Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack Van Impe: Heavens; First, Second, & Third

This morning of 8/12/2011, when I got up at around 5:35 A.M. MT, I looked out my east-facing bedroom window, I saw the constellation of "Swan".

Why the constellation of "Swan", you ask? Well let me tell you, b/c I'm glad you asked...

Jack Van Impe mentions in his YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to Prophecy book...a section also found in his JVI Prophecy Bible on pages 41-42:

HEAVENS; FIRST, SECOND, & THIRD
Jesus spoke about two places in eternity, heaven and hell (Matthew 7:13,14,21; 25:41,46; Luke 16:22-24). Death is not a sad ending but a glorious beginning (John 14:1-6). Heaven is so real that God gives detail concerning its location. His Word speaks of three heavens:
Here's an attempt to describe the third heaven and the distance God's elect angels travel, coming from that location to earth. The atmosphere, troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere are all part of the first heaven and reach upwards into the first 600 miles of space. The second heaven begins at that point and is so astronomically far into space that it's practically impossible to comprehend. Recently astronomers discovered a new quasar some 1400 billion light years from earth. How far is that, you ask? Well, light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles per second. This produces a total of 6 trillion miles annually and is called a light year. Thus, the second heaven extends upwards into space some 1400 billion times 6 trillion miles. Beyond that is the third heaven--the heaven of heavens--God's throne.
It is upward and in the north. Elijah was caught up by a whirlwind into heaven (2 Kings 2:11; Psalm 48:2; 75:6; Isaiah 14:13; Acts 1:9).
Astronomers tell us there is an opening in the universe to get to this third heaven. It is in the north, in the constellation of "Swan." Job 26:7 says, He stretcheth out the north over the empty place.

The constellation of "Swan" is in the shape of the cross, and can be seen with an naked eye...plus, you can see the Orion in the center of the cross beam (where Jesus' head is/was) too. It is there for which our dear Precious Lord will descend to take us home with him.

I believe that the above mentioned constellation of "Swan", I saw this morning, could very well be a sign from God that Jesus is getting ready to Rapture us.

So what say you all, re: this sign???

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Jack Van Impe: Heavens; First, Second, & Third

Thanks SisterNChrist,

I remember Dr. Jack Van Impe speaking about the First, Second and Third Heaven, on one of his TV. broadcasts.

Very interesting information. Thanks so much for sharing it here with us. Thanks for your faithful contributions to this forum.

Blessing s & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie.

CYGNUS is the Latin word for Constellation of SWAN.

Maranatha!
Tammy

This morning of 8/14/2011 @ around 4:30 AM (MT), I again saw the Constellation CYGNUS/Swan...plus, considering the nearness of the Full Moon now is to this constellation.

Calvin, don't you agree that it bears watching...especially since this is where the doors of heaven just might be openned for Jesus to descend to us in a cloud, and for which He'll be receiving us, His bride?

Maranatha!
Tammy