Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor DJ.. Rapture before the Tribulation

Why the Rapture of the Church Has To Happen Before the Seven Year Tribulation Pt 1

I really like this Pastor.
He preaches about the end time.
This video was uploaded Aug 7th

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. begins part one of a series on why the rapture of the church must happen before the seven year tribulation, because of the Revelation to us.

Mid-East Prophecy Update 7-14-2011
Could September 2011 be a significant month as it relates to Bible Prophecy? Pastor JD looks at several prophecies, all of which point to a most interesting month in September of this year.

Mid-East Prophecy Update 7-24-2011
Why is the United States absent from Bible Prophecy? Why aren't Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq involved in the alliance of nations who launch a nuclear attack against Israel as prophesied in Ezekiel 38? In this Mid-East prophecy update, Pastor JD answers these questions and addresses the recent massacre in Norway.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Re: Pastor DJ.. Rapture before the Tribulation

Why the Rapture of the Church Has To Happen Before the Seven Year Tribulation
Jul 31, 2011

n this prophecy update, pastor J.D. begins a mini-series on why the rapture of the church must happen before the seven year tribulation, and that those believing in a pre-tribulation rapture will be met with increasing antagonism, ridicule and mocking, even from fellow Christians.

Did you notice the images on the cover on the pre tribulation book he showed at about the 3:15-17 time?

Humm..those numbers remind me of:
John 3:15-17

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Thanks Zoe,

I appreciate you posting these videos! I just don't have the time to listen to everyone of them, but I know this Pastor is good. H. Kathy from Hawaii, can vouch for him, she too has posted a few of his videos!

I do believe that the Rapture will happen before the tribulation, and it surely looks like the time has arrived!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Valerie,
DJ is my favorite online Pastor.
His sermons are so easy to understand. He seems to be energized with LOVE!

P.Kathy is so lucky to have him as a local pastor.
Hawaii was the place I always dreamed of visiting since I was young. I can't wait for my glorified body to visit that place.

My other favorite online pastor is Pastor Steve Hadley.

Pastor Adrian Rogers was such a good pastor. He was so meek.. He reminded me of the Good Shepherd Jesus sent to care for His flock while He was away doing His Father's business.

I am trying to figure out how I can put these videos on a CD/DVD so that I can watch them on TV with family and friends.

Do anyone know how to do it?

If you have Real Player, you can download the videos onto your computer's hard drive. Then, if you have any computer burning software, you can use it to burn the videos onto a CD or DVD.

Kathy
I download the real player
How do I download the you tube to play into the real player to save it?

Do you have the browser, Internet Explorer? If you do, and if you have the latest version of Real Player, then all you have to do is start playing a YouTube video, and a little popup, labeled "Download," will come up right above the video. Click on it, and another little window will pop up, indicating the progress of the download onto your hard drive.

Kathy G.
Do you have the browser, Internet Explorer? If you do, and if you have the latest version of Real Player, then all you have to do is start playing a YouTube video, and a little popup, labeled "Download," will come up right above the video. Click on it, and another little window will pop up, indicating the progress of the download onto your hard drive.

Thanks Kathy
So, are you saying..
I have to use IE to watch a youtube and while watching the video a pop up will pop up that I need click on to download the video?

I do have internet explore but I don't use that browser. I use firefox. I checked my add on in firefox and it shows the real players plug ins

Was I suppose to add the google chrome browser with the installation
because I unchecked the chrome browser option.

When I first tried real player an error message popped up that says something about my settings not allowing active x control

Is there a way I can use it with firefox instead of IE?

PS..
Valerie is lucky to have you as a mod because you are so helpful.
You are always checking to see if links and videos are working... and if they are not.. You fix them!!! Go Girl!!!

Thank you for all the work you do here!

Aww, thank you! That's sweet.

Unfortunately, the RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin 14.0.3 has been disabled on Mozilla Firefox--that's what you have to have, to be able to download online videos. It's incompatible with Firefox 5.0. (I just pulled it up and checked.) So if that's the version of Firefox that you have, you won't be able to download any YouTube videos on Firefox--you'll have to have Internet Explorer. Fortunately, it's not incompatible with Internet Explorer 8, which is the version I have.

I have IE 8
Maybe that is why it did not work

It should work on IE 8, Zoe. If it doesn't, then you might want to check the settings not only on IE, but on Real Player too--it might be due for an upgrade. The download feature works on my IE, just not on Mozilla Firefox.