Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Warning by Wilkerson

http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html

I have been thinking about this a lot. I read this message for the first time last year after a personal encounter with God. Now I have it on my mind.

We must keep our eyes on The Lord. Nothing else can save us.

Shannon

Re: Urgent Warning by Wilkerson

Shannon,

I believe the following with all my heart! Fear not the Lord is with us to the very end.

"I will say to my soul: No need to run...no need to hide. This is God’s righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take—trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds."

Thanks Shannon, for you faithful contributions to the forum!

Blessings & Love in Christ!

Valerie

Amen Valerie

Thanks Shannon
I love reading all your posts.
I thought about your daughter last night when I seen the meteorite pass near my home.

David Wilkerson words are still going forth in this world...

God said, His words will not return void.

It is the Holy Spirit who gave David Wilkerson the word of the Lord to declare to people of this world.
I believe God ordained him to preach... To be His ambassador.

God speaks through many like him.
Sadly, many refute it.

He gave us the parable about the sower.
So, that we don't get discourage.

The last quote from his message:

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you,

Thanks Zoe

I love your posts too. I pray that all my family will be close to me when these events take place. I am trying to keep my eyes on Jesus. His love will not fail us!!!

HAve a feeling that I will see you soon my sisters. The feeling I have that this will all be over soon is growing stronger in my heart.

Shannon

Very soon!! As in, any day now.

Shannon
Peace be with you

Don't worry about your family not being with you at the time of the rapture.

It will be so QUICK.. and your love ones will be right there with you.

Everyone's DNA will be transformed.
Into a new creature.

Those whose ashes were scattered .. every single ash will be collected and made whole and transformed in a twinkling of an eye.

If God can do that with scattered ashes..
He surely can transport your family instantly with you. No matter how far away they are from you.

So, have no fear.. It will be wonderful and you and yours will be together with the LORD forever.