Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jewish history: Tisha B'Av (divine judgment) to Tu B'Av (divine joy); Regina's 5 Doves post!!!

ALL:

My post yesterday - Ingredient​s "Are" present for the rapture
"Now"!! LINK - spoke that "hopefully" this Tisha B'Av would
"FIT" a (mostly) Gentile rapture thus causing the jealousy
(Romans 11:11) of many Jews to turn into the "JOY" of
Tu B'Av as many "FINALLY" turn to "JESUS"!!!!!!

Regina has found the INCREDIBLE Jewish history behind these
two OPPOSITES - Tisha B'Av and Tu B'Av!!!!!!!!

This is a MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH, Regina!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Regina (6 Aug 2011)
"For Joe Chappell re: 15 Av history" LINK

Hello John, Joe C and others with curiousity about 15th Av, Aug 15, 2011.
Here is a bit more history on Tu B'Av:
"Fair use for educational and discussion purposes"
From LINK Rabbi Chaim Richman

"It was on this day that the tribe of Benjamin was reinstated into the ranks of Israel.

It was on this day that the generation of the desert, which was condemned to die in the desert before the children of Israel could enter into the Land, stopped dying in the last year. During all those years that the decree was in effect, Moses did not receive the spirit of prophecy. But on this day, the fifteenth of Av, as soon as the decree was finished, G-d once again spoke with Moses."

"one of the major themes of the holiday of Tu B'Av is unity amongst the Jewish people. This day also marks the conclusion of the cycle of retribution experienced during Tammuz and the first part of Av, and begins the new cycle of renewal, consolation and repentance, leading towards the High Holy Days. A tradition is also recorded that there is a direct connection between this day, and the future building of the Third Temple...."

and another story: LINK "Fair use for educational and discussion purposes"

"Raba bar bar Chana explains in the name of Rabbi Yochanan that, as the Torah records, the adult Jews who departed from Egypt had a Divine decree placed on them that they were to die before their children entered the land of Israel. This was a punishment for the Sin of the Spies, which caused the Jewish people to lose faith in G-d and His Promised Land. The nation knew that the deaths related to this decree occurred annually on the 9th of Av. Each year, every man in the age group destined to die would dig a grave for himself and lie down in it on the eve on the 9th of Av. All those who remained alive come the close of the 9th of Av would get up, and repeat the same actions the next year. In the 40th year, everyone arose. Seeing that no one had died, they thought that they might have erred in their calculation of the date, so they returned to their graves every night until the night of the 15th. On the 15th, they saw the full moon that indicated that their calculations were correct, and still no one had died. The decree was over, and there was cause for celebration.

Furthermore, the Talmud tells us that as long as those destined to die were still alive, the Divine Communication between G-d and Moses was on a lower and less personal level, to the extent that the Talmud considers it "no Divine Communication". Once the 15th of Av passed and it was confirmed that the decree was no longer, G-d resumed speaking to Moses as he had before the enactment of the decree. As this communication was for the benefit of Israel, the day it returned was a day of rejoicing and celebration.

So, in essence, the Talmud is teaching us that Tu B'Av is the celebration of our return to G-d's favor and the restoration of our total "love relationship" with G-d to its former glory.

This is a quality that is shared with the Day of Atonement. We are taught that on Yom Kippur, Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the second set of Tablets with the Ten Commandments written on them, signifying G-d's forgiveness of His beloved Jewish people and a complete atonement for the Sin of the Golden Calf."

Maybe the Jewish people will be looking around, checking their family each day after the rapture to see if they are still there, alive, and then realize that God is speaking to them again
Blessings to you all, Regina