Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LIVE - Tune In Now !!!!!!!!

Worship is going on now and it is AWESOME!

Tune in and join in with this day to honor JESUS. These folks are not afraid to say it and sing it!
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS -- Our one and only hope in this life and the next!

http://theresponseusa.com/

Re: LIVE - Tune In Now !!!!!!!!

Ricky Skaggs and wife Sharon White Skaggs are now singing and one of my favorites 'Solid Rock" - Christ is our rock, all other ground is sinking sand.

A marvelous huge choir is singing right now and praises are being raised to our wonderful God! No one is introducing the different singers or choirs, they just come out and sing and then the next comes. The only name being lifted up is JESUS. One Lord, one Spirit, one baptism!

I have noticed that, too, and I am so glad of that. If only it wasn't too little, too late! But it is, sad to say. Nevertheless, I can only applaud Governor Perry and all who are taking part in this event. I know that God will bless them for it.

I am going to agree to disagree with you on the "too little too late" view. My faith is at a higher level today and I am remembering all the times that it looked like Israel was done for and God came in LIKE A FLOOD and saved them. Calling to all to remember that we live in a natural realm but we are born from above and so our spirits are already connected to heaven while our feet are on the earth. OUR GOD IS A SUPERNATURAL GOD. He is all powerfull, all mighty, with no beginning and no end. Jesus is the LORD OF HOSTS - Lord of the armies of heaven with ten thousands times ten thousands and thousands of thousands of angels. Lord is there anything too hard for thee? NO! According to Luke - "with men it is impossible, but all things are possible with God". HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The announcer just said that traffic is backed up all the way to the airport! There are over 22,000 there now and evidently many more on the way PRAISE GOD!

The time of repentence is now about to start in the stadium. It has been praise, worship and prayers of thanksgiving to this point. Watch for something to break during this time of repentence!!!! God is FAITHFUL, He said if we are willing to REPENT, He will hear our cries.

Texas Sue,

Agreeing in prayer with you as I listen and watch!

May God hear the prayers of righteous and answer accordingly!

I believe in miracles, and I believe God can turn things around, for nothing is impossible for our Lord and God!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

What does this mean for the Rapture, I wonder? If God answers as you're both hoping, will we be waiting till some future year to be caught up, do you think? Or will the results of this event that God brings about help finish completing the Body of Christ so we can leave all the sooner? I pray that our departure by the end of next month--preferably sooner--is still a go, and that the spiritual results of this event won't postpone that but rather hasten it.

Israel and the Jewish people are being held up for honor now.!!!!! YES!

EDIT NOTE: Now repentence is being asked for the persecution of the Jews around the world, and for accepting the Jewish Messiah and for rejecting the Jewish people!!!! This is powerful. God hear our prayers. A Messianic Jew is present with the Christian who is praying - Jew & Gentle = ONE NEW MAN.

Yes, I was watching and listening to that, and I am so glad. I pray that God will not punish us for the sins that Obama has committed against Israel and persists in committing, because we do not stand behind him on his attitude toward God's chosen nation and chosen people.

Kathy,
I have also wondered the same thing about the nearness of the rapture versus repentance and revival in America. I think that Jesus will still rapture his church at the appointed time, even if there is a revival. I tend to think that the majority of people attending this event are already saved, or they are just conservatives who think the way we do about Israel and about this nation. Keep looking up!

Kevin

The stadium holds about 70,000, not sure if that is counting the floor where so many are standing. When the camera pans out to the crowd,it is packed so I would guess that there are more than 70,000. So many young people there and that just lifts my heart.