Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waking Up Stubborn Family,Before Rapture

Hello RFTH,

I want to share with you a quick word about trusting God for our family in this very,very little time we have remaining.http://youtu.be/YkLJ3V4Xj20

It's not to late!!

God bless...

Re: Waking Up Stubborn Family,Before Rapture

Thanks Marcus,

God Bless!

Valerie

God bless you Marcus. I prayed just now for my unsaved loved ones again with fresh hope.

A new granddaughter is being born today which reminds me that our God has planned and seen each one of us since day 1. Of course he wants loved ones saved. He knows the plans He has for us (Jeremiah 29:11), plans for hope and a future.

So Amen!!! Marcus.
Father God, we pray that ALL loved ones of Your people will come under great conviction today and in the hours especially until the day of our blessed hope. By the work and power of Your Holy Spirit we pray that our loved ones will ask forgiveness of sins and for Christ to be the Lord of their life. Enlarge your tent Father, move the stakes out and herd them in as a good shepard goes after the lost sheep. May they come quickly to the recognition of Jesus as Saviour and live forever with You. We ask you for their salvation in the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus.

Amen to that!!

God bless you...

In agreement
Amen

Thank you so much for posting this Marcus. It is encouraging. I will be praying for my family and yours and everyone at RFTH.
I posted once on another forum about keeping on praying for the salvation of our loved ones and most of the responses were:"we've done our best, they don't want to listen..."
I was upset because I really wanted to have so many people at the forum decide on a time when we all pray about it and come together in agreement.

I will be more than happy if something like it is done here & we all come together in prayer at the same time.

Heidi,

That's sad to hear people give up on their loved ones.

I think that that's a good idea that we all get together and join our faith,maybe we can send their names here and put it on a list here for prayer.

It is very sad.
I am willing to do that. Hope we can get other people in. the more the better.