Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If You Only Read One Thing Today It Must Be This!

I just read a jaw dropping piece on 5 Doves and you may want to read it too. It will tell volumes about who we have at the helm in our casa blanco and his true purpose.

It is about the satanic landmarks in Berlin where a young candidate running for American office campaigned abroad (?). Why? Good question and this answers it. In fact, these facts alone are the reasons that clinches it for me. I think we now know who the AC will be or is. Please add your comments after reading it.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevene82.htm

NOTE: (My comments - Texas Sue)
I was with a prayer team in Berlin in 2008, a couple of weeks before the "candidate" visited. There were 14 of us and we had many prayer targets given to us by the Holy Spirit. While there, we were led to pray at the Brandenberg Gate and declared it closed to him. It had already been publicized that he intended to give a speech there. Shortly after, Merkel, head of German gov refused to allow him to use the Gate (gates are extremely important in the realm of the spirit with both God's angels and the demonic and fallen angels).

Did our team's prayer close the gate? I believe that God had many people praying around the world. We just happened to be on location and I think that added strength but I don't think our prayers alone closed it. I do think that God wanted it closed to him at that time due to the level of power he may have gained from this location.

The Victory Tower where he did speak is located in a central thoroughfare traffic circle where several main streets connect. There is a tunnel system underneath it where you can go across without being in the busy traffic. I thought it was interesting for a tunnel to be underneath as it represents hidden things.

When BHO stood to the left of his crowd as the gentlemen explains in his article he was facing down an avenue that went right past the Pergummon Museum with the Altar and right through the Brandenberg Gates - straight as an arrow. Interesting alignment and most informative if you eyes to see and ears to hear.

Re: If You Only Read One Thing Today It Must Be This!

I still don't understand why he even spoke in Germany in the first place if he was running for prez in the US... (seems it is the NWO agenda)
Also, reminds of the video Gary and JR did when BO spoke with the facade of Roman columns (or whatever it was) and there were all kinds of allusions to Pergamos.

Just read it, and yup, same thing I was talking about and obviously the WHY to what he was doing speaking there.

Texas Sue, You're right on, this is an important read!

Wow, thanks a heap!!! Yes, Yes, Yes, it's true...all of it...this is he the "ONE" the Lord spoke about to me while I was in Prayer the night before the Presidential Elections...He would win, I was told because he is the one that would fulfill the scripture in regards to the AC.!!!

It surprises me all the time that many have missed such as what was written about him, (BHO) in Germany! He has been to many places, like India, with similar announcement made to the world on whom he would become in the future. I think he was portrayed as a hindu god on a popular magazine, with many arms!

BO was not only to become the president of the United States but the President of the World, as the German Chancellor so proclaimed in his speech. The AC himself after Satan incarnates him.
He knows what his role is, and soon it will come to pass.

Kathy, if you read the post from the 5 doves which Sue posted, it will answer the question for you why he went there.

Slowly but surely more people are coming to realize whom he is and WHAT HIS MAIN ROLE ON EARTH WILL BE.

BLESSINGS!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

And look what has happened to America today under this man's signature

sad day for america

I feel about news today like someone who covers their eyes at a scary movie, but out of curiousity uncovers them once in a while

I want people in the US to wake up, but it seems short of a miracle, they will continue to be deceived by this deceptive and corrupted system. Can we join together in these last days and pray against the wickedness in high places or is what is happening a foregone conclusion to fulfill prophecy? My heart aches for the "state of the union"
Hide us away for a little while Lord, until the indignation is passed. Come speedily Lord. May the whole earth be filled with the glory of the Lord. May the power of ac be taken down and destroyed as it is written. Amen

Valerie, the article on 5 Doves by Steve was so well written. He managed to be very concise while including every important fact in the case. I think the photographs are outstanding too. He had a great sense of organization in the way he presented the material also.

I have been back and forth and sometimes on the fence regarding BO being the AC but these facts alone clinch it for me. He aligned himself deliberately with the most occult, evil, demonically empowered emblems in the world and said "Here I am"! Or would he have meant "Here I Am"? Most people are unaware or ignorant of the level of satanic power in these locations and how it can be drawn out and used by someone who does know and used for very evil purposes.

Hitler knew and was a lifelong devotee of pursuing every occult item or location he could get to or get his hands on. He traveled to the Tibetan mountains and other places in search of the holy grail, and wanted the spear that supposedly pierced Jesus' side. It was reputed to be embued with the power to win war and rule the world. Exactly what he aspired to at that time. I read somewhere that as he was dying and his collegues with him asked what they were to do now, he said, "Look for him who is to come". I guess now we know who that is.

I am in complete agreement with you Val. I believe a body has been prepared for 'him'- Apollo/Abaddon/the Destroyer. One last comment, remember the incident with all the flies in the wh residence? And him catching one in his hand at that interview in one of the rooms? He was laughing about it and all I could think was, Beelzebub, Lord of the flies.

Sue you mean this video!!!

Look at the picture below where the fly lands!

Note where the fly landed near his mouth...Lord of the flies and Lord of lies!

Valerie

Texas Sue
Valerie, the article on 5 Doves by Steve was so well written. He managed to be very concise while including every important fact in the case. I think the photographs are outstanding too. He had a great sense of organization in the way he presented the material also.

I have been back and forth and sometimes on the fence regarding BO being the AC but these facts alone clinch it for me. He aligned himself deliberately with the most occult, evil, demonically empowered emblems in the world and said "Here I am"! Or would he have meant "Here I Am"? Most people are unaware or ignorant of the level of satanic power in these locations and how it can be drawn out and used by someone who does know and used for very evil purposes.

Hitler knew and was a lifelong devotee of pursuing every occult item or location he could get to or get his hands on. He traveled to the Tibetan mountains and other places in search of the holy grail, and wanted the spear that supposedly pierced Jesus' side. It was reputed to be embued with the power to win war and rule the world. Exactly what he aspired to at that time. I read somewhere that as he was dying and his collegues with him asked what they were to do now, he said, "Look for him who is to come". I guess now we know who that is.

I am in complete agreement with you Val. I believe a body has been prepared for 'him'- Apollo/Abaddon/the Destroyer. One last comment, remember the incident with all the flies in the wh residence? And him catching one in his hand at that interview in one of the rooms? He was laughing about it and all I could think was, Beelzebub, Lord of the flies.

Sue, Yes Steve did an excellent job with the post and the pictures, well written and thought out.

What better place than to exhibit such behaviour, than where one of the most evil man than ever lived in History mudered millions of people lived, ruled and reigned. Proud and arrogant look on his face showing to those whom can discern whom he will soon become! His persona is that evil is alive and well, and soon the world will be his, and everyone will be made to worship him or die.

BO dabbles in the occult, and doesn't refute anything that is written about him doing it either. He's done it in the white house lately.

Sue our time here has too be very short now, between 2011 and by the end of 2012. I honestly can not see us being here any longer!

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Valerie

Valerie, it gets worse. Please see the video I just posted about the formation of the Super Congress/Council of 13 that emerged out of the debt crisis. I am so sick of this world and of seeing that face and name everywhere I look. Let's go home! Come Lord Jesus and take us to Your house! So glad our citizenship is in heaven.

That is one of the pictures. The other is a live clip of an interview in the wh where a fly keeps buzzing around him and while the interviewer is asking a question, O reaches out and grabs the fly with a smirky face - like "I'm in control of these guys".

EDIT: I just saw that you posted the video clip! You are amazing Valerie! That's it! Doesn't it make your skin crawl to watch that? ick

Sue,

I'm right there with you, fed up and sick of this world and it's evil ways and acceptance. Calling evil good and good evil. Our only hope is Jesus coming at the Rapture to take us home.

I'll take a look at the video you just posted!

Blessings!

Valerie

P.S. Yes it does!!!

If he is the anti-Christ. The world will probably see him as their "Messiah"
Then he have been revealed and now the rapture can take place at any moment.

Because this was the verse the other tribbers would throw out to the pre tribbers.

He is definitely unique in his ways as president with all the ceremonies that he attends. He is really trying to unite the world and bring "peace" and got the Nobel Prize to prove it.