Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots,'Day of rage' aims to 'bring down the stock market'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=334433

snippet from the artical
Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots
'Day of rage' aims to 'bring down the stock market'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 16, 2011
11:37 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WND

Firefighters douse a building destroyed in the initial rioting in Tottenham, North London

In the wake of Britain's riots, a group of American radicals are planning a "Day of Rage" targeting Wall Street and U.S. capitalism.

The upcoming protests, replete with a planned tent city in downtown Manhattan, is closely tied to the founders of ACORN and leaders of major U.S. unions, including the Service Employees International Union, or SEIU.

There are indications the protesters are training to incite violence, resist arrest and disrupt the legal system.

The protest aims to take root nationwide.

Activists are advertising on social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter for a "Day of Rage" on Sept. 17 to begin with the "occupation" of Wall Street and continue with protests across the nation.

Read about the "ballot box stuffers," "urban terrorists," "gangsters" and others who make up "Obama's favorite community organizing group," in "Subversion Inc."

Planners have their own website – USDayofRage.org – which tells protesters to "bring your own tent."

The website is not specific about the purpose of the "Day of Rage" other than calling for "integrity" to be "restored to our elections."

The site accuses corporations of using "money to act as the voices of millions, while individual citizens, the legitimate voters, are silenced and demoralized by the farce."

(Story continues below)

Advertisements claim the protests at Wall Street and nationwide will be "non-violent."

However, the official website provides resources, including videos and detailed written instructions, for protesters to engage in "civil disobedience."

The resources provided include instructions on how to resist police arrest and disrupt court hearings.

Similar instructions are provided on the website of an affiliated organization, which calls itself "Occupy Wall Street" and is also involved in planning the Sept. 17 protests.

The use of the term "Day of Rage" recalls the "Days of Rage" organized in the 1960s by the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization co-founded by Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, close associates for years of President Obama.

Numerous radicals, many with direct ties to Obama, are linked to planned protests and other activism scheduled for the coming months.

In March, ACORN founder Wade Rathke announced what he called "days of rage in ten cities around JP Morgan Chase." Rathke was president of an SEIU local in New Orleans.

The planned Sept. 17 protest seems to be the culmination of Rathke's efforts.

Those efforts are being organized by Stephen Lerner, an SEIU board member who reportedly visited the Obama White House at least four times.

Lerner is considered one of the most capable organizers of the radical left. He recently organized the SEIU's so-called Justice for Janitors campaign.

As part of his planned protests, Lerner called for "a week of civil disobedience, direct action all over the city."

His stated aim is to "destabilize the folks that are in power and start to rebuild a movement."

In an interview about the planned protests, Lerner outlined his goals: "How do we bring down the stock market? How do we bring down their bonuses? How do we interfere with their ability to, to be rich?"

Forecast for American cities: Confrontation, intimidation?

There are other indications a coalition of radicals and unions are planning chaos using the current economic crisis.

Earlier this month, WND reported that a slew of extremist organizations, some tied to Obama, are preparing protests to coincide with major NATO and G-8 summits in Chicago next May.

Foreshadowing possible violent confrontations, some of the same radical trainers behind the infamous 1999 Seattle riots against the World Trade Organization have been mobilizing new protest efforts geared toward world summits as well as the current economic crisis.

Some of the activists are tied to Obama.

Read more: Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=334433#ixzz1VG67Q1FI

Re: Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots,'Day of rage' aims to 'bring down the stock market'

well, like they're saying at other boards -- we KNEW it would be coming here!! And I suppose this is the reason for all the military operations/equipment being set up in this country?? When the "good" people will not coorporate -- a place to cart them off to prison..?! That'll happen by & large during the tribulation. Our job now? To pray & not fear!

We'll all be praying for this nation... and with any luck (don't mean it THAT way - it's not "luck" but you all hopefully know what I mean! It's early in the a.m. for me & I cannot yet think clearly) ~ but hopefully we'll be gone before then anyway..... HOPEFULLY!!

Surely I can think of no better time for the rapture!! ~ than what is staring us right in the face!

Let's see: these riots are aimed to start
**on Sept 17th
**UN meeting on Sept 20
**"world peace day" on Sept 21
** Elenin on Sept. 25th
**Rosh Hoshana Sept. 29th

Things are sooo ripe & ready to go!! Joining you guys in prayer that Jesus will come for us *THIS MONTH* even!!

And praying for the peace of Jerusalem ~ along with peace for us as well!!

Snippet from Sandra's post on Elenin thread:

Side note: It's looking like the statehood for palestein is 9/25th? This is not etched in concrete but I do find it dang interesting the timing of it and ELENIN or what ever it is that is coming our way..and additionally, the timing so close to RH...

Way too many things coming at the same time to be called a coinsidence..

I pray The Church is gone by this time!
Maranatha!
ALL GLORY TO GOD

Re: Wall Street targeted for Britain-style riots,'Day of rage' aims to 'bring down the stock market'

Perhaps this will be what Wilkerson saw happening with the fires and looting in NY and around the country.