Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Showdown in Syria - Isaiah 17 About to be FULFILLED

Bill Koenig's International news website has two articles today that point to a clash with Damascus in the very near future. Isaiah 17 may be fulfilled very quickly if this escalates. I had always assumed that it would be caused by a clash between Syria and Israel, but it looks like Turkey may become the vehicle through whom God will judge Syria.

First is an article where the Syrian people are calling for the death of leader Bahsir Assad:

Aug. 12, 2011: This image made from amateur video released by Shams News Network and accessed via The Associated Press Television News shows a protest march in Hama Syria

Syrian Protesters Call for Assad's Death

Tens of thousands of Syrian protesters shouted for President Bashar Assad's death Friday in a dramatic escalation of their rage and frustration, defying bullets and rooftop snipers after more than a week of intensified military assault.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/12/syrian-forces-kill-2-ahead-ramadan-prayer-protests/

Then an article about Turkey giving Syria an ultimatum:

Concerned over further escalation. Erdogan

Turkey gives Syria ultimatum to stop violence

President Gul sends President Assad letter demanding immediate cessation of all violence; warns relations between states may be at risk
Ynet

Turkey is not ruling out international intervention in Syria, if President Bashar Assad's regime continues its military crackdown against civilians, a senior official in Ankara told Turkey-based Hurriyet paper on Saturday.

The source said that Turkish President Abdullah Gul sent a letter to his Syrian counterpart through Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, in which he delivered an ultimatum to Damascus, demanding to end all violence against protesters.

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-4108199,00.html

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Showdown in Syria - Isaiah 17 About to be FULFILLED

HERE IS A THIRD ARTICLE RELATING TO THE MESS IN SYRIA:

Report: Iran to bankroll military base in Syria

Western intelligence agencies believe that Iran will provide funding for "a multi-million-dollar military base" in Syria, according to a report published Saturday in a British newspaper.

According to the Daily Telegraph, the deal would assist with the development of an Iranian military compound at Syria's Latakia airport to be completed by the end of next year. The agreement will open a supply a route that will allow Iran to transfer military hardware to Syria.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/report-iran-to-bankroll-military-base-in-syria-1.378413

Add voice number four:

Clinton urges world to cut economic ties with Syria

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday that Syria would be better off without Assad, and called on nations that buy oil or sell arms to Syria to cut those ties.

"We urge those countries still buying Syrian oil or gas, those countries still sending Assad weapons, those countries whose political and economic support give him comfort in his brutality, to get on the right side of history," she said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/clinton-urges-world-to-cut-economic-ties-with-syria-1.378385

And Voice number five:

Zvi Bar'el / Syria uprising may lead to regional war

The brutal crackdown in Syria continues unabated, and is likely to become the stage for a regional conflict involving Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the Gulf.
By Zvi Bar'el

Thousands of Egyptians have already signed a petition circulating on Facebook that calls for the expulsion of the Syrian ambassador from their country. For once, it is not an Israeli ambassador who receives such attention. The initiators of the petition hope to have over one million Egyptians sign the appeal, which may push the current Egyptian military government to publicly condemn Syrian President Bashar Assad.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/zvi-bar-el-syria-uprising-may-lead-to-regional-war-1.378391

Damascus... a ruin heap

Lester Sumrall
Said in one of his studies..
That the antichrist will come from Turkey..

He looks fierce.

Not from Turkey, and not from Kenya, either. The Antichrist will come from the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple--the Romans.

It is my understanding the revived Roman empire. and the Roman empire at that time was much more than Italy. It included much of the middle east, europe, and more.

Yes, it did, but it was ruled by Rome. The army that destroyed Jerusalem and the temple was commanded by a Roman general, and it was a Roman Caesar who ordered that Jerusalem be destroyed. So it was Rome that ordered and carried out the destruction, and hence, according to the Book of Daniel, the Roman bloodline that the Antichrist will have.

If I remember correctly the image in Daniel showed two legs of the Roman Empire.

There was the western (Europe) and the eastern (Muslim) side.

This will be the same set up today.. Europe and Muslim mixed by the 10 toes like clay and iron making this alliance weak..

Joseph

Kathy G.
Yes, it did, but it was ruled by Rome. The army that destroyed Jerusalem and the temple was commanded by a Roman general, and it was a Roman Caesar who ordered that Jerusalem be destroyed. So it was Rome that ordered and carried out the destruction, and hence, according to the Book of Daniel, the Roman bloodline that the Antichrist will have.

Read this from Ron Reese's (29 June 2011) letter...

Dr. Wills' genealogies ALL points to BHO as the AC
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/ronr628.htm

On that other board I once was on deleted this important information...hence prompting them to threaten me with banning me. So therefore--I'll place it here where it will be most appreciated.

Anyhoo, I hope that you will find this to being most interesting.

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist, I have read those posts by Dr. Wills on the geneology and his updates as well on 5 Doves. This is his mother's side only and who knows what is on his father's side. On his mother's side - the Dunham's - he is related to the Ceasar's of Rome, Antioches Epiphanes of Syria (who set up the abomination of desolation in the first temple), and also a Jewish line, Egyptian, and on and on. He has a mixture of almost every bloodline of all the ancient ruling empires.

The trip tto Germany and his alignment with the throne of Zeus - Pergumum Altar - is the number one reason I think he is the candidate. The second strongest reason for me is this bloodline.

R.J., and John, you are right about the Roman Empire. It had the Western leg (Nebucanezzar's dream statue in Daniel) headquartered in Rome, then the Eastern leg in which Emperor Constantine set up headquarters in Instanbul, Turkey. He renamed it "Constantinople". The eastern leg was later called the Byzantine Empire.

Kathy G is right about the AC coming from Roman background. I just listened to the Hal Lindsay report where he talks about "The Ten". This is stunning news and brings Daniel's words right into 2011.

In it, he talks about the European Union being chartered in Brussels in 1948. Two other things of end times importance happened that year also. Israel was recognized as a nation by U.S. President Harry Truman. As Isaiah said, a nation was born in a day. The other important thing? The United Nations was chartered and began in New York in 1948. All three were foundational to the clock that began ticking, counting down the last or end of days.

T/Sue, here's another of Ron Reese's (29 June 2011) postings of reason why O is THE perfect AC canadidate:

Does the Bible say that the Antichrist will be homosexual?
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/ronr629.htm

O is a practicing bisexual, although he is married to his wife, Michelle, and fathered two daughters. So there IS this another Biblical clue to his AC identity too.

Even so, PLEASE come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!
Tammy