Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cancer Researcher Speaks Out

I am not surprised to hear what this lady who works in the cancer research field reports. She had it also and healed herself with Essiac Tea. The best route is claiming the promises of health God has given us in His word and with nature's own built in cures.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Confessions of a Cancer Industry Insider
August 14, 2011

Twenty Year Veteran:

"This is a multi-billion dollar per year industry and a "cure" would put a lot of people out of work."

by Geraldine Philips
(henrymakow.com)

I work for a "cancer research center" and I call it this only because that is in their actual name.

I have seen and read things that boggle the mind in the so-called treatment of folks over the years. The only explanation is that once the "C" word comes up, people become deaf and dumb to anything but how to rid themselves of this horrible plague.

Treatment is akin to using leaches...and worse...but at a far far far greater price. Walk in without insurance coverage and see how much "treatment" you get.

Cap out your existing coverage in the middle of treatment...and treatment ceases. Immediately. This is and probably always has been about money.

I keep telling people to stop giving money to the "cancer research" because no one is frigging looking for a cure (we have several and they have been carefully hidden away from public view)...this is a multi-billion dollar per year industry and a "cure" would put a lot of people out of work.

NO ONE is seriously looking for a cure...at least not "serious academics"...the fringe nut cases are but of course those are the people who went into medicine as a means to help humanity and not become richer than god by next Thursday so that is a completely separate issue.

I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years, most of which has been closely associated with cancer research and treatment...when I was personally diagnosed with breast cancer, about 7 years ago, I was living in Phoenix. So, of course, I was referred to CTC post haste. CTC has the state mandate to treat cancer patients, with or without insurance and to this end gets large sums of money from the state to treat indigents.

That does not happen. Indigents get turfed. Quickly. Also, at one point I became suspicious of some physicians at CTC and did my own research...I found Ph.D researchers doing hands on breast and pelvic exams...researchers with no clinical training or experience. Does that matter? Ask your wife or sister or mother if they mind if a non doctor researcher does that? Probably they will say yes.

There was also a very long list of physicians who were in the country (not as students) who had not passed medical boards as required for all practicing physicians. They had been practicing for years and had no medical license. There were American doctors who had not passed medical boards, i.e. were not licensed physicians who were also practicing at CTC...they were treating patients (NOT as a student with faculty overview, independently), they were dispensing drugs...if they are not licensed physicians they are also not licensed to dispense anything stronger than aspirin)...but they were writing prescriptions and ordering medications including chemotherapy medications for patients unsupervised.

There were even unlicensed physicians who were doing surgery. (not only at CTC either). Unlicensed physicians are also filing insurance claims and if they are not licensed, filing an insurance claim for services rendered is fraud of the highest magnitude. I did my research well and I had lists of names and dates and the newspaper blew me off and would not cover the story. The TV stations did likewise. CTC buys a lot of advertising time and no one was willing to rock the boat on those advertising dollars. What a shock.

Held hostage? YOU BET...and you have no idea the depth to which this extends. Personally, I chose to not have surgery, not have chemotherapy and not have radiation (what and lose my waist length hair? I do not think so!)...I used Essiac...to excellent response and still have all the associated body parts (and the hair).

CONCLUSION

When you talk about being held hostage by cancer, you need to back up to the original diagnosis. Do you...or most folks...have any means to know or understand a diagnosis that you are given?

NO? What a surprise. So...you are totally at the mercy of the hospital. When a doctor says cancer, you assume that he/she knows what they are talking about...a faulty assumption in some cases...and you assume that they know what is best to treat it...another faulty assumption.

The major industry that hospitals sell is not healing...it is education (or lack thereof) and blind faith in something you do not understand. This is true of lots of diagnoses besides cancer, it is just that cancer is the big money maker for most facilities...secondary to obesity which is coming up fast.

Hospitals are scary places for lots of reasons and mistakes are vastly more common than what you read or hear about. Everyone makes mistakes of course...doctors bury theirs...with the full knowledge and corporate cover up of the hospital administration. I can't wait to retire.

http://www.henrymakow.com/by_geraldine_philips_henrymako.html

Re: Cancer Researcher Speaks Out

Thanks Texas Sue this is a really good article and without God as each persons compass, we(the US) have become just like Egypt,

we can not trust people anymore, just like what the article says,

that is why leaving this old sin nature is going to be HEAVEN!!! in more ways than one, we just have to keep focused and not take our eyes off the prize!!!

Praise Him from whom all Blessings flow... :)

Thanks Texas Sue,

I agree with Deborah, this is a really good article, and I believe that it is true. There is big money to be made in cancer research, chemotherapy which kills more people than the cancer itself!

I don't trust everything a doctor tells me, I try and research things for myself. Then I pray about it, and ask God to help me make the right decisions! That's exactly what I did, when I was fighting an aggressive type of breast cancer, I opted out of chemo, and trusted God instead to help me through and heal me. I knew I would die if I had listened to the Oncologist! There were a few people I knew and heard about died needless, is my opinion, by allowing themselves to be poisoned because they trusted the doctor! One of them was a younger woman in her early 40's, had a couple of treatments and died!

I remember a Dr. Ross whom use to post on the Five Doves Site, and I did too at that time! He totally agreed with my decision! He even wrote me a kind personal email stating, that he believed I was doing the right thing. It was a confirmation for me, because I prayed about it, and believed in my heart that I heard from the Lord, therefore, it was true! Here I am 8 years later, still giving God the Praise, Honor & Glory for saving my life.

Would you all say a prayer for this lady, her name is Jean. She is going through her second bought with Cancer, and is being treated with Chemo. I have her on the prayer list as well! Thanks! In turn I pray the Lord will meet your needs whatever they may be!

Cancer, is far less the killer, than........I let you fill in the blanks!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Valerie

I made an error in the post above about Jean, and would like to correct it!

Please pray for Jean, second mastecomy due to Breast Cancer...declined chemotherapy..Believes the Lord will heal her without Chemo. So do I!!! He healed me without Chemo, I'm living proof!!! He'll heal her too!!!

I'm praying for Jean, and asking God to heal her of all Cancer! In Jesus name, I command all the cancer to be gone and to never return again. Amen! & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

P.S. This is what I had posted on the Prayer Request thread!

My wife had breast cancer in 1999 and she chose to go ahead and have the chemo. She's still going strong today, praise God and our Lord and Savior.. (She lost her beautiful blonde hair, it's now all white)

During this period, there was a US Senate hearing with a doctor and 3 or 4 young woman that had cancer and they were testifying that this doctor cured them with only FOOD that he had prepared. Other doctors had sent them home to die..

During the hearing, the doctor from MASS. was telling of the ingridients which had equal parts of Cabbage, Onions, and Cauliflower in it, when Diane Feinstein butted in, so I didn't get to hear how the food was prepared.

As someone stated above, the liberal scum can't do the NO MONEY way and treat people with common sense.. They have to pump millions upon millions into the sewer pit of dope related research.

We see doctors now prescribing so many pills to people it turns one stomach. This reminds me of this verse in Revelation.

Rev.9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

sorceries - Greek; pharmakeiOn; or durg abuse which induces witchcraft.

I started to make my own Essiac Tea when one night I had a vision that this brown powder (herb) was going to kill me, so I threw all the stuff in my trash and burned it... LOL I had ordered all the ingredients to the tea and made my own for a couple months before having that vision..

BUT after hearing that doctor from MA, I like his recipe better.. So I have learned that foods like carrots, cabbage, onions, cauliflower, strawberries, and mushmellow have cancer fighting good stuff in them. So I eat lots of that, but still eat to mucy of the junk food loaded with preservatives that most likely are not good for a person..

I make a lot of homemade soup loaded with those cancer fighting items above.

Joseph

Valerie, there was an article on 5 Doves a couple of days ago about a man who also trusted God and natural means to heal himself of cancer. Please send Jean the articles from the health forum that I posted on Essiac Tea and asparagus as cancer fighters. The man on 5 Doves had used the asparagus as one of the agents of healing. Cancer cannot live in an oxygen rich environment and there is something in asparagus that increases the oxygen level around the rebellious cells and kills them.

Joseph, I'm sorry to hear that your wife also had breast cancer and had to go through chemo. Thank God she is alive and doing well! May the good Lord help her to continue to stay cancer free for the rest of her life!

I've always ate fruits and vegetables all my life, and homemade soups as well. I believe natural food is good for us, but too much of it today is being sprayed with chemicals on farms to keep the bugs from eating the food. Even the organic foods, have had a bad wrap, with e-coli outbreaks, which have caused serious illness and deaths.

I believe we do whatever we are able to do, and leave the rest in God's hands trusting Him that He will come through for us! God is the greatest healer and physician there is, or ever will be! For with God nothing is impossible!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Texas Sue,

I will forward the information to Jean!

Thanks so much!

I tried to reply earlier this morning at 8:30 and my line went dead again. Now it's an intermittent problem!

I have a wonderful testimony to share, however, the repairman is here right now and trying to fix the problem.

Blessings!

Valerie

Can someone send me info on the Essiac Tea and increasing oxygen in the body to fight cancer?

My husband's cousin went for a mammogram and they found a lump. The lump got much bigger within 2 months and then they found it in her lungs as well. She is only 40. Now she is losing her hair through chemo.
It is stage 4 and they are giving her no hope. This happened so suddenly.
She says she is saved but we do wonder if she is for sure.
Her name is Kimberly. They told her the cancer is genetic which sounds weird to me.
Thanks!

Thanks so much for all this. I will look through and pass it on to her and her mom. She may be too overwhelmed to look at it herself.

You might want to check essential oils done by Dr. Gary Young.

I’m quoting the “essential oils desk reference” compiled by essential science publishing:
“A study by Brigham Young University in 2004 showed that certain essential oils can kill cancer cells while being non toxic to other cells. One of the most effective was sandalwood essential oil that prohibited growth by 90% in certain types of cancers”
“Oils rich in limonene such as lemon, orange and Idaho balsam fir have shown to have potent anti carcinogenic effects. Studies using 1 – 15 grams a day of limonene in very advanced patients resulted in 20% being in remission”