Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September When It Comes

When I read Steven Edel's post today on 5 Doves about all the events converging in September, it reminded me of this very moving song by Johnny & June Cash. Enjoy the song, and the post. I am putting up the link for the article so you can go to the site and see the photos also. Very sobering! Is this it? Are we going home in September when it comes?

"COMING ATTRACTIONS"
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevene83.htm

WILL YOU MEET ME IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY?

Re: September When It Comes

Texas Sue,

Thanks for sharing these wonderful videos and songs by Johnny Cash. I love his songs, especially these ones.

You wrote:

"Very sobering! Is this it? Are we going home in September when it comes?"

Sue, God knows for certain if we are going home in September, and we don't have very long to find out!

It truly is a very sobering thought, that we could be going home in September...when it comes!!!

I pray that it may be sooner if God so wills, if not, any day, or month of this year is fine...especially September.

Both of my biological parents, my Father and Mother, died in September...47 years apart. My Father died in 1947 when I was born and my Mother died in 1994! September is a special month of remembering my loved ones. What a reunion that would be, should the Rapture take place in September!!! Strange part is I was 47 years old when my Mother passed away!!! That number has followed me through my life...our home we moved from 5 years ago was the number 47 and our new home is 147.

Watching, and longing with you for the coming of our Lord Jesus!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, September is a very meaningful month for you and as you said, how much more if that is the time you meet again the ones you loved in the rapture. Also interesting that you were born in 47 and that number sticks with you.

Here are the lyrics for

SEPTEMER WHEN IT COMES
by Johnny Cash & Roseanne Cash (his daughter)

There's a cross above the baby's bed,
A Saviour in her dreams.
But she was not delivered then,
And the baby became me.
There's a light inside the darkened room,
A footstep on the stair.
A door that I forever close,
To leave those memories there.

So when the shadows link them,
Into an evening sun.
Well first there's summer, then I'll let you in.
September when it comes.

I plan to crawl outside these walls,
Close my eyes and see.
And fall into the heart and arms,
Of those who wait for me.
I cannot move a mountain now;
I can no longer run.
I cannot be who I was then:
In a way, I never was.

I watch the clouds go sailing;
I watch the clock and sun.
Oh, I watch myself, depending on,
September when it comes.

So when the shadows link them,
And burn away the clouds.
They will fly me, like an angel,
To a place where I can rest.
When this begins, I'll let you know,
September when it comes.

I read somewhere that this song was written by Johnny Cash when he and June were on a trip in Scotland and ireland, hence the reference to cliffs and "old castle keep". They were older and this may have been one of their last trips together. Very lovely and meaningful words, especially that last refrain.

Living in a mansion on the streets of gold At the corner of Grace and Rapture Way In sweet ecstasy while the ages roll Will you meet me in Heaven someday

Here are the lyrics for

"Meet Me In Heaven"
by Johnny Cash

We saw houses falling from the sky Where the mountains lean down to the sand We saw blackbirds circling 'round an old castle keep And I stood on the cliff and held your hand

We walked troubles brooding wind swept hills And we loved and we laughed the pain away At the end of the journey, when our last song is sung Will you meet me in Heaven someday

[Chorus] Can't be sure of how's it's going to be When we walk into the light across the bar But I'll know you and you'll know me Out there beyond the stars

We've seen the secret things revealed by God And we heard what the angels had to say Should you go first, or if you follow me Will you meet me in Heaven someday

Living in a mansion on the streets of gold At the corner of Grace and Rapture Way In sweet ecstasy while the ages roll Will you meet me in Heaven someday

In sweet ecstasy while the ages roll Will you meet in Heaven someday

Texas Sue,
That song is Amazing

Valerie,
Amazing about the 47 .. WOW
And Johnny Cash died in September, too.

Here is another song by Johnny Cash

Goin' By The Book

You can see it in the movies and the paper and the TV news
Somebody's army is always on the move
There's gonna be a battle the lines have been drawn
They've got guns and tanks and planes

The wells are gone dry and the water is bad and the air is acid rain
There's war after war and rumors of war from the East
There's a rumblin' in the ground and they're talkin' about the beast

Good mothers cry cause the rivers run high
With the blood of too many sons
Some people say peace is on the way
But the worst is still to come

Cause the prophets wrote about it
And Jesus spoke about it
And John got to take a look
And he told us what he saw when it's easy to see
It's goin' by the book
It's goin' by the book

There's armies in the cities and the missiles stand ready for flight
A pale horse rides like the wind across the night
And that rumblin' in the desert like thunder gettin' closer
And the trumpet's gettin' ready to blow
There's gonna be a shout that will wake the dead we better be ready to go

Cause the prophets wrote about it
And Jesus spoke about it
And John got to take a look
And he told us what he saw when it's easy to see
It's goin' by the book
It's goin' by the book

It's goin' by the book
Goin' by the book

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Texas Sue
The video you posted called
"WILL YOU MEET ME IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY?"

Is that Johnny Cash on the motorcycle at the 2:44 mark showing the devil sign?

That song...
Makes kind of sad...
Time goes by so fast.

It seems as though, I know more people in heaven now... than I do on earth.

It makes me think of the scripture

Zoe, no that is NOT Johnny Cash on the motorcycle giving those hand signs. I know the deaf sign (sign language) word for "love" is the index and little finger up and thumb up also. The satanic sign is the two fingers up, thumb down. (not sure, hope that is right). It is also the sign for Texas Longhorn Football team victory. So the country singer, whose name I can't remember, who is on the motorcycle giving those two hand signs is a mystery. Don't know if he is a TX Longhorn fan, trying to say "Love" in sign, or signaling that he is an Illuminati. Mystery.

On a happier note, I love, love, love all the songs you posted by Johnny Cash. There is another gospel song he does with wife June and the Carter sisters called "Wonderful Time Up There". It is from his old television show where he had a gospel segment each week. It is a hand-clapping, foot-stomping gospel song that really makes me want to fly home NOW. I'll find and post it with these other goodies.

P.S. What you said about time going so fast. My sister and I were saying the very same thing last night on the phone. The verse that came to mind as we talked is the very one you posted! WOW

Found it!

WONDERFUL TIME UP THERE

Everybody gonna have religion and glory
Everybody gonna be singin' the story
Everybody gonna have a wonderful time up there
Oh glory hallelujah

Brother there's a reckonin' a-comin' in the mornin'
And you better get ready 'cause I'm givin' you the warnin'
Wonderful time up there

Well now you listen everybody 'cause I'm talkin' to you
Jesus is the only one to carry you through
Better get ready 'cause I'm tellin' you why
The Lord is a-comin' from His home on high

Goin' down the valley goin' one by one
Gonna be rewarded for the things we've done
How you gonna feel about the things you say
On that judgment day? Let me tell you ?bout it

Oh glory hallelujah

Better get ready 'cause I'm givin' you the warnin'
Wonderful time up there

Glory hallelujah

Well now you listen hey my sister I'm not leavin' you out
You may not be a creature but you sing and you shout
You'd feel better if you get redeemed you know
Heaven's even better than the miles of green

Think of the trouble you can save some soul
Show them how to reach the shining goal
You can teach somebody how to find the light
Make the whole thing right yes

Everybody's gonna have a wonderful time up there
Oh glory hallelujah

And you better get ready 'cause I'm givin' you the warnin'
Everybody's gonna have a wonderful time up there
Wonderful time up there

All of these lyrics remind me of two things: one is Crossing the Bar by Alfred Lord Tennyson
Sunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea,

But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,
And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
When I embark;

For tho' from out our bourne of Time and Place
The flood may bear me far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
When I have crost the bar.
which I believe Johnny Cash alludes to in one of his songs,
and the other is:
A Peter Paul and Mary song
http://youtu.be/ZeuQTQLde4I
hoping this just posts
~Jill

Thank you Kathy!
~Jill

You're welcome!

You know, it's interesting, because until tonight, the only song by that singing group that I knew of was "Puff, the Magic Dragon"! =)

I grew up listening to them, the Limelighters, the Kingston trio and Herb Albert & the Tijuana brass..very fond memories when I hear them. Mary died a few years back but Peter and Paul still perform.

~Jill

Jill, I remember all the groups you mentioned and always enjoyed Peter, Paul & Mary. My favorite song by them was, "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?".

The poem by Tennyson, "Crossing the Bar", is a favorite too. Love all the Johnny Cash music.

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!

YES! This is the song I can't get out of my head lately!

The video that plays with it made me think of my mom. She loved American Graffiti, because it reminded her of her high school days. She passed away in May, 2002. She was my best friend, and we shared our love for, and relationship with Jesus. I can't wait to see her again! This song makes me think since she died in May...maybe I'll be seeing her in September, when the summer's through. Miss you mom! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

I love the 50's and 60's era.
Thanks Sue for the videos

Now, you made me want to buy that movie.. LOL

Shelby,
Your mom sounded like a wonderful mother.
I am so glad y'all had a mother and daughter bond.

I hope you get to see her this year.. via the rapture!!!

When they sing.. "There is danger in the summer moon above" .. makes me go Humm about ww3

And the part ...
"Will I lose you to a summer love"

... Makes me think of Tu B' Av
When our first love hopefully snatches us away

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Thank you Zoe!

I love the video you posted about coming home! I've never heard that song before.

Yeah, that part about "There is danger in the summer moon above", made me think hmmm too. Mostly because of all the celestial things that are happening, and Luke 21, about there being signs in the sun, moon, and stars.

Thanks again for those videos Zoe...and for your kind words!