Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has Jesus always been on your mind 24-7 alot lately?

I'm asking all of you if you too, like me...am now 'n' always been having Jesus alot on your minds 24-7 as of late?

As for me, I just can't stop thinking about Him...for He's constantly on my mind 24-7 day in and day out. For it's Jesus...Jesus...Jesus all the time with me, b/c it is my yearning heart's desire to be with him for an eternity.

Even so, PLEASE come quickly, Dearest Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Has Jesus always been on your mind 24-7 alot lately?

My video response is:

Jesus is forever on my mind. If, per chance, I should forget, things don't go very well!

He is my Provider, my Healer, my Peace and ever present Help.

How I long to be home with Him,

Maranatha!

SisterNChrist,

Jesus is forever on my mind!!! I think about Jesus when I rise, throughout the day, when I go to sleep at night, until I end my day with the Lord's Prayer and fall asleep!

Can't wait to meet the Lord face to face, so that I can see our Lord at all times, instead of just having Him on my mind.

Just give me Jesus, He is all the I need!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Video: Jesus on my Mind!

http://youtu.be/5CTuy-Z_TeM

Here's a note from Jim Bramlett that I just received via e-mail. It goes right along with this thread.

"How To Have Peace -- Plus Much More

Dear friends:

One of my favorite promises of God is in Isaiah 26:3, which in the King James Version reads:
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
In the more modern English (NKJV) it reads:
"You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You/"
It promises "perfect peace." Nice promise. But it is even better than that!

I discovered the words "perfect peace" are not in the original Hebrew. Instead are the words "shalom shalom." It is really promising you, not just shalom, but a double portion of shalom! You simply cannot beat that.

"Shalom," of course, is the Hebrew word usually translated "peace," and it does mean that. But it also means much more than peace. According to Strong's Enhanced Lexicon, it also means: "completeness, safety, soundness, welfare, health, prosperity (yes, I said "prosperity" for you nay-sayers), tranquility, contentment, and safety."

The Lexicon also says that the word "mind" in the Hebrew (yetser) means "imagination."

Therefore, one could accurately paraphrase the verse by saying, "God will keep you in peace, completeness, safety, soundness, welfare, health, prosperity, tranquility, contentment, and safety if you keep your imagination on Jesus, and trust in Him.

So, do you need peace, completeness, safety, soundness, welfare, health, prosperity, tranquility, contentment, and safety? Well. keep imagining Jesus and His Word, day and night, and trust in Him.

Blessed is the man

Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,

Nor stands in the path of sinners,

Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

But his delight is in the law of the Lord,

And in His law he meditates day and night. (Psalm 1:1-2)

Since the law was only a shadow of Jesus, the coming Messiah, you could paraphrase that to read:

"But his delight is in Jesus,

And on Jesus he meditates day and night."
Results guaranteed. God cannot lie.

Jim "

Cesca, I say a hardy AMEN!!! to both you & Jim Bramlett!!!

As I was reading your post, I thought this "Trust and Obey" song...

Trust and obey
For there's no other way,
But to be happy in Jesus,
Is to trust and obey.

For Jesus is forever on my mine both day 'n' night.

Maranatha!
Tammy