Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 Event Horizon: (1) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

This is another example of the "dark side" like the video today about Obama and his choice places to give his speech,

this video is about the dark side/secular explanation of what is going on, so it is not Christian, so please know this is for information purposes only,

at 48:14 he talks about life jumping to the next level! just like what we have heard about the Big Lie, that aliens/really advanced humans will give us longevity by taking the mark and changing the human DNA structure, and then man is not human anymore, certainly not the human Jesus gave his life for, he even discusses the Illuminati, Atlantis (I saw where this was destroyed in the flood because of the hybrids and evil there), etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA

Re: 2012 Event Horizon: (1) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

at 27:55 part 2 he says we are all going to be turned into beings of light!!!

and there will be no more earth changes after 2012!!!

this guy is so sold out to Satan, so awful what I am hearing, so awful.

Re: 2012 Event Horizon: (1) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

I didn't watch this video yet.
But what Deborah mention reminds me of "Times" magazine I read yesterday.

When I have time.. (it's supper time)
I will try and see if I can find the cover of it.
It is the February 2011 issue.

It talks about Super humans and computers are going to be smarter than humans and have a life of their own.

There were prophecies a long time ago about appliances have a mind of their own and attacking humans in the latter days.

I haven't finished watching either Zoe because it gives me the creeps,

I am finishing it tonight, We Are So Blessed to Know our Savior, Father and the Holy Spirit,

Thank you Jesus!!!

This article gave me the creeps, too
I need one of those smiles that shows the big eyes.. Yikes!

You know this is possible
Just take a look at The cochlear implant. It hooks up to the skull to plug in the hearing device.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601110221,00.html

Excerpts:
COVER
2045: The Year Man Becomes Immortal (Cover)

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2048299,00.html
We're fast approaching the moment when humans and machines merge. Welcome to the Singularity movement

Robots Attack! Should We Fear a Singularity?

Science comedian Brian Malow analyzes our fears of a day when machines are smarter than we are

None of these information pieces mentions God at all,

they are completely devoid of God,

I guess this is another view/way of why God has to intervene or we will wipe ourselves out.

We are really so helpless, I guess stories like this lets people puff up with pride because of

accomplishments,

instead of admitting our total dependence on the Lord,

for everything.