Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REPENT AMERICA!

REPENT AMERICA!

God's Wrath is coming..
Repent now... For the time is at hand.

Hebrews 3:7
So, as the Holy Spirit says:

Hebrews 3:15

As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.”

(You may want to turn off the sound on these videos)...

Deuteronomy 28:1

* The Message
If you listen obediently to the Voice of God, your God, and heartily obey all his commandments that I command you today, God, your God, will place you on high, high above all the nations of the world. All these blessings will come down on you and spread out beyond you because you have responded to the Voice of God, your God: God's blessing inside the city, God's blessing in the country; God's blessing on your children, the crops of your land, the young of your livestock, the calves of your herds, the lambs of your flocks. God's blessing on your basket and bread bowl; God's blessing in your coming in, God's blessing in your going out.

Re: REPENT AMERICA!

Unfortunately, it's too late, now, for the United States of America. Our nation is done for. Our only hope is that God will Rapture us before America dies, lest we all die with it.

God is in Control

I pray this message will turn many souls to Christ.

It is never too late to repent and be saved while you still have breath.

Will you stand in the gap with me and pray?

A Parable from Jesus:
Matthew 20:1-16
The Message

A Story About Workers
"God's kingdom is like an estate manager who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. They agreed on a wage of a dollar a day, and went to work.

"Later, about nine o'clock, the manager saw some other men hanging around the town square unemployed. He told them to go to work in his vineyard and he would pay them a fair wage. They went.

"He did the same thing at noon, and again at three o'clock. At five o'clock he went back and found still others standing around. He said, 'Why are you standing around all day doing nothing?'

"They said, 'Because no one hired us.'

"He told them to go to work in his vineyard.

"When the day's work was over, the owner of the vineyard instructed his foreman, 'Call the workers in and pay them their wages. Start with the last hired and go on to the first.'

"Those hired at five o'clock came up and were each given a dollar. When those who were hired first saw that, they assumed they would get far more. But they got the same, each of them one dollar. Taking the dollar, they groused angrily to the manager, 'These last workers put in only one easy hour, and you just made them equal to us, who slaved all day under a scorching sun.'

"He replied to the one speaking for the rest, 'Friend, I haven't been unfair. We agreed on the wage of a dollar, didn't we? So take it and go. I decided to give to the one who came last the same as you. Can't I do what I want with my own money? Are you going to get stingy because I am generous?'

"Here it is again, the Great Reversal: many of the first ending up last, and the last first."

I'm not saying that individuals in this nation can't be saved, Zoe. I agree that it's not too late for individuals, at least as long as they have breath in their bodies. I am saying that is is too late for the once-great USA. Our ship is sinking, so to speak, and it cannot be salvaged now. Our only hope is to get as many individuals into the lifeboats as possible, so they won't go down with the ship. America, sad to say, is doomed, and soon, it's going to die. There's nothing any of us can do to save it. My petition is that God will hold off its demise till after the Rapture.

Kathy
You remind me of Jonah

When Nineveh repented, God spared the city, at least for a season.
He still forgives and restores.

I do agree with you.. If God decides to destroy America.. That He would rapture us and all those who have repented out first.

God forgive us and have mercy on us

True. When Nineveh repented. Be honest now: do you see any hope of America repenting at this late date?

Kathy,
To be completely honest with you..
It is not what I think.. But what God thinks.

He is God and God makes the rules.
I don't know what His entire plans are. I know He is a merciful God and wish no one to perish.

And yes, this is a wicked generation like in times pass.

I believe many will be repent when God sends the Holy Spirit to convict them of their sins.
God has not taken out the Holy Spirit.

He is still doing a great work.
Satan thinks he will win
But the bible says.. Jesus has the Victory.

We need to touch as many lives as possible before God's wrath comes to destroy the wicked.

There is a soul winners crown for those who reach out to win souls for Jesus. But in all things we need the Power of The Holy Spirit to guide us. We cannot do any good without that wonderful Power Jesus sent to us to use in our witness.