Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does God speak thru license plates??

I have chimed in periodically regarding a few posts but now I have a question that may get censored. Does anyone really think God speaks thru license plates? Let me put it this way....has anyone really seen a tangible answered prayer thru a plate? Over at the 'twelve books prophecy' site, someone (maybe the moderator?) has been writing that God had confirmed to him the the tribulation was to have started by the end of July, or at latest the first day of August. I have also seen numerous posts of Christians descibing geometria (?) and how the numbers "Prove" certain days are "the" day for whatever. Here's my question...Why would God need to speak in cryptic thru a license plate? The book of Joel says that in the last days, men will dream dreams, etc....not decipher license plates of post office box numbers or sales receipt numbers or ...or...or.. Now, I am in no way limiting God's potential but that's why I ask if anyone has seen any tangible proof that God spoke in that way. If not, I want to quit getting excited everytime someone says that this day or that day is "the day". Just a question for discussion because unless the tribulation has started and we don't know it, everything looks like the norm for this evening in the USA and it's already August 2 in Israel.
Matthew

Re: Does God speak thru license plates??

The first time I saw talk of God speaking through license plates, it had overtones of schizophrenic thought to me. I think He could do it on rare ocassion but I don't think it would be about the date of the rapture, but maybe something personal in someone's life just between them and God.
Today I saw the beginning of a video about Elenin being the hammer of God. That is what it means as a compound word. I turned the video off because my thought was that God did it for fun like He is standing where only Christians can see Him and winking at us as if to say "Look what I did, cool huh?" Or He would have had to tell the person who named it exactly what He was doing and tell them to name it Elenin much like how He told Zacharias to name his son John. It just did not resonate as true with me.
This does not mean I am correct and I have no personal experience with license plates. I think if we are going to use gematria at all, it ought to be only through the scriptures and at the very least have a Jewish origin and special meaning to it before we use it. To me this verges on the new age such as Tarot cards.
Again, these are just my thoughts on the subject. I mean no disrespect to anyone

Matthew,

God can and does speak to us through many different avenues. In the Bible we see God spoke through a burning bush, a mule, through dreams, visions and impressions given to prophets. Does God speak through license plates, I really don't know and can't answer that as |'ve personally never experienced it myself. However, can God speak through license plates; yes he can if He so desires too!

It all rests on discernment, especially from the person whom believes that they received a message from God! Do we have the gift of discernment to know something is truly from God, or from our own wishful thinking? Do we know the difference?

If someone has received message from God through license plates beforehand, and they have come to pass, then they can be well assured it is true for them. The same with visions, dreams, and prophetic
words from the Holy Spirit, whom dwells within; have any such come to pass, therefore, they are most likely from the Lord.

Not every dream, vision, or prophecy is from God, and it may take many years for some to determine, if they are hearing from God, or from other sources, like their own mind.

I personally don't follow dates, as too many have gone by throughout the years with no results to this very day. I believe the Rapture is imminent, and everyday is a possibilty, even today. Be ready for when you least expect it, it will happen!

Jesus told us to watch and occupy until He comes!
Therefore, we are watching for His coming as we are commanded to do so! We occupy by working for the Lord's kingdom, bringing in the lost, and to sustain life for ourselves and our families on earth, by working to supply our needs.

Here's a wonderful reply I found on the internet below, it sums up how I feel about this subject.

Read & be blessed!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"I think God does give impressions, we sense things by His Spirit (general discernment or the gift of discerning of Spirits), we have visions and dreams. I suppose an impression could be identified as a picture or image God has impressed upon the mind to reveal something about Himself, His plans (the mind being not just the cognitive substance in our head, but the inner person, if you will).

I see that the prophets of old had lots of visions and images, which we could probably technically say God impressed upon their minds (again, not just the brain part). God showed them specific things either asleep or awake. I love how God uses imagery to speak to us, items and images we know very well. Not just in a nice, intimate way in our devotional times, but also in a pointed, powerful way. The prophets could talk about nature, the heavenly bodies (stars, etc), animals in their communication - all are images, pictures given to unveil the purposes and plans of God.

I do believe the Spirit gives impressions, pictures, images, visions, dreams to help us know His plans, His heart, His purposes better. Yes, Scripture is the great testimony to that as summed up in the redemptive plan of God in Jesus Christ. But I do believe He is pleased to continue to communicate in
through such ways to His people."

http://theologica.ning.com/forum/topics/does-god-speak-through

Valerie, I totally agree w/U there, sis. B/c our very own dear brother in Christ, Calvin, is the expert there, re: seeing signs from God via certain license plates he's seen.

Right Calvin!?

Tammy

I sometimes wonder that myself. If He does not He definitely has a great sense of humor. For instance, every morning my commute is about 1 1/2 hours. It is a great time for worship, prayer and spending time with the Father. This morning I was praying about His will in my life and about our possible soon going home. I noticed a car come by with the license plate 666-555. I thought I was seeing things, so I sped up. Sure enough I read it correctly. What does it mean? I am sure Brother Calvin will have some ideas, but only the Father knows for sure. To me it meant that we are living in evil times with the spirit of the AC all around us, but through all this evil His Grace and Mercy will sustain us until the end. It does still make me smile though, knowing he is thinking of me and nothing He does is by coincidence. Praise God! He is awesome!

Mike Caron

Well, I have to say, I agree with ALL of you.

I had wanted to type that God can do anything He wants to but didn't. And in these last days, only He knows for sure how He is communicating with all of us.
And because I feel confused/awkward about the word I used above (schizophrenic) Just know that my closest friends throughtout life have been schizophrenics. I always feel myself drawn to people with schizophrenia and I find them very intriguing. Why this is, I cannot say except that I seem to relate to how they think in many ways. What can I say
This has been an interesting thread, and the 666 555 plate made me laugh!

Kathy
and the 666 555 plate made me laugh!

And it is the absolute truth. It truly did happen this morning. No joke, but it is funny.

Mike

I never thought it was a joke. And I KNOW God has a sense of humor