Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feast of Trumpets and the 144,000

Have you ever given thought as to how these men come into their ministry? What series of events will have awakened them to have the blinders removed from their spiritual eyes?

I have always seen these as young Jewish men (Rev. 14 calls them virgins) who are faithful students of the Torah and know it quite well.

We have always viewed the Rapture and how it will effect us and our loved ones who might be left behind. What for example if the Rapture occurred on a future Feast of Trumpets? Would that not be a significant sign to these who just might witness the fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets? Maybe the Lord will open their eyes to watch the Church going up and to hear the Trumpet blow.

To me that would be a MAJOR sign to these men that:

1. Leviticus 23:24 being fulfilled. Which would lead to .....

2. ....Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not.

3. AND if the Feast of Trumpets just took place then perhaps that the previous Feasts have already been fulfilled.

Re: Feast of Trumpets and the 144,000

Mark W.,

No I haven't really given it any thought about it!
Perhaps you are right, it certainly is a good possibility!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Hi Mark, I have wondered similar to you, who they are, where do they live (spread out around the globe to talk to the Jewish among the nations) or in Israel. You may be correct. I think it would take a lot for Jewish people to believe that Jesus was a real man, died for us and rose again, and that He is the Son of God. Some event must happen to trigger exploring the truth about Christianity or someone (Holy Spirit) must reveal this to them. A Pentacostal moment for them! An awakening by something that happens. 120 on the day of Pentacost, 12,000 from each tribe!

The way I read it, these men will be the equivalent of Jewish 'Billy Grahams!' My question is who will teach them the gospel (or who could be left) to bring them to that level?

Will the internet still be going? Will they come to web sites like this one to discern the Word?

I recall in one of the "Tribulation" movies in a post-Rapture time frame where you see a Jewish man in a Synagogue finishes his morning prayer, removes his Talit and heads out the door to begin his ministry. Leastways, that's how it looked to me. Pardon me, but I don't think so. Not without doing some serious studying....but that's not my point anyway.

Guess God will have to teach them in one heck of a hurry, so they can begin evangelizing. Maybe He'll teach them in the same way He taught the Apostle Paul.