Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep your eyes on Jesus

I know this is Stupid but did anyone see the news about Bert and Ernie from Sesame? They might get married? This is so sick... I thought Ernie was a little kid????

What I really came to write about it keeping our focus on the King. I have been distracted all week by things like Elenin etc. In this day and age Satan wants to take our eyes off of Jesus. He will use his followers to come up with all kinds of things to make us think less about Jesus. Maybe a disaster will hit this Fall. I do not know the answer to that but I do know that while in prayer I felt Jesus telling me to keep my eyes on Him. No matter what happens in this sick world as long as I am looking in those loving eyes when it happens I will be ok and so will you.

Shannon

Re: Keep your eyes on Jesus

Amen Shannon
When we focus on His Love ..
We have His peace.

Shannon, the title of your thread reminds of this beautiful song...

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full into His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.

So therefore--I say a hardy AMEN!!! to your thread title!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

The title reminded me of that song, too.

You're absolutely correct Shannon, Let us all remember to keep our eyes on Jesus! There is so much going on in the world, one can get easily distracted!

Jesus is whom we need, to give us peace that surpasses all understanding, no matter what may come, hell or high waters!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS

Words & Music: Helen H. Lemmel, 1922.

This hymn was first published in Glad Songs, by the British National Sunday School Union. Its lyrics were inspired by the Gospel tract Focused, by Lillian Trotter, which included these words:

So then, turn your eyes upon Him, look full into His face and you will find that the things of earth will acquire a strange dimness.

O soul, are your weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There's a light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!

Refrain

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
Over us sin no more hath dominion--
For more than conquerors we are!

Refrain

His Word shall not fail you--He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

Refrain

This song, Valerie, is the hymn I was thinking of.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie

Thank you, Valerie, for adding the above youtube video to my above posted "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" hymn lyrics.

When you actually hear it being sung, it sounds sooo beautiful...plus, it brings tears to your eyes as well too. And yes, making it a Holy Spirit moment to boot.

Maranatha!
Tammy