Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tribulation Trigger? 5 Weeks until they vote to Divide God's Land of Israel!

Re: Tribulation Trigger? 5 Weeks until they vote to Divide God's Land of Israel!

Only problem is, this is not going to be a true peace agreement because Israel is not going to agree to it. What this is going to trigger is war. It might lead to Isaiah 17, but unless we're Raptured before then and the Antichrist somehow manages to get on board the whole thing and to get Israel and the Palestinians to agree to a peace treaty, I don't see how it can trigger the Tribulation itself.

Re: Tribulation Trigger? 5 Weeks until they vote to Divide God's Land of Israel!

It's my opinion that this could trigger WW3 and the rapture which gives the antichrist the "go-ahead" to emerge and bring a false "peace" after the dust settles.

The church would be "taken out of the way" giving the antichrist the ability to move into power.

Andy,

So thankful to you for all you do for the Kingdom, Brother!!!

What about this tie-in to September 20th UN vote, Coincidence? Don't think so...

I happened to look at my Perry Stone Ministries Hebrew calendar after reading a post on RITAN about September 20th division of Israel and saw a listing as:

International Day of Peace September 21, 2011

Had to look it up and found this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_Peace

The International Day of Peace, also known as the World Peace Day, occurs annually on September 21. It is dedicated to peace, and specifically the absence of war, such as might be occasioned by a temporary ceasefire in a combat zone. It is observed by many nations, political groups, military groups, and peoples. The first year this holiday was celebrated was 1981.
To inaugurate the day, the "Peace Bell" is rung at UN Headquarters (in New York City, United States). The bell is cast from coins donated by children from all continents. It was given as a gift by the United Nations Association of Japan, and is referred to as "a reminder of the human cost of war." The inscription on its side reads: "Long live absolute world peace." Individuals can also wear White Peace Doves to commemorate the International Day of Peace, which are badges in the shape of a dove produced by a non-profit in Canada.

Can you imagine?

The UN comes together on September 20th to divide Israel and the UN Created International Day of Peace takes place the next day!

This sounds like prophecy being fulfilled, does it not!!!

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape

THE KING IS COMING!!! ALL PRAISE TO CHRIST JESUS!!!

Sorry Andy....great video about next month, but have to disagree about the conditional security. Andy, all that is required to be saved is to do the will of the father and the will of the father is to believe on the one he sent....Jesus! We are sealed with the Holy Spirit when we TRULY believe in him as savior. There is no amount of sin that can break this seal of God.

Ephesians 1:13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having BELIEVED (bold is mine), you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

Josh is right. God has done something for the Church that He has done for no believers in any other dispensations: He has granted us eternal security. He has sealed and indwelled us with His Holy Spirit, who acts as our deposit, so to speak. The Old Testament believers did not receive that provision, and the Tribulation believers won't, either. It is unique to the Church Age, and it will end with the Rapture of the Church at the end of the Church Age. To leave behind any true born-again believers in the Rapture, God would have to revoke their salvation and take His Holy Spirit out of them, since as long as even part of the Church is here, so is the Restrainer, and the Tribulation cannot begin as long as the Restrainer is still here.

And with that said, everybody, I've got to remind everyone here--and that includes you two, Andy and Josh--that Valerie has forbidden debate on OSAS on this forum. (I'm reminding myself, too, because I do agree with Josh. And because I do, it's all too easy for me to be sucked into debates on this issue, also.)

Good video, Andy. Agree 100%. The same message is being reflected by many spirit-filled believers.

Andy,
I pray that you are right about the rapture happening during the RH timeframe. I know that Corey believes it will happen then. I just can't say for sure, because I've been disappointed so many times in the past. God bless you brother!

Kevin

Thanks Andy,Great Video!

You're absolutely correct in about 5 weeks things could really heat up, and our departure could very easily take place at that period of time. God knows for certain, and we don't have long to find out! Thanks for the heads up, and for expressing your thoughts on the subject. It certainly looks like the Rapture is at hand, and definetly is imminent!!!

There might be a clue to the timing of the Rapture in Scripture, which came to me as I was thinking about the post:

20 SEP 2011.Palestinian U.N. Statehood Bid Coincide W/ SEP-21 Dream! Rapture Clue from Scripture??

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1173370&cmd=show

Dream Grace had of Sept 21st!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1173186&cmd=show

Sept 21, or 9/21 brought to mind this scripture Hebrews 9:21-28!

September 21 could be prophetic along with any of the 7 days through to the 28th of September.
7 means spiritual perfection! Jesus is Divine spiritual perfection!

We know that only the blood of Jesus can and does cleans us of our sins!

Read the following from Hebrews and look at what it says...especially at the very end!

Hebrews 9:21-28

21 And in the same way he sprinkled both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry with the blood.
22 And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. 23 Therefore it was necessary for the copies of the things in the heavens to be cleansed with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter (the) holy of holies made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God on our behalf; 25 nor was it that he would offer himself often, as the High Priest enters the holy of holies year by year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise, he would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the end of the ages he has been manifested to remove sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, 28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await him.

28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await him.

I saw a Skyblue number 21 while in prayer with my eyes open back in 1999 in the 20th Century!

Maybe here is a clue to the Lord's coming for His Bride, in these parts of the scriptures mentioned above!

Todd has mentioned that The International Day of Peace, also known as the World Peace Day, occurs annually on September 21. His post is on the same thread! Peace & Safety & Sudden Destruction on the 21st, and U.N. Statehood Bid on 20th of Sept!!!

Yes, very possible that the Prince of Peace may be coming for His Bride around that period of time! Not setting a date, but the timeline seems to fit with worldly events, dreams & visions, along with inspired scripture!

Keep look up our redemption draws closer each day!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Let God's Holy Spirit, show each member here the truth, as far as OSAS is concerned. Pray about it and ask His Holy Spirit to guide and teach you!

OSAS has been discussed here and has turned into arguments, therefore, debates on it are not allowed any longer. We are born again Christian's watching for Christ's return at the Rapture and our conduct is on display for the world to see!

Leviticus 11
45For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

Paul says expressly, "Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord!" (Heb. 12:14).

quote:
Todd has mentioned that The International Day of Peace, also known as the World Peace Day, occurs annually on September 21. His post is on the same thread! Peace & Safety & Sudden Destruction on the 21st, and U.N. Statehood Bid on 20th of Sept!!!

I think they have a plan and it may go into effect this September.

Like Texas Sue's thread ..
See you in September.

Thanks Andy for the update!,and sure like the kitty in the background, nice cat.

Also I am so glad to hear the 63rd birthday of Israel is this Sept and not back there in May,

I thought we past it by and nothing happened, so we may see a lot of action coming up at the end of September, how exciting,

and Israel's birthday is 1 more thing to make it so,

also wonder if its a day a lot of pattern type things happen since we really do not know if Jesus was born 9/11 or later in September,

Hopefully we will know soon enough,

Blessings Brother in Christ,

Once again great video Andy and some really good responses. I don't believe you are scattered. You tend to put it all together.

Kathy G.
Only problem is, this is not going to be a true peace agreement because Israel is not going to agree to it. What this is going to trigger is war. It might lead to Isaiah 17, but unless we're Raptured before then and the Antichrist somehow manages to get on board the whole thing and to get Israel and the Palestinians to agree to a peace treaty, I don't see how it can trigger the Tribulation itself.

Kathy G., do you happen to have Left Behind: The Movie? I'm asking, b/c this Isaiah 17/Psalm 83/Ezekiel 38/39 war just may prompt our Rapture AFTER it breaks out...just as it did in this film. But who knows? Right?

Even so, PLEASE come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes, I have the movie, and I've watched it more than once. I've read the Left Behind series, too. However, there's a number of things I don't concur with Tim LaHaye on, but rather with Hal Lindsey, and the timing of the Gog-Magog invasion is one of them.

Bob D
I don't believe you are scattered. You tend to put it all together.

If you saw the 28 minute unedited version, you might think I was scattered! lol

Well TuB'Av has passed for this year.
We were not snatched on that day..
Looking forward for Rosh HaShanna!
I am not giving up nor getting discourage..
For surely, I know..
My redeemer lives and He is coming again for His Bride..
See ya.. In September.. I hope.
We know not the day nor hour..
As Rexella's says..
Perhaps Today.
Live your life as though this day may be your last.

Or maybe this month! He could come any day now. Fortunately, our departure in the Rapture is not limited to a Jewish feast day.