Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is This A Joke????

my comments: I saw this article on Free Republic. It is published by a newspaper out of Britain. It is so insane I thought it was a joke piece but I am not sure. Has anyone else seen anything about this. The article mentions CNN reporting on it. If its true, then doesn't this speak volumes about the resident-in-chief. What a difference between he and Rick Perry. Gov. Perry calls for a nation to turn to Jesus Christ for answers, and Bo calls in the witches. I sincerely hope this is a writer trying to be funny, and not legit. Texas Sue

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Obama Turning to Witch Doctors For Economic Advice

By Nelson Umerogwa

WASHINGTON DC - USA - An increasingly desperate Barack Obama has ordered twelve witch doctors from Kenya to be flown to the White House, CNN has reported.

"Obama is so desperate that he's turning to voodoo to get the U.S. economy back on track," a Treasury employee told CNN.

The White House was tonight being prepared for the arrival of the witch doctors, who will utilise many different techniques and materials for their special rituals.

"Help From the Old Country"

"They been doing this stuff for thousands of years so they know what to do. We're bringing in some goats and chickens and putting them in the East room. I told 'em to watch out though and not get any blood on the carpet," a White House aide said.

According to anthropological experts, the voodoo practitioners will all try to bring the U.S. economy back from the brink of certain destruction, but even if they fail, they will still get paid, much like real economic advisers and so-called experts.

"We're hoping for the Dow to rise by at least 600 points, depending on how many chickens are sacrificed," one of the witch doctors revealed just before leaving Nairobi international airport yesterday.

Unfortunately for Mr Obama, this is the last chance he has to make things work after he was caught sleeping on the job whilst a major economic meltdown happened right under his nose.

"Obama is using American taxpayers' money to fly these guys from Africa to Washington for three days, feed them and pay them. This just beggars belief," John Bullwark, a senior GOP representative from Texas told Fox news.

President Obama, who was attending his 50th hip hop shizazoe hizzoe bash yesterday, was not available for comment.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/2905-obama-turning-to-witch-doctors-for-economic-advice.html

Re: Is This A Joke????

Yes it is...
The paper writes satire
There is a disclaimer on the bottom of the homepage of the paper

Have a look at my post on the "flashing light" message EQ in Greece today. I think its pointing to the AC stepping up to the plate soon and that will most certainly affect US & world money even more than we have seen.

In reply to your thread's question, T/Sue...nothing about this...this sorry lame excuse for a 'Resident, surprises me anymore.

Everything about him is nuthin' but pure unadulterated evil--plain 'n'simple.

SisterNChrist, according to Regina this is a newspaper that specializes in satire and makes fun of current events. It sounded pretty weird and that is why I wondered if it was a joke. Looks like it was. However, it has been reported (and this is legit) that his mother-in-law who lives in the WH with them does practice vooDoo. I read that he told her that she could not do it there because of the bad press it would get. His Kenyan grandmother also practices witchcraft and VooDoo, proudly stating that she killed a white chicken and a black chicken each day leading up to the election. The reason? To cause both black and white to vote for him. What a first family. This is one for the books!

The fact that both his and his wife's family are involved in this kind of thing made me almost wonder if the article were true.

Texas Sue
SisterNChrist, according to Regina this is a newspaper that specializes in satire and makes fun of current events. It sounded pretty weird and that is why I wondered if it was a joke. Looks like it was. However, it has been reported (and this is legit) that his mother-in-law who lives in the WH with them does practice vooDoo. I read that he told her that she could not do it there because of the bad press it would get. His Kenyan grandmother also practices witchcraft and VooDoo, proudly stating that she killed a white chicken and a black chicken each day leading up to the election. The reason? To cause both black and white to vote for him. What a first family. This is one for the books!

The fact that both his and his wife's family are involved in this kind of thing made me almost wonder if the article were true.

Apparently, T/Sue...her stupid voodoo didn't work on us true Christians, b/c we didn't vote for O. And you know why? We have the Lord's powerful protective umbrella shielding us from such evil practices. Furthermore--Jesus, whom casts out of demons, is much MORE powerful then Satan.