Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ramadan Dinner at White House - Hal Lindsay website report

Why are we NOT surprised?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.hallindsey.com/

Re: Ramadan Dinner at White House - Hal Lindsay website report

Neither am I surprised about this either, T/Sue.

You're right SisterNChrist, he may as well wear a sign around his neck saying, "I'm Muslim, get over it!" How ironic that only 7 years after 9-11 the majority of Americans elect a muslim.

It is ironic,

they (the white people who voted him in) thought they were over coming the prejudice they are told they have in every thing we say or do according to the lame stream media and our text books,

but instead we were fooled,

now its see how bad it feels when its done to you whitey.

That's what I think of when Obama repeatedly pokes his finger in the eye of Christians and GOD and Jesus, and

the Cross he covered at a Catholic school, serving up a Ramada supper to muslims and walking out on Israel's leader to fend for himself for dinner last year,

he plays golf while our solders are dying and injured for people that hate us, we can not use our own resources,

and most recent the debt ceiling money he will use to pay more people off (wonder how many senators and congressman will have that money) so he will win the next election.

Obama is exactly what we deserved for being naive. Hopefully the majority of blacks, whites and other people in America have had a belly full and throw him out of office, and hopefully too in jail.

Deborah you are certainly right in all you said. I can only add one thing. I hope that we are not here for that election cycle. Much rather watch the outcome from above.

P.S. I think you said you are from Texas too. Hope you are staying cool where you are. I know it is miserable in DFW area. Would welcome the rapture now for that one reason although we have many reasons for wanting to go home.

OH Yes Sue, it is very HOT HOT HOT!!!

the only good thing I noticed are the flies are too hot to fly around,

where I work flies wait at the door to come in, and there are plenty of finger foods on the handle while they wait, LOL

they seem to have disappeared lately, I guess its the heat,

I hope we are gone to by the next election cycle too,

:) Blessings

Deborah
It is ironic,

they (the white people who voted him in) thought they were over coming the prejudice they are told they have in every thing we say or do according to the lame stream media and our text books,

but instead we were fooled,

now its see how bad it feels when its done to you whitey.

That's what I think of when Obama repeatedly pokes his finger in the eye of Christians and GOD and Jesus, and

the Cross he covered at a Catholic school, serving up a Ramada supper to muslims and walking out on Israel's leader to fend for himself for dinner last year,

he plays golf while our solders are dying and injured for people that hate us, we can not use our own resources,

and most recent the debt ceiling money he will use to pay more people off (wonder how many senators and congressman will have that money) so he will win the next election.

Obama is exactly what we deserved for being naive. Hopefully the majority of blacks, whites and other people in America have had a belly full and throw him out of office, and hopefully too in jail.

Plus, since today is O's alledged birthday (no one knows when his real BD is), he throws a huge BD bash for himself at his & Michelle's place in the outskirts of Chicago...for which he invites his quests/friends to pay a hefty price to attend. How arrogant of him to do so!?