Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT WARNING! WATCH THIS & TAKE HEED! VIDEO!!!

"Fair Use For Information & Discussion Purposes"

PLEASE WATCH TO THE VERY END!!!!!!!!

"Uploaded by JesusISComingRUReady on Aug 7, 2011
URGENT WARNING! WATCH THIS & TAKE HEED! You must watch the entire video IN ORDER, from beginning to end, to REALLY understand where I'm going with this... If you SKIP, you WILL NOT understand.

"The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is thoroughly shaken...The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the EARTH IS MOVED EXCEEDINGLY..."'Isaiah 24:19

"Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty, and makes it waste AND TURNS IT UPSIDE DOWN..." Isaiah 24:1

"THE EARTH SHALL REEL TO AND FRO LIKE A DRUNKARD, AND SHALL BE REMOVED LIKE A COTTAGE; AND THE TRANSGRESSION THERE-OF SHALL BE HEAVY UPON IT; AND IT SHALL FALL AND NOT RISE AGAIN."
Isaiah 24:20

"I will make man scarcer than pure gold...I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger." Isaiah 13:12-13

"The day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the HEAVENS WILL PASS AWAY WITH A GREAT ROAR and the elements will be destroyed with INTENSE HEAT, and the earth and its works will be burned up...."2 PETER 3:10

"Jesus said, 'PRAY THAT YOU ARE COUNTED WORTHY to ESCAPE the things to come and stand before The Son of Man.." LUKE 21:36

"Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth..." Revelation 3:10
Category:
Education
Tags:
ELENIN ELE HERCOLUBUS NIBIRU PLANET X BROWN DWARF STAR BEES DYING MAGNETITE BIRDS DYING FISH DYING EARTH TILT POLE SHIFT"

Re: URGENT WARNING! WATCH THIS & TAKE HEED! VIDEO!!!

That is very informative, Valerie!! Thanks...

Thanks Valerie, I am adding this to my list to send to my friends and family, God Bless

this really is an excellent video, I am in the process of burning certain videos to hand out to people that i am witnessing to, and I am looking for more, cause i would like the video to match the type of person i am talking to...

Thank you for this video.

I pray for people to wake up before it is too late. I pray for ears that are closed to open and for eyes that are blind to see!!!

Shannon

You are all very welcome!

You know when I saw it I just can't stop thinking about it!!! Hmmmm, it just seems to stick in my mind like glue!!!

Yes it's a good video to share with others!

Another late night, or should I say, oops its 3:31 am.. very early morning!
need to get some shut eye!!! LOL!!!

Blessings!

Valerie