Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High Alert!! Urgent Rapture Message...

Looking like were down to the final two months at most!! What I call crunch time. Maybe the next blink of an eye and we're outta here...anyway would like to share with you my latest message,God bless.
http://youtu.be/H4Q28xuBTvE

Re: High Alert!! Urgent Rapture Message...

Lol, I forgot you are on this board and I just posted your vid in another thread. Valerie, feel free to delete it.

Wow Marcus thanks so much for this encouraging study. It's a great way to start the month of August off! Praying and hoping it's only a couple months left at the most. Thanks again, for being a regular participent on our site. Very informative & interesting study!

Blessings!

Valerie

No problem Kathy, I'll delete yours!

I guess you joined the forgetful club Kathy, welcome aboard, I too am very forgetful lately!!! LOL!!!
Gosh, I hope I don't forget my name and address!!! LOL

I think my forgetfullness is age, and living with chronic pain.

Blessings!

Valerie

Thanks so much Kathy,
Sometimes I don't get around to posting here,I do appreciate you sharing,and thank you Valerie also...
God bless.

Valerie
No problem Kathy, I'll delete yours!

I guess you joined the forgetful club Kathy, welcome aboard, I too am very forgetful lately!!! LOL!!!
Gosh, I hope I don't forget my name and address!!! LOL

I think my forgetfulness is age, and living with chronic pain.

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie,
I am sorry to here you are living with chronic Pain. I pray our LORD deliver you from this pain.
When you are finally home in heaven it will be all gone.. Oh what a relief and perfect rest it will be for you.

Marcus.. when I read your post I thought of a football game..

The two minute warning...

I was never a sports fan. I was always interested in Spiritual things.. Anyway.. My DH loves sports. He was a football player.

So, I watched a few games with him on tv. I wanted to share his love and in return he would allow me to share my love.

Anyway.. I couldn't wait for the game to end. When I saw the clock stop at two minutes... I asked my husband.. why did it stop at two minutes?... I wanted the game to hurry up and be over with.

He said, that means it is a two minuted warning...

Well, I thought it would only last two minutes and then the game would be over.. Sadly, to say..
Sometimes, the game lasted longer than the two minutes... Sometimes, the battle was so intense.. It went over time.

Lesson learned...
I did know... the game was almost over, though.. I just had to wait patiently... And sometimes there was a delay... but, it didn't delay for long.. although it did same long to me at the time.

So, are we in the two minute warning time frame?

Yes we are in the 2 minute warning alert for the rapture. That must have been really hard for you to watch sports. You either like it or you don't. You turned that into a spiritual lession. That is pretty cool: )

Bob D
What "if" the two minute warning began last month when the UN held the peace meeting?

Only God can measure. Two minute warning is just a saying. We might want to say a two second warning. If we only have a couple of days to months that is seconds not minutes.

That's Right Bob D.
God says... A thousand is like a day.

Then in Daniels.. It states a week is like 7 years... The last 70th week..

I also was just thinking.. what if..
The two minute warning began in May.
When Obama announce the 1967 borders and Harold Camp Announced the Rapture.

A lot of people did not know what the rapture was until Harold Camp Announced... It was a warning.

All Glory to GOD!
Folks I beleive we are right down to the wire now!
The Rapture can come at any moment now.
It does appear that all the puzzle pieces are in place.

Buckle up, we're probably about to go home!

PTL

Marcus,

You are an inspiration Brother!

Keep up the good work for the Kingdom, watch your channel everday.

Any advice on how to get started on Youtube would be appreciated, I've never posted but would like to.

ALL LOVE AND BLESSING THROUGH CHRIST JESUS!

THE KING IS COMING!

Thank you for your kind encourging words Psalm40,

To answer your question,if you need a web cam,Best Buy does a good job pointing you to one that best suites you.Uploads are easy the web cam software makes it simple.

From there,just share what Jesus has laid on your heart,and just be you. I know you will do good because it sounds like the Lord is pointing you that way!!

It's truly my prayer that people wake up to the times,and that the Lord uses me to help in any way.

Thank you for your question I hope I was of help,God bless you and your family...