Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark of the Beast Tattoo

This article is posted on the Drudge Report site today.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

A hair-thin electronic patch that adheres to the skin like a temporary tattoo could transform medical sensing, computer gaming and even spy operations, according to a US study published Thursday.
The micro-electronics technology, called an epidermal electronic system (EES), was developed by an international team of researchers from the United States, China and Singapore, and is described in the journal Science.

"It's a technology that blurs the distinction between electronics and biology," said co-author John Rogers, a professor in materials science and engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

"Our goal was to develop an electronic technology that could integrate with the skin in a way that is mechanically and physiologically invisible to the user."

The patch could be used instead of bulky electrodes to monitor brain, heart and muscle tissue activity and when placed on the throat it allowed users to operate a voice-activated video game with better than 90 percent accuracy.

read more....

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.6e1e2ad90e2d94b12b6258b7e9c5b33d.611&show_article=1

Re: Mark of the Beast Tattoo

LOL Texas Sue,
We posted about the Tattoo approximately at the same time.

The Technology is here.
I can see all the teenagers rushing to get the tattoos.
They are going to say...
It's so COOL!!!

Zoe it is interesting the way you said the young people would think it is cool because they are into tattooes. Perhaps the current tattoo craze is satan's way of setting them up for the final act of this world play. Thanks to the public education system, two-parents-working, or one-parent-households-parent-always-working, so many young people are totally clueless about life.

They have no concept of what is happening around them, the big picture, the future, and consequences of their choices. Look at all the facebook planned mob robberies and attacks - all young people. This is their idea of a kick I suppose. Different world and definitely not a better one than I grew up in over the last few decades. Sure makes the future look bleak if we are not out of here soon.

Sue,
You are so right

The young was raised with violent video games. TV nowadays is very violent and with a lot of sexual contents.

When we were going up.. The TV shows were wholesome family type.
We did not have any high Tech toys.
We had a transistor radio... And a phonograph/record player.

We were taught manners and to respect the elders.

Most kids today have to raise themselves. Like you said, the parents aren't there for them. When they get off of work.. They are tired and push the kids away so they can do there own things.. like get on the computer.

That's why I believe Jesus will return soon.
You know the scripture where the children will turn against their parents.

It is happening now..
Like you said... Look at all the gangs and riots.
I believe they have become rebellious because they see all the chaos in the world. World leaders are destroying their future. I guess it is like self-defense for them.

They learned lawlessness at a young age... Thanks to gadgets of technology and corrupted media.
They are so programmed they see black as white.

Like Jesus said on the cross..
Father, forgive them.. For they know not what they do.

Zoe, I forgot about the video games and the highly sexed tv and movie shows, not to mention the acid rock music pushing the killing of cops, all kinds of sexual deviancy and defying of parental and all other authority. That certainly beefs up the conditioning. Add to that the removal of prayer from school, conditional values added in its place and the Ten Commandments and all evidence of God taken out of public places.

We grew up with Ozzie & Harriet, Leave It To Beaver and Roy Rogers. Not a lot of inciting to rebellion in that. What a differnt world it has become and is such a very short time span.

T/Sue, I seen that tonight on the news, and thought, WOW, another way for the ID system..

And like you stated; in the short time period of only 50 years since 1961 when the liberals started kicking God out of our lives, look how our country today is in the the sewer pits. That's less than one generation of 70 years...

I am so hoping for the CALL to "COME UP HERE" to get out of this sinful place into that wonderful, all encompassing LOVE, in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus..

Joseph

Texas Sue & Zoe, those were the good old days, I remember them well. Life was simple, morals were on a different level, and rebellion against the law was minimal. Today it's a frightening world we live in! The majority of the youth world wide are into a variety type of moral decay,violence as their avenue of venting!
It's sad for the young people whom abhor such actions, and are left out in the cold, as they are few in numbers.

RJ, I saw that tattoo, on news broadcast on Tv. also!
Of course it will have to be attractive so others will want to take it. Therefore, they will start off with the medical records, and end up with new born babies being tagged this way.

I think it was Dr. Jack Van Impe whom spoke about the mark as a possible tattoo too!!! In Greek it is called "charagma", which means (mark or tatoo)!!!

We're living in exciting days right now! I believe the Rapture is at hand, and it's just a matter of short time when were gone.

Marantha!

Valerie

Speaking of our impending Rapture--did you folks happen to catch Perry Stone yesterday evening, following Hal Lindsey & Grant Jeffery?

Perry began his series of Rapture discussions, that (God willing...) will continue for the next few weeks. So please do stay tuned to TBN (check for Perry's scheduled program airing in your area. OK?

Btw, I too, grew up in that same era of the good ole age of innocents, and w/the shows ya' all mentioned. So therefore--I totally agree w/ya' there!!!

Even so, PLEASE come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News talks about the new Epidermal Electronic System or postage stamp sized tattoo that could be the mark of the beast. Good show!

http://vimeo.com/27787421