Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lauren: Day of Islam makes Aug. 10, 2011 "A Day to Watch" (etc..)

[To me, these verses sort of "FIT" yesterday with people
milling around on the floor of the stock exchange just
"wondering", "What's going on???!!!"

See also: LINK Alan Clark (9 Aug 2011)
"9th of Av and stock market meltdown, S&P down 6.66%"]

...1 Thessalonians 5
...1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

...4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

ALL:

Believe me, this morning I was SOUNDLY sleeping when I had a
real "KNOCK" in my villa wake me up at 2:22 while in a dream
"waiting" for my mother to "KNOCK" on a window or door (?).

3:11 / 2:22, knock and dream!!!! LINK

Personally, I believe the dream was KEPT vague in order for
me to do some "thinking"....or maybe some more "sharing".

Once I investigated and found that tomorrow is day "222" of
2011 (not to mention Av 10), I then looked on Five Dove's
archives and found some VEEERY interesting things posted by
Lauren. I am putting this "highlight" post below and 2 more
posts below this.

Believe me again, I am "HOPING" this spells the "NEAR END"
TO ALL OUR WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Lauren (24 March 2011)
"'THE DAY OF ISLAM' MAKES AUGUST 10, 2011 A DAY TO WATCH"

LINK

'THE DAY OF ISLAM' AND AUGUST 10, 2011

The fruits of the United States, 'Roadmap to Peace' to break God's 'everlasting inheritance covenant' and divide His land into a
'Palestinian state are about to come to roost.

Paul Williams wrote a book in 2007 called, "The Day of Islam: The Annihilation of America and the Western World,” where he paints a
frightening picture of al-Qaeda's nuclear ambitions!

Williams maintains that al-Qaeda wants to explode nuclear devices in SEVEN U.S. CITIES SIMULTANEOUSLY and that these cities are New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Miami, Boston, Houston, and Los Angeles.

Williams wrote that Bin Laden and his adherents believe that A NUCLEAR CATACLYSM WILL USHER IN "The Day of Islam". This is the dream of radical Muslims, to see all of humankind fall in submission before the throne of Allah, when the "Great Satan," America, is brought to her knees.

"The Day of Islam" also offers a full translation of the "fatwa" — A religious order Bin Laden received in 2003 which "grants al-Qaeda permission TO KILL 10 MILLION AMERICANS by way of nuclear weapons."

To any of you that think al-Qaeda has been disabled, dismembered, or neutralized, the "Day of Islam" will provide a wakeup call like never before.

Full story linked here; LINK

'THE DAY AFTER'

“I believe that where Jeremiah 50:28 and 51:11 speak of the "vengeance of His temple", it is pointing strongly to the fact, that is the "sudden destruction” the Apostle Paul warned us about that occurs "when they are talking about peace and safety" which is referring to the dividing of God's land into a Palestinian state. 1 Thessalonians 5:3

That "sudden destruction" will be AN ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES by Islamic forces FULFILLING the 'Day of Islam' on what I believe will be 'the day after' the ‘9th of Av, or August 10, 2011?

Remember, both Israel's First and Second Temples were destroyed on the '9th of Av', a day memoralized as being of mourning, weeping, fasting and wearing sackcloth. The book of Lamentations, is also read on that day with other characteristics being 'calamity, destruction, darkness and of pouring ashes on the head and bitter wailing!

The destruction comes because the US "has proudly DEFIED THE LORD, the Holy One of Israel" Jeremiah 50:29b.. by breaking the "everlasting inheritance covenant" God gave to His people Israel in 1 Chronicles 16:14-17 by agreeing to 'DIVIDE IT' into a Palestinian state!

In February, Mike Evans, in his weekly updates was telling us that, “The United States is continuing to pursue a policy of appeasement by working with world powers to create a Palestinian state and that the plan is for the UN to unilaterally and OFFICIALLY PROCLAIM IT, with East Jerusalem as its capital this coming September"

He claims, "A baby will be born in September", thats less than six months from now!

He is alerting us to the fact, that this plan IS IN PLACE. That as a member of the Quartet—along with the UN, the EU, and Russia—U.S. President Barack Obama is the only leader with a chance to stop this disaster from taking place and we know that IS NOT GOING to happen!

THE 'VENGEANCE OF HIS TEMPLE'

Two texts from Jeremiah; Jeremiah 50:28 "Hark! they flee and escape from the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, vengeance for his temple. Read Jeremiah 50:28 in context

Notice they are fleeing from Babylon/USA and heading to Israel to declare how the 'vengeance of God that has just occurred, is for the vengeance of His temple! Meaning this attack evidently occurs on the '9th of Av'?

Jeremiah 51:11 "Sharpen the arrows! Take up the shields! The LORD has stirred up the spirit [Allah Akbar] of the kings of the Medes, because his purpose concerning Babylon is to destroy it, for that is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance for his temple. Read Jeremiah 51:11 in context

According to the language used in the following scriptures, these two seem to be pointing to the '9th of Av'! Here's some quotes;

A.) I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; I will bring sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness on every head; I will make it like the mourning for an only son, and the end of it like a bitter day. Read Amos 8:10 in context

B.) They gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror covers them; shame is upon all faces, and baldness on all their heads. Read Ezekiel 7:18 in context

C.) and wail aloud over you, and cry bitterly. They cast dust on their heads and wallow in ashes; 31 they make themselves bald for you, and gird themselves with sackcloth, and they weep over you in bitterness of soul, with bitter mourning. 32 In their wailing they raise a lamentation for you, and lament over you Read Ezekiel 27:30 in context

D.) 19 And they threw dust on their heads, as they wept and mourned, crying out, "Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had ships at sea grew rich by her wealth! In one hour she has been laid waste. Read Revelation 18:19 in context

Here's another text hinting at an attack near or on the '9th of Av' in Isaiah 22:6 And Elam bore the quiver with chariots and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield. 7 Your choicest valleys were full of chariots, and the horsemen took their stand at the gates. 12 In that day the Lord GOD of hosts called to weeping and mourning, to baldness and girding with sackcloth;

DOES THE $100 BILL HOLD A 'CRYPTIC' PROPHETIC CLUE

On the reverse of our $100 bill is a clock that reads 2:22. Many believe it holds a cryptic prophecy pointing to the ‘Conspirators of Psalm 2’s 'second event', which is the "greater 911”, that is pointing to the above, 'The Day of Islam'!

Remember, in their 'first event', on 911, the “Conspirators” used a folded $20 bill that prophesied the 'hit' on the Twin towers on September 11, 2001. Click link;

LINK this 'bill' was printed many years BEFORE THE FACT!

My thinking is that this clock set at 2:22, is a 'signal', just as the $20 bill was a 'signal' to their 'nobles', to the “first event”. The ‘second event’ will tip the “balances in the rider of the 'black horse' hands”. Revelation 6:5-6 and bring the economic collapse they so long have worked and planned for that will strangle the 'capitalist' way of life.

When this event happens, the US $1 will fall and after a 'short time', the constitution will be abandoned and MARTIAL LAW will be enacted. This will not only eliminate the "tea party" threat of an 'ultra conservative' Presidential candidate arising but will eliminate with it, the electoral process and the 2012 election with President Obama, if he survives the attack, remaining in power as dictator.

I believe God's word has given me understanding of the timing of their 'third event' at Passover, March 25, 2013, the return of their 'All Supreme Being', however even with 2:22 as a clue, targeting a date for event #2 has been elusive.

It wasn't until we punched in the number 222 and found that day falls, the day after the '9th of Av' or August 10, 2011, we searched the scriptures and have come to the conclusion that IT IS INDEED a date to watch.

LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS

The number 111; is a cryptic look back from 222 - 111 = 111, to their 'first event', 911, that occurred on the 254th day of the year, leaving 111 days remaining in 2001.

The number 222; is a cryptic look ahead at 111 + 111 = 222, to their still planned 'second event', with the clock on the reverse of the $100 bill holding the clue that reads 2:22!

The 222nd day of 2011 is August 10 leaving 143 days remaining in 2011! Which just happens to fall one day after the '9th of Av', or 'temple destruction' day in Israel's history.

In the Conspirators of Psalm 2's eyes, these equations showing the 'first', the 111 as a "look back" and the 'second', the 222, as a "look ahead" are cryptic codes, that together form a 'force of strength'.

What really makes August 10, 2011 so 'ominous' is the FACT that by adding the "days remaining" of both 'events' they total the 'exact day' of the year, 911 occurred in 2001! The equation; 111 + 143 = 254.

The 'Conspirators' are 'forcing strength', looking back to 911, and telling their 'nobles' most assuredly their "cryptic look ahead" day 222, August 10, 2011 is 'clocked in' and is right on schedule and is their 'greater 911'!

Also strengthning their “force of strength” is this ‘911 = 911’ timeline! From '911', September 11, 2001 to and including: August 10, 2011, is 9 years, 11 months.

FYI; If this "sudden destruction" happens on August 10, 2011, it will also occur during the 222nd year of our 'Government', whose 1st Congressional session met on March 4, 1789.

DOES 'ORDER OUT OF CHAOS' COME OUT OF FULFILLED PROPHECY

Remember this above quote; “I believe that where Jeremiah 50:28 and 51:11 speak of the "vengeance of His temple", it is pointing strongly to the fact, that is the "sudden destruction” the Apostle Paul warned us about that occurs "when they are talking about peace and safety" which is referring to the dividing of God's land into a Palestinian state. 1 Thessalonians 5:3

That "sudden destruction" will be AN ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES by Islamic forces FULFILLING the 'Day of Islam' on what I believe will be 'the day after' the ‘9th of Av, or August 10, 2011?

What this does in the ‘Conspirators of Psalm 2’s eyes, is not only does it 'mock Israel' by destroying their only ally on their National Day of mourning, but it makes this ‘second event’ not another ‘911’ but a ‘greater 911’ in that its “force of strength” physically, is seven cities being simultaneously destroyed bringing their 'order out of chaos'.

THE UNITED STATES IS OPPRESSED AND BROKEN IN JUDGMENT

It will be 'out of chaos' that they will be able to economically shut us down and physically "get us in order". Until Satan and his angels arrive, in what I believe will be some 19 months later at Passover March 25, 2013.

Look at this text, "Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah [house of Israel and house of Judah] were oppressed together: and all who took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go Jeremiah 50:33

Hosea 5:9 Ephraim [the USA] shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel/house of Israel I have made known that which shall surely be. 10 The princes of Judah/house of Judah, were like them that remove the boundry: [leaders in Jerusalem agreed to divide land] therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water. [Tsunami] 11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment. [broke everlasting inheritance covenant] 12 Therefore I will be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness!

Some 19 months after the 10th of August, Satan and his angels will arrive on earth and push the installation of the 'mark of the beast' by the antichrist, and for 1260 days they'll be allowed to 'make war with the saints' during his tribulation rule over the earth!

A DAY TO REMEMBER

The past week I have been sending emails alerting those to the you tube videos showing Comet Elenin/Nibiru approaching and the 'possible' disasters it will bring to earth in September and October, however, that takes nothing away from August 10, 2011 AS BEING A DAY TO WATCH and I believe things will even escalate up to it. Remember, 'sharia law' raised its head last week and was being promoted here in the United States.

As "violence in the land in 2011 and ruler against ruler in 2012", Jeremiah 51:46, begins to permeate the landscape of the 50 states and countries around the world, radical Islam will be pushing their agenda and be in lockstep with the 'labor movement' that is fomenting it!

Giving Him the glory an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT the Kingdom of God and the "authority of His Messiah" is near, MAKE your "redemption" into the wilderness SURE. Ezekiel 20:33-39

=====================
=====================

Fay (25 Feb 2011)
"111 and 222"

LINK

Hi John and Doves,

Delving further on the 111th day of the year (21st April, 2011) I
researched the 222nd day of the year too. (considering the date of
the Christchurch earthquake of 22.2, I think this is meaningful):

21st April 2011 (111th day of the year) is 19 days before 10th May 2011 -
Israel's Independence Day. There were 19 years between 1948 and 1967.
The Christchurch earthquake of 22.2.2011 is 77 days from 10th May, 2011.

The 222nd day of 2011 is 10 August - Av 10. On this day, in Jewish history,
Av 10 falls into the "Nine Days" of mourning for the burning of the Holy
Temple in 70AD. The Romans set the Temple aflame on the afternoon of Av 9
and it continued to burn through Av 10. For this reason, some of the
mourning practices of the "Nine Days" are observed through the morning
hours of Av 10.

Expulsion from Gaza (10 August, 2005) LINK

All text, below, copied and pasted from the above link:

Expulsion from Gaza (2005) Less

More than 8,500 Jewish residents were forcefully expelled from their homes
in 25 towns and settlements in the Gaza Strip (including 16 settlements
in the flourishing "Gush Katif" belt) and Northern Shomron in the summer
of 2005, as part of the Israeli government's ill-fated "Disengagement Plan."

Av 10 was the deadline set by the governments for all Jews to leave their
homes in these areas. Two days later, tens of thousands of soldiers and
police officers began the forceful removal of the thousands who refused
to leave willingly. The removal of all Jewish residents from Gush Katif
and the Gaza Strip was completed by Av 17, and from Northern Samaria a day
later. The army completed its withdrawal from these areas on the 8th of Elul,
after bulldozing all the hundreds of homes and civic buildings in the
settlements. The Jewish dead were disinterred and removed from the cemeteries.
Only the synagogues were left standing.

The government's hopes that the "disengagement" would open "new opportunities"
in relations with the Palestinian Arabs were bitterly disappointed. No sooner
had the last Israeli soldiers departed from the Gaza Strip that Arab mobs began
looting, desecrating and tourching the synagogues. The vacated settlements
became the staging grounds for terrorist attacks against Israel, including
the unremitting rocket fire on the nearby Israeli town of Sederot and the
cities and settlements of the Western Negev.

AMIA Bombing (1994)
10th August

Arab terrorists exploded a bomb in the the Jewish community center (AMIA)
in Buenos Aires, Argentina, killing 86 and wounding more than 300, in the
most lethal attack against any Diaspora Jewish community since the Holocaust.

Still searching!

YSIC

Fay

=====================
=====================

Lauren (5 May 2011)
"YOU BE THE JUDGE DOES TIMEANDDATE GIVE A CONFIRMATION OF THE 222nd DAY?"

LINK

The death of Bin Laden will fuel the fire into 'lighting up' seven or eight
cities that have weapons of mass destruction already set in place, but waiting
for a 'signal' to fulfill the 'Day of Islam'!

"To any of you that think al-Qaeda has been disabled, dismembered, or neutralized,
the "Day of Islam" will provide a wakeup call like never before"

This quote is taken from this post LINK

however it is this 'sub title' DOES THE $100 BILL HOLD A 'CRYPTIC' PROPHETIC CLUE
that will surely peek the interest in many of you!

Look at the number of days between Osama Bin Laden's death and the "222nd day"
August 10, 2011

From May 2, 2011 to, but not including August 10, 2011 is 100 days

The above link gives multiple and diverse 'evidence' that August 10, 2011 is
indeed a day to watch.

Giving Him the glory, an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT the Kingdom of God and the
"authority of His Messiah" is at hand

Re: Lauren: Day of Islam makes Aug. 10, 2011 "A Day to Watch" (etc..)

Calvin, August 10th is tomorrow, therefore, we don't have long to find out, the outcome of that day.

We need not fear for God promised to be with us to the very end, and His word is truth, and is always fulfilled!

We need to pray for one another, and ask God for mercy on our countries and our loved ones!

Let us remember that the time of our departure, is at hand, along with sudden destruction. Therefore, since the Rapture is imminent; it could be the Rapture for us tomorrow, and sheer terror for those left behind. God knows for certain and we'll soon find out.

Thank you once again for an excellent study as always!

See you soon at the meeting in the Sky...The Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie