Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Feast of Trumpets An epic prophetic fulfillment

Corey is on a roll now. This is another study from him.

Kevin

"For Your Discernment"

The Feast of Trumpets
An epic prophetic fulfillment

Leviticus 23:24-25
23And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 24Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. 25Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.”
This is the divine command the Lord gave the Israelites’ to follow. It seems very simplistic and with no transparent prophetic significance, but if you look deeper into the text, it reveals a great, inspiring truth!
1.)    Sabbath
2.)    Memorial
3.)    Blowing of Trumpets
4.)    Convocation
The word “Sabbath” in these verses is “shabbathown” which means to have a Sabbath observance. In this case, it is the observance of the high holy Sabbath day of rest for the 1st day of the 7th month, which is Yom Terauh.
The word “Memorial” in these verses is “zikrown”, which means to call to remembrance.
The word or phrase “Blowing of Trumpets” in theses verses is “tĕruw`ah”, which means to shout, raise a sound, or to give a trumpet blast.
The word “Convocation” in these verses is “miqra”, which means to have a calling together or sacred assembly or gathering. In essence; this feast day of the 1st day of the 7th month is biblically referred to as Yom Teruah, or the day of shouting. In putting together in a Hebrew understanding of the key terms of Leviticus 23:23-25, Yom Teruah is a resting day to remembrance to have give a shouting blast with the Trumpet in a sacred assembly of people.
All of the Lord’s feast days were given to have spiritual significance in relation to the future prophetic events shrouded in the life of the messiah.
1st Corinthians 15:46 “Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”
This verse is talking about the body. First it may be natural, but then spiritual. This is also true within the feast days. They are first given in natural instruction, but also have spiritual significance and fulfillment. All the feast day have prophetic significance in relation to the Messiah. This is confirmed within the first coming of Christ to earth:
Passover – Fulfilled by death of Messiah
Unleavened Bread – Fulfilled by burial of Messiah
First Fruits – Fulfilled by Resurrection of Messiah
Pentecost – Messiah gives his spirit to start indwelling believers
The remaining feast days of Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles also have spiritual significance to the life of the Jesus Christ.
For now, I want to focus on what prophetic fulfillment involving the Lord that the feast of Trumpets has in store. We know Yom Teruah is a day of the sacred assembly or gathering of people to remember God by shouting by way of blowing Trumpets. I believe this feast will fulfill the catching away of the church in what we call the rapture. Talking about the rapture, Paul writes:
2nd Thessalonians 2:1 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him”
Paul tells us that at the coming of the Lord, all believers will be gathered together to meet the Lord. This is precisely what is commanded by God to happen during Yom Teruah:
“Ye shall have a holy convocation”…
The Convocation is a sacred gathering of people, which is exactly what Paul describes the coming of the Lord to be, a “gathering together” unto him. We also have come to understand that Yom Teruah is a day to remember the Lord. You could call it the “day of remembrance”. That is extremely interesting because in the book of Malachi chapter 3, it talks about a book of remembrance whose name of all those who fear the Lord resides.
Malachi 3:16-17
“Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.”
 “And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.”
This scripture says that “in that day”, I will make up my jewels and spare them. What day is being referred to here? Since the book of remembrance is being opened here, we can safely assume that it is the “day of remembrance”, which is extremely interesting because Leviticus 23:24 speaks of Yom Teruah as a day of remembrance! So, the day being spoken of in Malachi 3:16-17 can safely be said to be Yom Teruah or the feast of Trumpets!
On this day, the feast of Trumpets, the Lord says about those that fear his name and are written in the book, “they shall be mine” when he “makes up my jewels” and “spare them”. Now, who are the jewels that the Lord is referring to here?
The jewels being talked about here are the body of believers, the bride of Christ!
Why do I say that?
1.      Because of our inestimable VALUE in His sight.
2.      Because of our DIVINE CREATION
3.      Because of our RARITY
4.      Because of our BEAUTY
5.      Because of our VARIETY
6.      Because of our DURABILITY
7.      Because of our glorious DESTINY
What is meant by "When I make up my jewels"? It is when the complete number of His redeemed are collected! It is when he shall descend from Heaven with a shout, resurrect the sleeping saints and transform the living ones and rapture them together, so that we shall "ever be with the Lord" to "make up” or "catch up” his church, his jewels!
The sparing that is being talked about is the Lord sparing us from the terrible judgment to come that is to engulf the earth, the tribulation period!
When this beautiful passage is brought into light, we can see the day being talked about here is the feast of Trumpets, Yom Teruah! This is day when the Lord will make up his jewels (catch us away) and spare us from the judgment to come! This basically tells us that Yom Teruah is rapture of the church! The feast of Trumpets is known as the “opening of the books”, which would line up perfectly for the church being in heaven on Yom Teruah, where the Lord opens the book of remembrance in honor of all those who fear the Lord, which are his jewels that he just spared from coming wrath.
We know that the feast of Trumpets is literally called Yom Teruah, or the day of shouting from the biblical perspective. This word literally means a day to shout, raise a sound, or to give a trumpet blast. This is extremely revealing when reading Paul’s first letter to the Thessalonians where he describes the Lord’s coming:
1st Thessalonians 4:16-17
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first”
 “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
Paul declares that the Lord will descend with a “shout” and with the “trump of God”. This freakishly matches the Hebrew understanding of the feast of Trumpets in Leviticus 23:24-25!
So, we have the Lord coming with a:

1.)    Shout
2.)    Trump of God
The Hebrew phrase “blowing of trumpets” in description of the feast literally means to “make a shout”. It also means to “make a trumpet blast”. So, Leviticus calls this day the “day of shouting or a trumpet blast” and Paul writes the Lord comes with a “shout and a trumpet blast”!?
Does anymore need to be said brothers and sisters?
Paul seems to quote or use the Hebraic meaning of the feast of Trumpets to teach the Thessalonians about the coming of the Lord!! We must remember that “but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.” The trumpets being blown in Leviticus 23 is talking about Shofar’s (ram horns). Paul says the coming of the Lord is at the “trump of God” and Leviticus talks about ram horns. It seems to not make sense at first, but it totally does if you believe that which is natural is then spiritual. So, the natural trumpet blast in Leviticus concerning Yom Teruah has a spiritual mirror to it. The spiritual trump within the feast of trumpets is the “trump of God”! So, what constitutes as being the spiritual trump or trump of God?
We find the answer in Revelation 4:1…
 “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first VOICE which I heard was as it were of a TRUMPET TALKING with me; which said, Come up hither”
Praise God!
We can see that the trump of God that the Lord descends with is not a physical shofar, but rather the spiritual trump, the VOICE OF THE LORD. We know this is valid because on Sinai when Moses received the Ten Commandments, the voice of the Lord waxed long LIKE A TRUMPET and shook the mountain! We can now see that trump of God in Paul’s letter to the Thessalonians is the “spiritual application” to the trumpets being blown in Leviticus 23 in reference to Yom Teruah!
The voice of the Lord SHOUTING will sound LIKE A TRUMPET at the coming of the Lord when he descends from heaven. This is beautiful because Yom Teruah is the “day of SHOUTING or of the TRUMPET blast”. When you see Yom Teruah in the spiritual light, NOT it’s Levitical teaching; you see it is divinely connected to the voice of the Lord sounding like a trumpet at the rapture of the church!!!
To accomplish this, we must remember:
“That which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”
The teaching of trumpets in Leviticus gives us the “natural understanding”, but the spirit reveals to us the “spiritual understanding”!
Let’s go back to the word “convocation” for a moment. Yom Teruah is meant to for “convocation” or a “sacred ASSEMBLIES” of people to remember and praise the Lord. I believe the Psalms are extremely prophetic and are relevant to certain years. J.R. expounds on this greatly in his book the “prophecy in the Psalms”. Anyway, I would like to take you to Psalms 111, which I believe in relation to our year 2011!
Psalms 111:1
“Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation”
It speaks of an “assembly” of the “congregation” where the “upright” has gathered to praise the Lord! The word “assembly” is the same word used in Leviticus 23:24-25 where it speaks of the “convocation” to occur on Yom Teruah! It specifically mentions the gathering of the “upright”, which means “righteous”!
So, we have a righteous assembly of believers in the congregation to praise the Lord!
I do not know about you, but this sound like the sea of glass of believers surrounding the throne of God in Revelation 5, after the rapture of Revelation 4!
The apostle Paul gave maybe the biggest “hint” to the timing of the catching away of the church in his letter to the Corinthians. In 1st Corinthians 15:52-55, Paul teaches:
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
This is rapture of the church when the Lord will transform our mortal bodies into immortality so we can inherit the kingdom of God. Paul tells us that this event will occur at the “last trump”. At first, this seems very trivial, but when knowing Jewish history and customs, it reveals such a powerful truth. Before I explain that, I would like to reiterate 1st Corinthians 15:46:
“Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”
Like we have discussed, the trump mentioned in talking about Yom Teruah is a physical trump, but the “spiritual” reflection is the VOICE of the Lord speaking because in Revelation 4:1, John hear the voice of the Lord SOUNDING LIKE a trumpet speaking. So, when Paul teaches “trump of God” in Thessalonians and “last trump” in Corinthians, he is speaking of the VOICE of the Lord, not a physical shofar or ram’s horn like what is taught in Leviticus about Yom Teruah!
When we read “last trump” then, we must think in terms of the Lord’s voice “speaking or sounding like a trumpet”. There are “3” instances where the voice of the Lord is compared to the sound of a trumpet:
The 1st time was in the book of Exodus where Moses went up Mt. Sinai to receive the law.
Exodus 19:19 “And when the voice of the TRUMPET sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a VOICE.”
The next time will be at the coming of the Lord for the church, the rapture.
1st Corinthians 15:52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
The first time was when God put Israel under the wedding chupa (Mt. Sinai) and married Israel!
The second and last time will be when Jesus takes us to heaven (wedding chupa) and will marry the church!
In summary, the Lord’s voice will have spoken like a trumpet blast 2 times:
Mount Sinai – God married Israel at trumpet blast – “first” trump!
Rapture – Jesus marries church at trumpet blast – “last trump!
Why does Paul call the rapture or coming of the Lord for his church the “last trump”?
It is because it is the last time the Lord’s voice will speak like a trumpet blast to bring marriage! Now, the first time in which the Lord’s voice spoke like a trumpet (first trump) was on the very day of Pentecost! If the first time the Lord’s voice spoke was on a feast day, we can safely assume because the Lord is perfect, the last time the Lord’s voice will speak like a trumpet (last trump) will be on a feast day as well. In ancient Judaism, the Jews had 3 major trumpet blasts, and everyone was historically connected to one of God’s holy days. There are 3 classifications of “trumps” in Judaism:
1.)    First Trump – Blown on Pentecost by voice of the Lord
2.)    Last Trump – Blown on Trumpets by voice of the Lord
3.)    Great Trump – Blown on Atonement by voice of the Lord
The first and last trump was the voice of the Lord speaking to Israel and the church alone. The great trump is spoken to the angels to accomplish the “gathering of the elect”. As we can see, the Lord is perfect and the first, last, and great trump are all to be blown by the Lord himself on 3 feast days. In ALL 3 cases, the first, last, and great trump is meant to “gather” or “assemble” the elect of God (angels, church, Israel).
·        The first trump “gathered” or “assembled” the camp of Israel to meet with God!
·        The last trump “gathers” or “assembles” the church of God to meet with Jesus!
·        The great trump “gathers” or “assembles” the Jewish elect, the wheat, at the end of the “Great Tribulation” to meet with the Lord!
Since we serve a perfect and circular God, not a linear one, all 3 of these “gatherings” will take place on feast days.
The first trump was PENTECOST!
The last trump will be TRUMPETS!
The great trump will be ATONEMENT!
As we can see, the Jewish traditions line up perfectly with the divine plan of the almighty!
So, when Paul used the phrase “last trump”, he knew very well it was directly referring to the feast of trumpets. The reason they knew that was because on that feast day, there are 100 trumpets blown, and the last one is called the “LAST TRUMP”. They have a physical understanding of Trumpets that reveals to them was last trump means. We have a spiritual understanding of Trumpets that reveals to us what the last trump means!
The natural revelation is that out of the 100 trumpet blasts came in four different categories:
A.)   Tekiah – Long single blast used to symbolize joy!
B.)   The Shevarim – These blasts symbolize weeping!
C.)  The Truah – These extremely short blasts symbolize sorrow and sobbing!
D.)  The Tekiah Gedolah – This is known as the “Great Tekiah” or the “last trump”! This symbolizes hope of REDEMPTION!
So, when Paul said “last trump”, it was a clear to him and Corinthians that he was speaking of the “TEKIAH GEDOLAH”, the last trump blown on the feast of trumpets! The spiritual image of the TEKIA GEDOLAH is the voice of the Lord. In other words, the VOICE OF THE LORD will be the SPIRITUAL TEKIAH GEDOLAH!!!!

“That which is natural (physical); and afterward that which is spiritual.”
In both cases, we can safely conclude that Paul’s reference to the last trump is a clear and direct connection to Yom Teruah!!
I will present to you other Jewish/Hebraic teachings that shroud the feast of Trumpets:
As we know it is called Yom Teruah biblically, which literally can be translated as “day of the awakening blast” This is when the dead in Christ awaken from their graves to meet the Lord in the air. Paul declares “Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.”
Yom Teruah is the literal “day of awakening shout”, hence the day the dead in Christ awaken from their graves to swallow up death in victory! Yom Teruah can also be translated “day of shouting for victory”!
Another name for Yom Teruah is “Yom HaMelech”, which means coronation of the messiah! It is customary for Psalms 45 to be read on this day. Psalms 45 speaks of a king’s coronation ceremony. We know there is a coronation taking place in heaven after the rapture in Revelation 5!
It is also known as the time of Jacob's (Ya'akov) trouble (the birthpangs of the Messiah, Chevlai shel Mashiach). This is really interesting because Paul says the “day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night”. We know Jesus comes as a thief in the night to those living in darkness, not the church, the children of light! So, the day of the Lord comes as Jesus snatches his bride of out the earth. With Yom Teruah being known as the time of “Jacob’s Trouble”, it is fitting to be the rapture as well because Paul says they come at the same time!!
It is known as the “wedding of the messiah” as well! There is one thing that I have believe without an ounce of doubt for a long time, and that is the new moon has to be the catching away of the bride! Paul said “holydays, new moon, and Sabbath” are shadows of things to come. Well, the phrase “new moon” in Colossians 2:16-17 means “NEW MOON FESTIVAL”, and there is only one, Yom Teruah! Yom Teruah is a SHADOW of the rapture of the church, a thing to come!
The rapture MUST, MUST take place during a new moon phase!!! The New Moon is God's heavenly symbolism for the rapture!! The moon is symbolic of the body of Christ (church)!
 The moon represents spiritual renewal. The moon also represents the reflection of God's glory. Just as one cannot look directly into the light of the sun, likewise no man can look directly upon God. One can however look directly at the moon which reflects the light of the sun. Likewise, one can look upon the Son, a reflection of the Father. PRAISE GOD!!

Sun gives earth its light to earth VIA "reflecting" it off the moon to the earth; LIKEWISE, Jesus (SON) reflects his light to the earth by his church, being salt and LIGHT of the world!! The SUN and MOON astronomically represent the SON JESUS and his bride...works together in spreading the light of the father into the world!!

Psalms 89:37

"It (THE SUN) shall be established forever like the moon, even like the faithful witness in the sky." See, the MOON is the FAITHFUL WITNESS of the SUN'S LIGHT!!!!! Just like the moon (bride) is the faithful witness of the Son of God's LIGHT!!!

Wow

While Jesus represents the Sun signifies Christ. Malachi, the last book in the Old Testament says: "But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of
Righteousness rise with healing in his wings" Jesus and his church are absolutely symbolic of the SUN and MOON, working together to reflect light to the world!

It is a symbol of the church. In Song of Solomon, he describes the Bride of Christ as fair as the moon. Church is bride of Christ.

SOS 6:10

"Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the MOON"

1. The moon has no light of its own. It reflects the light of the Sun. The church can only reflect the light of the Sun of God! Now, on NEW MOON DAYS (ROSH CHODESH), the MOON "disappears" in the sky "momentarily", then reappears in the heavens!!!

WOW!! If that is not the rapture, what is? The moon (church) will disappear (rapture), and then reappear in heaven while being symbolically represented in the heavens...RAPTURE on NEW MOON DAY!

It's too perfect to ignore!

The rapture is bound to happen on a NEW MOON day, when the church disappears out of sight, then reappears in heaven!!!

Check this out...

In the ancient Jewish tradition, the bridegroom would go out and receive his bride and take her to the father's house. In tradition, the BRIDE would wear a "veil" over her face to hide the identity of the bride from the public! (Jesus takes us like that)...

Now, this is confirmed by Rebecca...
 We read from Genesis 24:65 when Rebecca (a type of Bride) sees Isaac (a type of Christ) and takes a veil and covers herself.

"For she had said to the servant, who is this man walking in the field to meet us the servant said, it is my master. So she took a VEIL and covered herself."

WOW...

A veil covering the bride at the time of the bride meets the bridegroom is biblical, and lines up exactly with ancient Jewish wedding traditions!! The veiled moon is to be symbolic of the hidden bride, the rapture of the bride, when she suddenly disappears!!!!!
 When Rebecca (bride of Christ) met Isaac (Christ), she was veiled (hidden), JUST LIKE THE moon will be on the day of the rapture...hidden (veiled) from the people of earth!!!!!!!!!!

The moon is without question symbolic of the bride of Christ and the sun is without question symbolic of Jesus!!

There is no doubt!

So, when the church is VEILED in heaven, God will be declaring his glory in his firmament by VIELING the moon in the sky from the people of the earth to see! The Jews even call the NEW MOON the VEILED MOON, because it completely invisible during the new moon phase! The rapture will occur on the new moon, no other moon cycle fits the rapture disappearance. Now, I would like to share a personal revelation the Lord has recently given me that blew me away. First of all, the Lord told us that “nothing is new under the sun, what has been, will be again”. He also told us “I declare the end from the beginning”. Basically, God loves parallels and will repeat what he did in the past.
Well, the rapture reminds me of one event in the life of Jesus that is more like the rapture than anything else Jesus did.

That is his ascension. Jesus Christ “ascended into heaven” WITH the Old Testament saints. The only difference to the rapture is that we are New Testament saints that Jesus will ascend into heaven WITH. Look closely at the pattern and you will see something amazing.

Jesus ascends into heaven with OT saints – 10 days later – Sealing/Outpouring upon 120 JEWS!

Since God is so perfect, I believe this pattern will repeat almost exact, but on different days. Jesus Christ will ascend once more into heaven with the NT saints – 10 days later – Sealing/Outpouring upon 144,000 Jews for tribulation!!
Did you know that Atonement is always 10 days Yom Teruah? Did you know that Atonement is called the “day of SEALING” for JEWS!!

Think about this for a minute…

We see Jesus ascending into heaven with a group of saints on Ascension Day, then 10 days later, a mighty outpouring/sealing occurs on Pentecost! At the rapture, Jesus will ascend with a group of saints on Trumpets, then 10 days later on Atonement, the last day of repentance for the nation of Israel ends, and those Jews that came to repentance during the days of “awe” will be sealed to be the 144,000!  Yom Kippur truly is known as the day of SEALING. Its prophetic fulfillment will be the sealing of the 144,000 Jews who come to repentance during the 10 days of “awe”!!!!!

It is a perfect parallel:

·        Jesus ascends with OT saints – 10 days later a mighty outpouring/sealing occurs on 120 Jews on PENTECOST!

·        Jesus ascends with NT saints – 10 days later a migh