Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Just Realized Something....... Please Read

Hey guys. I saw something a few months ago that didn't hit me until just now.

As in the days of Noah........
The first time the earth was destroyed it was with water. The next time will be with fire according to the Bible.

Who warned of the destruction with water the first time? Noah did. Well the way I see it. The next time it will be destroyed by the sun. "When the elements will melt with fervent heat." With fire.

Who would be the one to warn of an incoming solar flare? NOAA! Noah warned of the destruction with water and Noaa will warn of the destruction with fire.

One letter difference in the name yet when you say it probably sounds exact. Hmmmmmm...... The sun is awful unstable the last few days and is getting worse. As is the economic situation.

On the edge of sudden destruction with the economy and nature....... Now is the time for them to get the economy back on track and a peace treaty in the middle east so they will say "Peace and Safety."

Re: I Just Realized Something....... Please Read

Excellent deduction Scott!!!

See you soon at the Rapture meeting in the air!

Blessings,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: I Just Realized Something....... Please Read

hey I was just reading an artical on the fact that it is not just earth but the whole solar system that is heating up and I thought of the verse you quoted..