Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today (8/12) is day 4242; Dayana 12:00 expeience; 12:37 quake; Exodus, "Time to go!"

ALL:

James Harrison (author of "The Pattern and the Prophecy" ) discovered
that there is a numerical "law" that establishes the number "2000" as
a "watershed" number. We "crossed" that "watershed" of time on the
night of 12/31/99 to 1/1/00:

...From: Saturday, January 1, 2000 - DAY 1 OF 2000'S
...To: Friday, August 12, 2011 - DAY 4242 OF 2000'S
...606 WEEKS (inclusive)
...6 = man; manifestation of sin
...42 = Israel's oppression; 1st and 2nd advent ("coming") of Christ

The number "2000" means "crossing the Jordan" and Joshua (a "type"
of Jesus) instructed the children of Israel to travel 2000 cubits
behind the Priests as they "FINALLY" crossed over into "their"***
Promised Land!!! Of course, "crossing the Jordan" is also a "type"
of our "RAPTURE".

Bruce Baber LINK says that we are about to enter the time in Israel's
history of a "SNATCHING AWAY" or Tu B'Av. As I was speaking
yesterday to my prophecy partner, I told her that if "WE" were
snatched away, then, it would REALLY be "noticeable" to Israel
and SURELY cause them to "SEE" and to be "JEALOUS" of the Gentiles
(those who believed on Jesus) for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!
Look at Romans 11:11 (note 11:11)

...Romans 11:11 (KJV)
...I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall?
...God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is
...come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

On the earthquake site LINK this morning, the first quake just
after MIDNIGHT showed some VERY interesting numbers:

Magnitude 3.3 - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION LINK
2011 August 12 00:37:12 UTC
Parameters NST= 11, Nph= 11

33 = "PROMISE"
37 = "the Word of God"
12 = "governmental change"
11 = chaos; disorder

From Five Doves:

~~~~~

Dayana T (12 Aug)
"``HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER 12:00 EXPERIENCE ON AUGUST 11 2011``"

LINK

HEY FRIENDS!

On Thursday, August 11 2011 i got up all of a sudden out of bed, to go the bathroom, and when i looked at the time it read 12:00 midnight!
ANOTHER SIGN TO CONFIRM THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
WE ARE CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FOR THE RAPTURE!

On Thursday, April 21 2011 i was laying down in my bed thinking ABOUT THE RAPTURE, and when all of a sudden i decided to look at the time on my cell phone, it read EXACTLY AGAIN 12:00 MIDNIGHT
THIS HAS HAPPEND TO ME ALREADY LIKE 5 OR 6 TIMES THIS YEAR 2011!!!
i believe we ARE NOW IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR FOR THE RAPTURE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE FOR THE RAPTURE!!!!
ALL GLORY TO GOD
Dayana Torchia

~~~~~

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

***Exodus - Ferrante & Teicher

LINK

***Main Theme From Exodus

LINK

***The Exodus Song (This Land Is Mine) by Pat Boone

LINK

Andy Williams Sings ***"The Exodus Song (This Land Is Mine)"

LINK

Re: Today (8/12) is day 4242; Dayana 12:00 expeience; 12:37 quake; Exodus, "Time to go!"

Calvin:

You not going to believe your eyes when I tell you this. I think it's amazing you used Romans 11 for pointing out this and heres why.

Two days ago in the afternoon befor going to work I was watching CNN and they were tlaking about the famine and I was deeply hurt and went upstairs to pray and started weeping uncontrollably over so much thats going on hatered, famine, wars, homelessness..

After getting off work, I prayed was was just openeing up my heart to the Lord.. "How long? I prayed..how long?

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said "The answer is in Romans 11." SO CLEARLY..I was trying to ponder what Romans 11 talked about..I knew it was about God's Mercy for Israel but there was more he wanted me to know.
I opened my Bible and my eyes grew SO BIG. "Until the FULL number of Gentiles comes in!"

So..I thought and meditated and thought more.. and here's my conclusion. I htought about the dream that was given to me 7 yrs ago about my twins, but even though they're here, the FULL number isnt here yet..so I asked my wife when was the actual due date of their delivery and she said "August 13th, but in the middle of the pregnancy, they (OB Nurse) switched it to August 15th-16th. So I added their birthday July 27th and added until the FULL term (40 weeks) August 15-16th!
So lets say our departure is 15th-16th. And I know some think Rosh Hashanna..and the new mmons to (no one know the day) but Israel (Jerusalem) is 7 hrs before us. (Jews first, then Gentiles) their midnight is 6AM our for some is 12..so their mindnight is our 11PM..so no one still doesnt know the exact day or hour. I thought this was crazy to...on my forklift yesterday I was looking at the instructions for my truckload. it said these words "Ship no later than 8/15/11..DELIVERY REQUESTED ON 8/16/11!!!

Re: Today (8/12) is day 4242; Dayana 12:00 expeience; 12:37 quake; Exodus, "Time to go!"

Justin:

This is JUST PHEONOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was updating my prophecy partner this morning on things...she was
taking some chemo yesterday and I checked on her and we went back
and forth on several things and I RE-READ THIS POST (below) to her
slowly over the phone!!!!!!

Bruce Baber (28 July 2011) LINK
"Tu B'Av is when the Jewish sages say the Messiah will
reveal himself to His bride!"

We are both just BLOWN AWAY by the Tu B'Av thing and "HOW" it fits soo well.

I told her that the crop circle was soo perfect for this in that we were
talking about "WHEN" Tu B'Av would actually start, and, of course, it
would start at sundown on 14th. LOOK at the days CIRCLED in the
larger - Earth to Venus - circle and they are the 14th to the 18th!!!

..."I thought this was crazy to...on my forklift
...yesterday I was looking at the instructions for
...my truckload. it said these words "Ship no later
...than 8/15/11 DELIVERY REQUESTED ON 8/16/11!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!"

"PRAISE HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THANK YOU, JUSTIN!!!

Calvin