Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"4 MORE CHANCES"

Hey everyone..
Just want to share an experience I had last night in prayer/quiet time.

I get off of work late @ 11PM so when I get home I'm beat and usually do my quiet times in the morning before work the next day. but last night I had alot on my mind so I prayed and asked the Lord to speak to my heart in the matter and I immediately thought of Psalms 45. (The marriage of the King)
So I openend my Bible and began to read over some things: King James
10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear;
forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

11 so shall the King greatly desire thy beauty:
for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift;
even the rich among the people shall entreat thy favor.

13 The King's daughter is all glorious within:
her clothing is of wrought gold.

14 She shall be brought unto the King in raiment of needlework:
the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought:
they shall enter into the King's palace.

So I lay back on my bed (eyes still open) and I hear a very styrong knocking in my spirit. URGENT knocking..then it happenned twice.. then I heard thses words.. 4 more chances!
I jumped up and read verse 14.
Since it was the 10th when this happend cause it was asfter 12. So, the 10th from the 14..is 4!
Isnt it wierd..coincidence or what?
Something is happenening in the spirit. I'm not saying the rapture is going to happen..but I'm watching. thought please!! Justin

Re: "4 MORE CHANCES"

Justin:

WOW!!!!

Once again, to me that sounds like something to do with Perseus
or the Perseid Meteor shower!!!

As I put under your original post!!!

THANKS!!!

Calvin

..."Dr. James Kennedy, has written a book entitled, The Real
...Meaning Of The Zodiac, in which he described the meaning
...of all twelve of the constellations of the Zodiac with
...their decans. In his explanation on pages eighty-six