Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Covenant confirmation at UN meeting??

Hi everyone, I read here most every day, don't recall seeing this discussed -- though it's possible it may've been & I missed it ~ ?? In which case, forgive my reposting...

A couple of my best watcher friends & I think that the covenant confirmation could easily happen at this upcoming UN meeting next month!! {"with THE MANY"}

Here is the chart of the UN meetings ~ bear in mind, it kicks off a couple days after anniv. of 9/11~~~ PLUS (and this may be important!!) the UN meeting will STILL be going with their "general debate" biz ~ OVER Rosh Hashanah!!!!!!!! (Sept. 28th) ... so if the peace process IS kicked into motion (a.k.a. covenant confirmation) ~ that means only one thing: rapture BEFORE THEN!!!

"Coincidental"?? that this is the 66th session??

I'm sure you all noticed yesterday's stock market ended on 666!!!!!

Here's the UN schedule:
(sounds like very boring stuff to me!! ~ unless the AC to be was to stick a "peace deal" in there!!)

Schedule of General Assembly plenary and related meetings
66th Session

Some of the meetings and dates listed below are tentative. For the official programme of meetings of the General Assembly and other meetings held at headquarters, please refer to the Journal of the United Nations.

Date Topic
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
p.m. Opening of the 66th session

Wednesday, 14 September 2011 General Committee

Friday, 16 September 2011
2nd plenary 2nd Plenary meeting (First report of the General Committee)

Monday and Tuesday, 19-20 September 2011 High-level Meeting on the prevention and control of non-communicable diseases (resolution 65/238)

Tuesday, 20 September 2011 High-level meeting on the theme “Addressing desertification, land degradation and drought in the context of sustainable development and poverty eradication” (resolution 65/160)

21-23, 26-30 September 2011 (Wed-Fri; Mon-Fri) General debate

Thursday, 22 September 2011 High-level meeting of the General Assembly to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the adoption of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action (resolution 65/240)

Re: Covenant confirmation at UN meeting??

Thanks Blessed Hope for posting this information! Wow, there is a possibility that it could happen around the time of the schedule, however, it could also happen today!

The Rapture is imminent, and there is no doubt about, all the signs pointing it to happening any second of any day now.

If I were to guess, the 10 days of September 21-30th, are good candidates! Both of my biological parents died in the same week, just one day in between (Sept. 26th & 28th), 47 years apart! I saw a Sky blue number 21 while in prayer back in 1999 in the 20th Century! I was 47 when I had my second back surgery which was in September about two weeks before my Mother died the same year 1994!

Some people believe that Jesus was born on Sept. 11th, and my surgery back in 1994 was around that time too. After my surgery while still in hospital, I had a dream about finding myself in New York City! There was chaos all around. There were sounds of loud explosions, which made me tremble. People screaming, shouting crying, running in panic! I looked up into the sky and saw two towers side by side were crumbling to the ground, and smoke was billowing in the air! I remember shouting in my dream over and over again, Jesus is Coming, Jesus is Coming! A nurse woke me up and I told her my dream, this was exactly 7 years before 9/11, 2001. Yes September sounds very promising!

It can't be much longer now, B.H. our redemption draws nigh! Redemption of our body, then our redemption will be complete!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie, interesting story you have!

My, no, I was not even mildly suggesting the RAPTURE would happen at ANY GIVEN TIME!!!
Honestly? I don't think we'll even go that long ~ (till Sept.) but that's just my own personal opinion.

I was merely saying that the covenant could be CONFIRMED "with the many" ~ I mean the UN could certainly qualify to be "the many"!!

Which would certainly put the rapture BEFORE *then*!!!!

Today? I'm ready to go today, if that's in the Lord's plans!! Amen!!

What an amazing story, Valerie! I remember as I watched the events unfold on 9/11, I thought in my mind and felt in my spirit, that this was the beginning of the end, and that we only had 10 years at the most! Here we are almost 10 years later, and there are so many signs pointing to this September! I agree that the rapture could happen at any time, but we definitely can't deny all the things happening this September.
There's a song from around the 60's that keeps playing in my head..."I'll see you in September". Do you know that song? Anyway, I can't seem to get it out of my head lately.