostly wiped out in the Gog-Magog invasion, so it won't have a role in the Battle of Armageddon. China, on the other hand, will, so it'll still definitely be around by the end of the Tribulation.

Valerie, neither did I watch it either. Thank you for giving us a heads-up about its contents. I too, hope 'n' September 2011 could very well be our month to going home.

Maranatha!
Tammy