Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Protected

Saw this on another website and thought you would enjoy seeing it too. Reminds me of Psalm 91 and Psalm 57:1

Psalm 91
1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 57:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)

Psalm 57
To the Chief Musician; [set to the tune of] "Do Not Destroy." A record of memorable thoughts of David when he fled from Saul in the cave.
1BE MERCIFUL and gracious to me, O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You; yes, in the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed.

Re: Protected

We ARE indeed protected, aren't we, sis!?!

Amen Texas Sue & SisternChrist!

We are safe under God's wing, therefore, we have nothing to fear! For the Lord God will protect us and keep us safe until Jesus comes to take us home!

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie
Amen Texas Sue & SisternChrist!

We are safe under God's wing, therefore, we have nothing to fear! For the Lord God will protect us and keep us safe until Jesus comes to take us home!

Blessings!

Valerie

T/Sue & Valerie, that beautiful song--"His Eye Is On The Sparrow" that I heard Lynda Randall & David Phelps, a couple Gaither Gospel Singers, sing both onboard an Alaskan Cruise Ship & on land...certainly springs to mind here. That's for sure.

My very sweet friend sent me her testimony today..
I want to share it with you.
She gave me permission to post it here. She said, Absolutely! I pray my life be used to glorify HIM and that everything I have walked through is a testimony of HIS great Love and Mercy.
Whatever I have lost I have gained in the richness of HIs mercy and grace for no money could ever buy the peace that passes all understanding, guarding my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

Here is her testimony:

I want to share something very deep and personal for I am an open book.

You think why?

I pray someone who may be struggling may also know that the Lord Jesus will NEVER leave nor forsake thee.

That HIS eye is upon the sparrow and even jello!

This last year I fell into a severe depression and had horrible anxiety attacks causing me to have a meltdown, turn to anti-depressants which kicked off a reaction, sent me to the ER who then convinced me to check myself.

Incompetent staff lied to me, I then had enough of the sham after 3 days and checked myself out, then went to "outpatient" where it was even worse, lasted one day.
They were a joke.

Then was seeing a Christian counselor who was as bad as they were.

My insurance said I had a pre-existing condition and denied every medical bill I had which pushed us into financial ruin.

Ya know what saved me?

The Lord convicted me of my fear.

I had filled my every day with political internet forums and Fox, CNN, instead of HIS promises and HIS Word.

This life is fleeting.

I almost lost my mom on several different occasions this last 6 months (did trigger a lot of buried emotions).

While I was in the hospital I had to let her know where I was. It was so hard but I knew she would worry herself sick because we talk almost daily.

I was treated like a prison inmate in the hospital, only two calls a day.

My mom and I were discussing for some reason how she loved cherry jello with fruit in it while she was in the hospital.

She had been on life support and they did not think she would come off of it. To the amazement of the doctors she DID!!

One of her favorite treats is the jello with fruit in it.

I had gotten off the phone and went to my room and gone to sleep. When I had awoken next to my bedside on the table was a cup of cherry jello with fruit in it!!!

I knew immediately the Lord had shown me HE knows every little detail of our life and is keenly interested in our well being, the WORD came alive.

He who watches over even the little sparrow even gives us jello.

Not one doctor, not one medication, not even a Christian counselor could lift the anxiety and depression.

I had put my eyes upon fear, and allowed a spirit of dread, loss, and even anger to overcome me.

I wanted to control everything around me. If I could just prep enough, get a bunker, arm myself then maybe I could surely protect all that I have.

Ya know its all a lie?!!!

IF I really believe God's Word isn't this all temporary anyway. what am I holding onto?

Its definitely NOT God when I hold onto the worldly things.

I have to choose what I put my trust and faith in.

Is it internet, Fox News, Republicans, Democrats, even myself.

For it is actually putting all that upon the throne that I bow down to.

For whom shall I bow to?

I am giving into the fear instead of relinquishing control to the Lord and entrusting my life to HIM.

I have for the first time in years actually sat down and read the WORD like it was a real revelation to me.

Philippians spoke volumes to me.

Oh to be content in all situations, to not look back but to live the day before me.

I have been set free and the liberty to love others even IF they don't see life the way I do.

I have more freedom to actually share Jesus than I ever felt before.

I am excited abut the days we live in for we know the time is short.

I don't want to waste any more time in fear or anxiety.

I choose to turn my eyes upon Jesus and use the time left to bring hope to a hopeless world.

I rather stock up on God's love for the lost than try to horde all my material things for it to be used solely for me.

It creates a hostile spirit and I can no longer afford to live like that.

I am grateful for this last year, it was hell but the Lord walked me through it and delivered me from the shadow of death for HIS WORD is like a rod and staff to comfort me.

How the Psalms 23 passage is so powerful and so true.

Even when the nation is crumbling I can have the peace that passes all understanding for we know that our citizenship is in heaven.

I pledge allegiance to the Lamb of God, for the cross is where I stand. And He is Holy, Worthy of all Honor, giving us liberty, justice, and freedom for all."

I pray blessings upon you. May the Lord grant you peace that surpasses all understanding and a new joy of salvation.

Sandi Patty His Eye Is On The Sparrow

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

"Let not your heart be troubled," His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;

I sing because I'm free,

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;

I sing because I'm free,

"Im Free"
By Lynda Randle With David Phelps

I'm Free

So long, I searched for life's meaning-
enslaved by the world and my greed-
Then the door of my prison was opened by love-
for the ransom was paid-
I was free!

I'm free from the fear of tomorrow-
I'm free from the guilt of my past-Woooh!
I've traded my shackles for a glorious song-
I'm free- Praise the Lord, free at last!

I am free from the guilt that I carried-
from the dull empty life- I'm set free-
For when I met Jesus he made me complete,
he forgot the foolish child I used to be-

I'm free from the fear of tomorrow,
I'm free from the guilt of my past-Oh
oh! I traded my shackles for a glorious song-
I'm free! Praise the Lord, free at last!

OOOH! I've traded my shackles for a glorious song!
I'm free, Praise the Lord free at last!!

Elvis Presley.. I Believe In The Man In The Sky

I Believe In The Man In The Sky...

(Words & music by Richard Howard)
The steps that lead to any church
Form a stairway to a star
They're part of God and should be trod
More often than they are

I believe in the man in the sky
I believe with his help I'll get by
My footsteps may falter
My eyes may grow dim
But he's my Gibraltar
I'm trusting in him

Though a sparrow is all I may be
On me he will still keep an eye
Yes I'm singing his praise
Till the end of my days

Sparrow, sparrow am I
Keep an eye
Yes I'm singing his praise
Till the end of my days

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Zoe I love "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" because the Lord always uses sparrows to remind me of His care. This is based on a conversation the Holy Spirit had with me years ago based on Matthew 6 about the birds of the air. It was my "jello" moment.

your friend's testimony is very uplifting. Her testimony especially the way she worded it reminded me of a song I have not heard in years "I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb"

Texas Sue,
I love Shirley Casear
She is so full of the Holy Ghost!
Notice how she needed help to get on stage... Then when she began singing and the Holy Ghost got on her .. She became energized..
I love it when the Holy Spirit come mighty upon us...
I pray the LORD never let the Holy Spirit leave us.

Here is three another Videos with the song His eyes are on the sparrow. Different singers and images.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.