Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Should we use the calendar Noah used? "As in the days of Noah...?"

For your discernment Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS

THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US:

As in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man."

Well, in the days of Noah, The Creation Calendar was being used. Do you find this interesting? ALL I KNOW is that I am watching and am excited, not setting dates...

**fair use for educational and informational purposes only**
http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp

The Creation Calendar
The Creation Calendar is the 7000 year framework of time, integral to the design of the universe. יהושע the Messiah has determined to perfect the universe within 7000 years. The universe contains seven 1000 year periods called millennia. A millennium contains20 Jubilee Cycles where each cycle lasts 50 years. יהוה told Noah in Genesis 6:3 that after 120 Jubilee Years, or 6000 years, He would no longer strive with mortal man. At the end of the sixth millennium יהושע the Messiah will grant the gift of eternal life - the Age of Life to all who believe and obey Him.

The precise movements of the earth and moon together with thewords of Elohim reveal the truth of the universe. His Creation Calendar is perfectly synchronized to these precise movements. The Spirit of Truth has been given to lead and guide mankind into all truth. Daniel said in Daniel 12:4 that knowledge would increase. Man now understands the precise movements of the heavenly bodies better than ever before. As Genesis 1:14 says, the sun and moon were created for signs, appointed times, days and years - the wisdom is to correctly use them for their created purpose, in order to understand the 7000 Year Plan of יהושע the Messiah.

Those who believe and obey יהושע the Messiah are instructed by Him to watch for His return (Matthew 24:42). The servants of Elohim who are watching when the Master returns are calledblessed by יהושע the Messiah (Luke 12:37, Revelation 16:15).The Scriptures say five times that יהושע the Messiah will come as a thief (1 Thessalonians 5:2-4, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 3:3,16:15). However, He will only come as a thief to those who are not watching (1 Thessalonians 5:4-6, Revelation 3:3). This site has been designed to assist those who are watching.

Yom Teruah or Day of Trumpets begins sundown August 30th to sunset August 31st, 2011 according to this calendar.

http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp

Re: Should we use the calendar Noah used? "As in the days of Noah...?"

Thanks Palsm40 for this study
We are getting so excited for we know the time is at hand.

What if we only have a little while left on this earth...
What are we doing in the meantime?

Thank you for this study Psalm 40. I have also wondered if Jesus will use the creation calendar or the rabbinical calendar. The creation calendar is a month ahead of the rabbinical calendar, and it would catch many people off guard if the Feast of Trumpets occurs at the end of August rather than the end of September. We will just have to wait and see. God bless you!

Kevin

He does come "...as a snare upon the whole world."

Sounds to me like that verse speaks "earlier" than expected or as a trap to those who aren't watching.

Anyway, the only thing I know for sure is that HE IS COMING!

MARANATHA!

I was thinkin' yesterday about this. I wonder IF we were to count the days of each verse/or weeks (God created the earth six days & He rested on the 7th day)for each chapter in Genesis, Exodus, etc. as the B.C. (Before Christ), etc. - what would we come up with re: time?

Has anyone ever thought of that?