Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Old Testament Rapture Reveals Day of New Testament Rapture

Here is another study by Corey concerning the rapture.

Kevin

"For Your Discernment"

The Old Testament Rapture
Reveals Day of New Testament Rapture

The Lord said,
Isaiah 46:10
“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, my counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure”
Take notice what the Lord says:
·        “Remember the former things of old”
·        “Declaring the end from the beginning”
·        “From ancient times the things that are not yet done”
The Lord urges us to remember what he has already done (the former things), and that he will make known the end (prophetic future) from what he had already accomplished in the beginning. The Lord also tells us that he makes known the things that are not yet done from the ancient times.
In this study, I would like to focus on the catching away of the saints or more commonly known as the rapture. This event would fall under the category of the “end” or “things that are not yet done”. Remember, the Lord tells us the keep in mind the “former” things and that he reveals the prophetic future (end) by the “ancient times”. Since the rapture is an event “not yet done”, we can be sure by the word of God, that the future rapture has already been revealed, made known or declared from the ancient times.
The rapture in the New Testament has already been played out by God in the Old Testament (ancient days). The Old Testament picture of the future rapture to come is revealed in the book of Exodus. The receiving of the Law on Mount Sinai is “the” ancient picture of the rapture of the church. If we examine the scriptures from the Sinai experience with Exodus 46:10 in our mind, we can how it conspicuously reveals the catching away of the church.
Let’s begin: I will quote scriptures from the Sinai event and show you how the New Testament rapture has clearly been revealed (declared or made known) from Sinai…

Exodus 19:9 – “and the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud”
1st Thessalonians 4:17 – “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
The Lord came to Moses in a cloud, and the Lord comes to us in the clouds!

Exodus 19:11 – “and be ready against the third day, for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people”
1st Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first”
The Lord came down to his people, and the Lord descends to his people!

Exodus 19:13 – “when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.”
1st Thessalonians 4:16 – “and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first”
The children of Israel went up and met the Lord at the sound of the trumpet, and we rise to meet the Lord at the sound of the trumpet.
P.S. When it says “they came up”, that is clearly symbolic of the bride “going up to meet the Lord in the air”!

Exodus 19:16 – “and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud”
1st Thessalonians 4:16 – “with the voice of the archangel”
The Lord came down on Sinai with his voice, and the Lord descends with a voice.

Exodus 19:17 – “And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God”
1st Thessalonians 4:17 – “shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air”
P.S. Moses is a “type of Christ” and him “bringing forth” the people to meet God is the same thing as the Lord Jesus “catching away” the people to meet him (God)!
Exodus 19:18 – “and the whole mount quaked greatly”
The scripture ALWAYS have earthquakes accompanied with resurrections. There was a great earthquake at death and resurrection of Christ. You can safely bet that there will be a worldwide earthquake at the resurrection all believers that have died through the entire church age. If when Paul broke out of prison, an earthquake shook the prison and they were freed!

Exodus 19:19 – “And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder”
1st Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice”
1st Corinthians 15:52 – “For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed”
There is a “voice” and “trumpet” mentioned in these two different events multiple times! If you are wondering why I underlined and darkened the words “louder” and “louder”. The reason is that there exists a Jewish tradition that matches the trumpet of Exodus waxing louder and louder. In 1st Corinthians 15:52 reveals that the rapture will occur at the “last trump”. In ancient Judaist tradition, on the feast of Trumpets or Yom Teruah as the bible calls it, there are 100 trumpet blasts. The “last trumpet” blast is called the “Tekiah GeHodala”. The entire purpose of this trumpet is to blow it as LOUD and you possibly can for as LONG as you possibly can!!!
A person would put the trumpet to his or her mouth and blow as long and loud as you can, this is called the “last trump”. So, the “louder” and “louder” waxing of the trumpet in Exodus 19:19 is a CLEAR reference to the Tekiah GeHodala”, the “last trump”, which is ONLY blown on the feast of Trumpets!!!
If you read Exodus chapter 19, you will see the Lord comes down to meet with the people on the “third day”. He mentions the third day 4 times in Exodus 19! Since this IS the parallel of the rapture of the church, the Lord is clearly telling us the rapture will occur on the “third day”. Some like to over-complicate this and say it refers to the 3 thousand millennia after Sinai, ect. It is a whole lot more simple that that. The word “third” is “shĕliyshi” which just means “third”. The word “day” is “Yom” which just simply means “day of the week”.
So, if you put both of these very simplistic transliterations together, it lets us know that the Lord came down on Sinai during the “third day of the week”, which is simply Tuesday!!
We know that God married Israel on this very day of Pentecost, on the third day. Israel has since broken the marriage contract, but God will restore this marriage when he returns to forgive Israel at the second advent of the Lord. This is a beautiful picture of the rapture of the church. At the rapture, the Lord takes his bride into the bridal chamber in heaven and has a 7 year wedding! God brought Israel under Sinai which acted as a wedding chupahh, just as Christ takes us to heaven, our wedding chupahh!
Since the parallel is perfect, Exodus 19 reveals to us that the wedding of the Lord and his church will also take place on the third day, Tuesday! The rapture must occur on Tuesday because the Exodus 19 parallel dictates this truth.
Another exciting and strong parallel can be found in Exodus 19. The Lord commands in Exodus 19:10,
“And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their clothes”
Moses is told to sanctify the people for “Two Days” and let them wash their clothes.
What’s the parallel?
This is totally amazing!
1st Thessalonians 5:23
“Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Just like Moses was to sanctify Israel and tell them to wash their clothes to prepare them to meet God, God himself is to sanctify us completely and our whole spirit and soul (spiritual clothes) to be ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ!
WoW – Give God a shout!
Exodus 19 is a perfect, infallible, beautiful picture of the rapture and how God used Sinai to declare the “end” and used Sinai (ancient times) to show us the prophetic future in the rapture!
Now, we also know the “voice” that is mentioned in BOTH Exodus 19 and 1st Thessalonians 4 is the Lord speaking LIKE A TRUMPET! The Lord’s voice in Revelation 4:1 is compared to a trumpet speaking, see,
“After this I looked, and, behold, a door opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (rapture)”
So, the trumpet of 1st Thessalonians 4 and 1st Corinthians 15 is the VOICE OF THE LORD SPEAKING LIKE a trumpet. Just like in Exodus, the VOICE of the Lord waxed louder and louder, like a TRUMPET speaking to Moses! The New Testament rapture occurs at the “last trump”, and because of that, the Old Testament picture of the rapture (Sinai) was the “first trump”.
Sinai was the “first” time the Lord’s voice spoke like a TRUMPET!
The rapture will be the “last” time the Lord’s voice will speak like a TRUMPET!
Both will herald a marriage and God’s people GOING UP to meet with him! Since they parallel, there is NO WAY the Old Testament picture of the rapture (Sinai) would be on a meaningful day such as Pentecost, and the New Testament revelation of the Lord coming down to meet his church be on an average day. The “first trump” as we said was on Pentecost and the “last trump” can be connected to NO OTHER DAY besides Yom Teruah, the feast of Trumpets! The last trump WILL and CAN only sound on Trumpets. We also have discovered it was on the third day, which we broke down to simply mean “Tuesday”. The revelation of the Lord “coming down” and the church “going up” to meet him WILL, and can ONLY occur on a future feast of Trumpets (last trump day) which falls on the wedding day of Tuesday!!
Now, I personally looked at the new moon calendar for the next “10 years”, and in the next 10 years, there is only ONE year that has the feast of Trumpets falling on a Tuesday, the third day!
That year is this year, 2011!! The feast of Trumpets will fall on a Tuesday on September 27th, 2011. It will NOT fall on this day for the next 10 years!!! IF you put the pieces together that God gave you, we can SAFELY and ASSUREDLY say this year 2011 is MORE than most likely the day of the rapture!
Paul even gives us the “exact moment” of the resurrection. This is what he said, not me:
1st Corinthians 15:52
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
Paul tells us “3 things here”. He is NOT being poetic, but breaking it down for us. He tells the resurrection will occur:
“In a MOMENT” – By this, Paul reveals to us that it will happen VERY QUICKLY, at a CERTAIN moment of the day!

“In the TWINKLING OF AN EYE” – By this, Paul reveals to us “what moment” of the day. The “twinkling of an eye” in Hebraic tradition is “sunset” or “even” as the scripture puts it!

“At the last trump” – By this Paul reveals to us the exact day, Yom Teruah, the ONLY day the last trump is blown, period!
Paul reveals to us the resurrection will occur in a specific moment, at sunset, on the feast of Trumpets!!
Praise God!
Think about this:
The church age began (spiritual light came) at the THIRD HOUR of the day (9 A.M). Moses went up to meet with God at the THIRD HOUR of the day (9 A.M.) as well. This is the time of the morning sacrifice. This is sunrise, when the sun is at its peak. Jesus Christ (the SON of God) was raised to his highest peak in the sky at the third hour, SUN-rise, the morning sacrifice. Jesus Christ was brought down from his highest peak 6 hours later at sunset, the evening sacrifice. As the SUN was rising in the sky, Jesus the son of God was being raised on the cross. As the SUN was coming down in the sky, Jesus the son of God was coming down from the sky (cross)!!!
WoW
The church age BEGAN at SUNRISE, when the sun light (we are spiritual light) was at its highest point.
The church will END at SUNSET, when the sun light is at its lowest point of the last remaining moments of “day”.
It just so happens, SUNSET in Jewish tradition is called EXACTLY what Paul said the rapture would occur:
TWINKLING OF AN EYE
From “TorahCalendar.com”
In Hebraic thought, evening twilight is understood as a transitional period between day and night. It is currently understood that it is evening twilight as long as two stars of medium magnitude are visible, but it is night upon the appearance of a third star of medium magnitude. In ancient times, some understood that night begins in a moment in time which is impossible to determine called the twinkling of an eye. This is interesting, as Paul prophesied that the righteous would be resurrected in the twinkling of an eye.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Behold, I tell you a secret; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet, for it shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Paul's use of the phrase the twinkling of an eye aligns perfectly with the ancient understanding.

What does this mean? The rapture will occur on a Tuesday, on Trumpets, at sunset in Israel!!! Without a doubt! The only Trumpets that falls on a Tuesday in the next 10 years in this year 2011!!!!!
2011 is the only year that fits the biblical criteria for the next 10 years folks!!!

Re: The Old Testament Rapture Reveals Day of New Testament Rapture

Hopefully so Corey!!!

Thanks for posting this study Kevin, I had thought too these things as the Exodus represent our rapture as the spiritual exodus, the blowing of the trumpet, the wedding day on Tuesday,

seems to come together on this years Rosh Hoshanna, we will be on alert,

and it may be sooner too, again hopefully so. Blessings Brothers in Christ.

Thanks for posting another awesome study from Corey!

Oh how I hope and pray that it's this year! Please Lord Jesus, come take us home!

Does anyone happen to know what time it would be in America, east coast time, when it is sunset in Israel?

Jerusalem 6:30PM on Tues Sept 27,2011
Eastern Time - 7hrs 11:30AM Tue Sept 27
Central Time - 8hrs 10:30AM Tue Sept 27
Pacific Time -10hrs 8:30AM Tue Sept 27
A useful resource is Time and date.com Link

We will keep watching, perhaps on Tu B'Av yet, Aug 15.
Its now Monday, August 15, 2011 at 12:15:00 AM in Jerusalem, so the 15th has not yet passed. Or perhaps trumpets. Thank you Corey for sharing the study. I'm feeling shy of holding onto a date in my heart because so many have passed. I'm hanging onto Jesus in my heart though. Come back Lord Jesus. I/WE watching people of yours are longing for you. We are sick of this world dripping in violence, godlessness, every evil mankind can imagine is happening. Bring an end to it Lord. Father God, Your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. Come back Lord Jesus, please call and shake awake the Jewish people back to Yourself and complete the plan of God. We love you Lord.

Amen Regina!

Thanks Kevin and CJ

Kevin,
Why don't you Make a thread with subject line:

CJ's Studies

And put ALL his studies in that one thread.
That way it would be easy for us to find all his studies.

Thanks Regina!