Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More News On Nasa Hiding Approaching Doomsday
Re: More News On Nasa Hiding Approaching Doomsday

Texas Sue,

Wow, its just all coming together...and all at once. I'm convinced more and more that the sudden destruction will be multi-faceted and not just a single event like a nuclear strike.

Mark I think you are right. Did you hear today that there was a huge solar flare? The Bible says the earth will be destroyed by fire in the last judgment. I thought it would be by nuclear bombs. Now I am not sure. Could it be from the increase in solar activity?

Mark
You may be right

Texas Sue,
Maybe this is what the movie "knowing" was about

Asteroid YU 55 passes close to the earth around that time frame

The NWO expects a new Dawn (ERA) around October 28 and then 2012 begins the "Age of Aquarius"

Sue,

I saw that. Just add that to a long list of things that are coming together all at once. The drought here in Texas can only lead to one thing and that is famine...and not just here alone.

Zoe,

I saw Andy firecharger's video on the coming comets/brown dwarf star/asteroids. It listed not only Elenin but 2 others that will actually do a closer fly-by to Earth (than Elenin) this fall (Levy and Honda).

Is that another sign or what?

Mark.. I wonder if they will form a cross in the sky?
There is a Hopi Prophecy about two comets being in the sky around the same time.

Texas Sue
The word says the sun will scorch men with fire
Sounds like a kill shot/solar flare
Didn't a remote viewer "seen" this happen?

Revelation 16:8
And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.