Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rhema word on " Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away"

Please bear with me guys, and I realize that this may not mean anything to anybody but me, it may even be one of those; you just had to be there moments, for all I know.. but let me try to explain if I can..

We all know the scripture, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words will never pass away", we have all heard it hundreds of times, but this weekend when I heard it, it became a Rhema word in my spirit and the Holy Spirit began unfolding somethings to me about what this means, or I should say, what this will mean in heaven for those who know the word...

The Spirit showed me that even after we get to heaven, that knowing the word here, will also bring benefits and rewards to us in heaven.

I think the reason the Lord chose this time to show me these things, is because I have been pondering why it is that every time when I read certain scriptures , that I feel like this certain scripture will really mean something to me someday in heaven, so don't forget it.
Like where Jesus said in Mark 14:25 " Verily I say unto you,I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine,until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
So if we know this and it is in our spirits now, then when we go to drink that cup with him in heaven, this one scripture will come to life for us and what a reward that will be in itself...

Then the Spirit brought to my remembrance 1Cor13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:now I know in part;but then shall I know as I am known.
It's like the Spirit is trying to get me to understand that the more I know now about his word, through the glass darkly now ; the greater my understanding will be in heaven about certain things, and he once again points out that this will be viewed by me as a reward for knowing the word while I am here.

One last point and I will stop, as I thought on these things, I sorta began to waiver, thinking is this really true? so I asked the Holy Spirit for more confirmation, well guess where he led me to?
Rev 22:7 behold I come quickly;blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book..
Ok, so we are already in heaven so we are blessed already ,but here we have another blessing for those who keep the sayings of this book.
Here is just one of those sayings;
Rev 5:13 Saying; Blessing and honour and glory,and power,be unto him that sitteth upon the throne,and unto the Lamb for ever and ever...
We can only say these sayings if we know them and have them in our spirits now...
So here we have the very word of God in our bibles today ,being spoken in heaven even by us. Showing once again, what God meant when he said " My word will never pass away"...

Re: Rhema word on " Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away"

That's a really good word Linda, I believe it too.