Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks Valerie!

Just wanted to take the time to say a great big

THANK YOU VALERIE

I usually check out several different forums daily or at least weekly with some. Most are rapture blogs and Christian websites with various news. It is my opinion that Rapture Flight To Heaven is the best managed, kindest, most spiritual, and most Christ-like in what is allowed to be posted.

There are things that are allowed to be posted on other sites that make my head spin. I wonder how God feels about some of the things that are done in His name.

I never worry about that here. When I come into the door of RFTH, it is like heaven to me. I sincerely thank Valerie, and the trustworthy support of Kathy G and Kevin for ensuring that this website continues to uphold the integrity and Christlike qualities one would expect in such a place. I want you to know that I never take for granted your leadership and cannot imagine all that is involved in doing what you do for us.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person at our Rapture flight and giving you a great big hug and thank-you!

Re: Thanks Valerie!

BIG AMEN!!

Joseph

I agree

Texas Sue
Just wanted to take the time to say a great big

THANK YOU VALERIE

I usually check out several different forums daily or at least weekly with some. Most are rapture blogs and Christian websites with various news. It is my opinion that Rapture Flight To Heaven is the best managed, kindest, most spiritual, and most Christ-like in what is allowed to be posted.

There are things that are allowed to be posted on other sites that make my head spin. I wonder how God feels about some of the things that are done in His name.

I never worry about that here. When I come into the door of RFTH, it is like heaven to me. I sincerely thank Valerie, and the trustworthy support of Kathy G and Kevin for ensuring that this website continues to uphold the integrity and Christlike qualities one would expect in such a place. I want you to know that I never take for granted your leadership and cannot imagine all that is involved in doing what you do for us.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person at our Rapture flight and giving you a great big hug and thank-you!

Texas Sue,

I thank you very much and appreciate your comments!
Especially the following: " It is my opinion that Rapture Flight To Heaven is the best managed, kindest, most spiritual, and most Christ-like in what is allowed to be posted.I never worry about that here. When I come into the door of RFTH, it is like heaven to me."!!! It makes all the hard work, and many sleepless nights all worth it!!!

Sue, it has always been my desire for all to feel welcome here, and to treat one another, as Jesus taught us too in scripture! One day, I will have to answer to God just like the rest of you and give account of what I have allowed or done while in my body on Earth! I don't want to stand in front of Jesus ashamed!!!Therefore I must keep this site's Christ-like integrity! With the guidance of God's Holy Spirit dwelling within, I have had too make some difficult decisions accordingly; afterall it's all for God's Honor, Glory and His Kingdom. It's also for the members and lurkers as well, whom come here to share their love for the Lord, and their thoughts, and current events on the Lord's coming!

Many times it has been very stressful to get things under control, with hackers, to the site. Hackers to my emails, and even nasty emails, when I deleted a post that wasn't suitable at our forum. So it's like a breath of fresh air, to get a compliment!!!

Trust me it's not a easy position to hold, at times it has been very trying, and stressful! There have been times when I just wanted to give up. One thought kept coming to mind..Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it! Each time I felt like that, this renewed strength came from the Lord, and a great desire to continue the work the Lord had started here.

When I first started I was on my own with God helping me and guiding me right from the start, for most of the first two years! I was overjoyed when I prayed for help and the good Lord answered and sent, which was much needed here!

I thank God for sending me helpers, Kathy G, and Kevin H, they have been my two pillars of uplifting encouragment, loving, & faithful participants, willing to give me much needed breaks, and assistance with the forum. I THANK GOD FOR KATHY & KEVIN, GOD WILL REWARD YOU BOTH ACCORDINGLY IN HEAVEN!!! I THANK GOD FOR ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF SUE, AND MANY OTHERS HERE, WHOM HAD MADE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER ON ME BY FOLLOWING THE RULES!

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET JESUS FIRST AND FOREMOST, AND THEN EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IN HEAVEN!!!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN CHRIST,

Valerie

P.S.
Thank you RJ and Zoe!!!

I appreciate your verbal & visual remarks!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!!!

My 2 cents,

Valerie, You're the tops!

Of course the Sisters and Brothers here are very much appreciated too!!!

I love you all and can't hardly wait for our gathering together at the banquet!!!

Maranatha!

Cesca, Thanks so much, you kind comments! The video made me laugh!!!

Is that suppose me trying to hold on to ballons, and floating up into the sky before the Rapture takes places!!! LOL!!!

For those whom may have a problem in viewing the video and most likely see a red X, with windows microsoft exployer browse, which I can't view with either...try download "Google Chrome" it works just fine for me.

Google Chrome Browser Download

http://www.google.com/chrome/

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Val,
I certainly appreciate the kind of forum that RFTH is also, and your hard work keeping running the right way. Thank you for your kind words to me too. God bless you and everyone here at RFTH!

Kevin

Valerie..

I totally agree with everything that has been said here..I don't post much but I do read almost every day.

As Sue said..I go and read other sites and the mods there seem to back-bite and snipe at each other and posts that they don't agree with..I have never seen that here and I know that there are some who post here that you may not agree with but you give everybody a chance to post their point of view,,

THANK YOU

Thank you, Valerie, and thank the rest of you, too!

Thank you so much Valerie. This site is refreshment for a spiritually thirsty person. A safe place to share love of Christ and looking for His return.
Sending you a bouquet of gratitude...

Mixed 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

And a big amen from me to what Texas Sue said.

Thank you Valerie, thank you Kevin and Kathy.

God bless you and thank you for RFTH.

Cesca, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "You're The Top" and by none other than the most sublime voice of the top female vocalist of all times - ELLA FITZGERALD. I saw her sing not long before she passed away. It was at the Morton Myerson Center in downtown Dallas. This place was built with the most state of the art acoustics in the world.

I can testify that it is true because by the time I found out she was singing there, the only tickets I could get for my sister and me were at the very top row of the very top balcony. She had had three strokes and diabetes and had to be led out with someone supporting her on each arm. She sat on a little stool, put the microphone to her mouth and began to belt out one great song after another with a voice in her 70's that sounded like it did at 35. What perfection. I'll never forget it. We could hear so well where we were at the top of the hall, it was like we were sitting at her feet.

Valerie, you ARE the top and we love you! You have received a grand salute with this song. And I agree with you, it made me laugh too. Love the photos.

Valerie, since Jimmy Durante was in the song above I am posting in a little number by him here. It is a snippet from the movie "The Man Who Came To Dinner". He plays a guy named Banjo and sings a song called, "Did You Ever Get the Feeling That You Wanted To Go?" It is a goofy song but it always makes me think about the rapture.

In the first line right before he sings he says, "I might stay a month, or I might leave immediately". Doesn't that sound like a rapture thought? Does to me. Anyway, you'll get a chuckle from this. Thanks to Cesca for reminding me of it.

Thanks Texas Sue,

That video was funny, made me...LOL!!!
He was one funny man wasn't he!!!
We're going home soon Sis, and the signs are all around us, in our daily lives!

I'm blessed to have such a wonderful group of people on board here at RFTH! I believe that makes all the difference when it comes to making a friendly, and safe haven for all.

Texas Sue, Kevin, Sandy, Cesca, Kathy, Heidi, Regina, Zoe, RJ,;

Thank you one and all very much for your wonderful compliments, and kind remarks, I'm very humbled by all of them! At very same time I'm grateful for the parts that all of you play to make this place the success that it has become. Hugs to all of you, and to others as well here, whom have contributed much of their time and effort, making this place, friendly and safe for all.

A place where the Holy Spirit is always welcome, and shines through the many articles posted, keeping in mind, that God sees and hears all we say and do..especially write. When we reflect the image of
Jesus by ourselves being an Christ-like example to the world on how we interact with one another, we draw others to Jesus, whom desire the same things we enjoy.
So give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done!!! I can imagine everyone patting their own backs at the very same time!!! LOL!!! A group response! LOL!!!

Thank you all for making my day!!! I really enjoyed this, it's been fun!!! May God continue to Bless you all and this forum until Jesus comes to take us home.
Keep up the good works you have started here, and remember, we're doing it for God's Kingdom, Honor & Glory!

Much Love in Jesus,
YSIC,
His humble servant,

Valerie

RJ

BIG AMEN!!

Joseph

Ditto!!!

Valerie
Thanks Texas Sue,

That video was funny, made me...LOL!!!
He was one funny man wasn't he!!!
We're going home soon Sis, and the signs are all around us, in our daily lives!

I'm blessed to have such a wonderful group of people on board here at RFTH! I believe that makes all the difference when it comes to making a friendly, and safe haven for all.

Texas Sue, Kevin, Sandy, Cesca, Kathy, Heidi, Regina, Zoe, RJ,;

Thank you one and all very much for your wonderful compliments, and kind remarks, I'm very humbled by all of them! At very same time I'm grateful for the parts that all of you play to make this place the success that it has become. Hugs to all of you, and to others as well here, whom have contributed much of their time and effort, making this place, friendly and safe for all.

A place where the Holy Spirit is always welcome, and shines through the many articles posted, keeping in mind, that God sees and hears all we say and do..especially write. When we reflect the image of
Jesus by ourselves being an Christ-like example to the world on how we interact with one another, we draw others to Jesus, whom desire the same things we enjoy.
So give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done!!! I can imagine everyone patting their own backs at the very same time!!! LOL!!! A group response! LOL!!!

Thank you all for making my day!!! I really enjoyed this, it's been fun!!! May God continue to Bless you all and this forum until Jesus comes to take us home.
Keep up the good works you have started here, and remember, we're doing it for God's Kingdom, Honor & Glory!

Much Love in Jesus,
YSIC,
His humble servant,

Valerie

Thanks, SisterNChrist, my reply to you is the same as in the quote post above to the others on the forum! Thanks for being a good member in standing, and an encouragement to those whom frequent here!

See you soon at the Rapture!!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie