Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Charles Stanley's In Touch sermon 2/3 weeks ago...

Was about experiencing the presence of God...causing us to weep for no apparent reason, for which he (Dr. Stanley) too experienced while shaving his beard in his bathroom.

I too, have also experienced these weeping for no reasons...while not knowing why, until Dr. Stanley touched on this very same topic. For it's sooo true about what he talked about.

So therefore--I ask you all IF you too, have felt these same presences of God experiences, and if you have...then please by all means share with us about whether or not you wept too? OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Dr. Charles Stanley's In Touch sermon 2/3 weeks ago...

I have had several of these moments over the years and had the pleasure of an experience this week. It usually occurs during prayer, worship, praise and adoration time, mostly private time spent with the Lord. Sometimes while reading my Bible or listening to a piece of music or a song that touches my heart and glorifies God. I call them my Holy Spirit moments. Words cannot describe them, but it is a feeling of unspeakable joy. Moments that you do not want to end. I think, "Lord come take me now because I do not want to leave your presence or loose this moment". It helps me to realize how it will be in heaven when we will be adoring and glorifying God for eternity. Time will not matter because we will not want it to end. It is such a blessing to shed these tears of unspeakable joy in the fullness of the Holy Spirit.

Mike

Today..
When I posted my personal request on Texas Sue's thread.
Whenever I play that video
I cry.. deep felt cry with tears streaming down my face....
One for the sheer beauty of our LORD..
The other.. watching the little girl's innocence... and my painful memories of my childhood since the little girl looks just like me at that age.
I felt the presence of God showering me with His love every time I play that video
Because, I used to go hide under my bed to be alone with him.

When I get to heaven.. I pray I can sing like that little girl because I want to sing that song in Heaven!!!

The other time I had a deep moaning cry
Came all of a sudden unexpected.
I was traveling home. DH was driving.
I had just got some fast food.
All of sudden, I lost my complete appetite and went into deep intercessory prayer right away. I cried hard and prayed in the spirit/tongues for a long time.
I had no idea why... It just happen.

My husband didn't know what to do.
He felt the presence in the car and he stayed completely silent.

When that happens I get completely exhausted after the experience.

I know what you both mean, when it comes to experiencing one of those Holy Spirit moments whenever you hear &/or watching spiritual songs being sung.

Being a huge Gaither Gospel Music fan, who loves watching their Precious Memories program every week on TBN, GAC or listening to their CDs & a Christian radio station..one does tear up every time.

I even tear up for no reason when I'm not watching/or listening to their beautiful music; like when I'm simply sitting in my EZ Boy chair, driving in my car some where, (a personal moment like Dr. Stanley...) in the shower, or in bed. And when I'm practicing singing a gospel hymn (I wish I had a good singing voice) too.

For I DO feel His Holy Presence with me as well. Sobering, isn't It!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

That has happened to me before. Charles Stanley is also under a lot of responsibility. It can be overwelming. To me that sounds like the mercy of God, perhaps because he is under so much tension. That will give him comfort for his next mission. The presense of God has a way of doing that for His children.