Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You

Saw this on another forum and remember singing this years ago at the little Baptist church we attended. Those were blessed days because it was before all my brothers and sisters scattered out, my cousins, aunt, Mother and my dear Grandmother were there also. My daughters were just toddlers and it was a happy, happy time. Forgive my rambling but time has passed so quickly and everything is so different and disconnected now. This brought back some blessed memories and I hope you love it too.

Re: I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You

I'll meet you in the morning by the bright riverside
When all sorrow has drifted away
I'll be standin' at the portals when the gates open wide
At the close of life's long weary day

I'll met you in the morning with a 'How do you do?'
And we'll sit down by the river and when rapture of the plane is renewed
You'll know me in the morning by the smile that I wear
When I meet you in the morning by, in the city that is built four square

I will meet you in the morning in the sweet by and by
And exchange the old cross for a crown
There will be no disappointments and nobody shall die
In that land when life's sun goeth down

I'll meet you in the morning with a 'How do you do?'
And we'll sit down by the river and when rapture of the plane is renewed
You'll know me in the morning by the smile that I wear
When I meet you in the morning in the city that is built four square

Thanks Sue, Beautiful videos and songs!

Blessings!

Valerie

This one the embedding was disabled so click url below; Called, I'll Never Die!

http://youtu.be/smuUvFXLpcg

Valerie, I love that quartet singing! In the little Baptist church I mentioned, we would sometimes have a Sunday with a whole afternoon of hymn singing and quartet songs. This would be after a pot luck lunch in the Fellowship hall and sunday school rooms. Great days and wish I could find a church like that again.

The Bible tells us to "Set your affection on things above". I believe that all of us who are called to be watchers and witnesses of the end times are so completely in the mode of having our hearts and eyes & ears in heaven that this earth no longer matters too much to us. I yearn for the Lord to come and will be so happy if this is truly the year.