Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerry Golden Report 8/17/2011

Israel News,

And Things We Don't Want To Talk About.

You have been hearing about the unrest or 'demonstrations' in Israel, and you by now should have seen a very big difference between these and those in the UK. No looting, no killing, and no violence (at least not yet). The average Israeli makes such a small wage that he or she finds it almost impossible to pay their bills Like the rest of the world, food prices are going through the ceiling, and we have been paying over $8 a gallon for gas for a while now.

Young Israelis find it nearly impossible to find an apartment they can afford. At the same time tens of thousands of high priced apartments sit empty and are owned by wealthy Jews in France, USA, and elsewhere. They came here to buy a place to run to when things get too bad where they now live. This is causing the price of real estate to go very high. The average 2 bedroom apartment in Jerusalem will cost you around one million dollars today. I know of apartments in the "better" neighborhoods that run as high as $10 million+ even these are only lived in a couple of months each year.

I tell you this so you might understand why both the young professional and the average Israeli are today on the streets protesting and asking for help. They are simply finding it impossible to survive, and as a result they are leaving to find jobs and a better life in the US. Yet they soon find that they have jumped out of the pan into the fire - only to return and find themselves on the streets asking the Government for help.

No matter where you look around the world today you find the same thing or even much worse. And when you search for some good news that might be coming in the future - it looks even darker. The Arab world is on fire and in some sick perverted way they vent their hatred and frustration by blaming Israel. But what's new about that? It's the same old story, good verses evil, and today if you look closely you will see that bad is good and good is bad. What was once called "sin" is today called "alternative life style". Children around the world are being indoctrinated with homosexuality and Lesbianism. Now when your son or daughter goes into the armed forces they are taught how to live with openly gay people who will now flock in their droves into the U.S. military. Thank you Obama!

Well if I am not already in enough trouble with this report let me touch on another very sensitive subject. I remember in 1982 we started hearing about Planet-X and that it would destroy the earth. Well, it didn't arrive. Then they started saying that Planet-X was a "dark star" and it was on it's way here. It's name became "Nibiru." I don't recall it arriving either? Now we are hearing about another one; "Elenin". Some are calling it a "comet" others a "planet". I don't know about this one. Nevertheless, if you have done any research on it you will know it is slated to cause a lot of trouble this September.

To be very truthful with you, the more I look at this one the more it looks like it may be the real thing? The only place you hear about it is on the Internet. So I keep asking myself; how could something this important not be reported on the CFR controlled media? Even they couldn't keep such a thing a secret from the general public. Or could they? Well if it is true, there is not much you or I can do about it? Except pray, and pray some more. Possibly store up some provisions in hope of somehow surviving this thing?

Then we have the scientists who are saying that coming soon are solar flares that will be so strong that they will literally shut down the electric grids around the world and that it will take years to get them back up. Now you can do your own research on this - as I have. No electricity means no computers, no Wall Street, no running water. No autos because they also are controlled by computers. No transportation means no food supplies making it to your local stores. In other words the world goes into total insanity and survival is what it will be all about. History tells us that such a thing happened in the 1800's but in those days the world wasn't run by computers and electricity. Therefore today it would be very different story.

You might be asking; does Jerry Golden believe all this? Well if you want, you can back much of this up from end time prophecy to be found in Matthew, Luke, Zechariah, Ezekiel and Revelation - just to name a few books. If I started quoting relevant Scriptures this report would run into dozens of pages.

But let me tell you what I do believe. God would not have called us to a Ministry to bring Jews home to Israel if He wasn't going to give us the time to do it. For those reading this, who know how important the Jew, Israel and Jerusalem is to God and His Word - they will understand this statement.

God is not the Author of Confusion, the Devil is. And possibly the main reason for so much confusion is the doctrine of the Rapture, pre, mid and post. I would like to suggest to you that when Yeshua appears in the clouds - if you are one of His - you will go up. In the meantime keep your eyes on Him and be of service to your fellowman. Do good, and prepare, so you can be a good witness when times get really hard. Your salvation, or anyone's, depends not on their belief in prophecy, it depends on your relationship with Yeshua (Jesus the Holy One of Israel). So stop arguing about the Rapture and let God's light shine in your relationship with the Messiah.

Now I will say something that I know my critics will jump on. If God called you to this ministry you are blessed in His Eye. I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to serve Him in these end days. For once we realize that it matters very little what happens to these bodies we occupy, it is our eternal relationship with the Father that is all important.

This has not been an uplifting report. It may frighten some and encourage others. But there is Good News in Rom 8:28, for we will stand before God one day and we will want to hear Him say, "welcome home".

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"