Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clearing Clutter

Today, I took time to clear away some junk and clutter within the drawers of my work desk.

So much unwanted stuff in there, things that I used to think would last me as long as I might even live to retire in this job. I let the mere basic items remain, throwing away others.

For the unbelievers, I left behind a mini gospel booklet and a Rapture note, in case they may get to see the things in my drawers after I disappear.

Just all of a sudden felt like doing so. Somehow, I keep feeling in my spirit the imminence of the Rapture.

I do not know when. But we certainly don't have much time left to find out.

Alright, I know I am slightly sentimental... Pregnancy hormones, probably?

It is difficult for my husband to believe. Yet I so strongly feel I will not be on earth in 2012 to give birth to this special 2nd child now growing in me.

Despite going through a "perplexed" 1st trimester, I thank God I may not even need to experience another traumatic childbirth here!!

COUNTING THE DAYS TO MEET JESUS

Re: Clearing Clutter

You're going to give birth, all right, but in the fastest, most painless way that will ever exist. And you're going to raise your baby in the New Jerusalem! How does that sound?

Thanks, Kathy!!

That would be great.

Grace, I feel the same way as you. I believe we don't have much longer to be here. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

The world still is oblivious. They think a lifetime lies ahead for them.

It can be weary to be a Rapture watcher, sometimes. I'm perplexed, because even I myself do find it hard to believe that a pregnancy dream months ago would actually come to pass at this time. It is such a personal sign to me that I know not many will understand, unless the same thing happens to them too.

Sometimes, I would also doubt and fear: "What if this is only a time marker dream? What if I'm still here in October?" But maybe these are very human thoughts. Even if the pregnancy is truly a sign and confirmation from God to me, now... I do still find it a bit sudden and unexpected. Never have I once thought I would even receive any dream come to pass. And this is my very 1st time. Can't help thinking how unbelievable it is.

The further I went ahead to sort out and discard unwanted stuff from my workplace drawers, the more I felt we were leaving soon. Pieces of your past that you used to keep with you. Now you don't need them anymore for another year or beyond.

I cannot comprehend the amount of confusion and loss that the unsaved will experience, after we believers leave. But... I rest assured that the truth and individual realization will soon come upon them, with the help of God. After that, they will have to choose their destiny. Believe the truth and seek Jesus, or believe the lie and take the mark.