Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Telephone & Internet have been down...finally fixed today!

I just wanted to let everyone know, that my telephone and internet have been up and down for the past few days, since Thursday. I'm connected through the phone line with Bell, for both. Apparently someone was doing maintanence and switched my number for someone elses. Therefore when the phone rang I picked up, the person whom owned the number picked up and the person called them picked up at the same time...I thought party lines went out in the 50's!!! LOL!!!

Thursday had an appointment with Bell and they didn't show up, Friday evening the same thing...sigh! Finally this morning a repair man showed up and fixed it.

The reason I'm telling you this, is I haven't been able to get on line to answer your emails, or any question you may have had here.

Very frustrating, to say the least. Satan and his cohorts, still want to keep me off line.

I'm glad to be back, will try to catch up and answer your emails as soon as I can.

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: My Telephone & Internet have been down...finally fixed today!

Valerie, the same thing happened to my sister in Dallas a few months ago. It took almost a week to get it straightened out. The phone company was not very helpful. In a day of super hi-tech it seems odd that it would take so long to fix such a mistake. I am glad to see you back online! Hope this is it and that you don't have this problem again. I know it was very frustrating for my sister and all of us who wanted to call her. Had to contact her at work.

Val,
I'm glad that your Internet service is back up and running again. I also have Internet service through my phone service on DSL when I'm at home. Most of my Internet browsing is done on my iPhone though, so I can use 3G service or wifi with it. God bless you Val!

Kevin

Texas Sue
Valerie, the same thing happened to my sister in Dallas a few months ago. It took almost a week to get it straightened out. The phone company was not very helpful. In a day of super hi-tech it seems odd that it would take so long to fix such a mistake. I am glad to see you back online! Hope this is it and that you don't have this problem again. I know it was very frustrating for my sister and all of us who wanted to call her. Had to contact her at work.

Sue, Thanks, I'm glad to be back online!

I can't believe their I don't care attitude, it's like it's up to them, if we have service or not, even if we pay our bills. Thanks Sue, I can only imagine how frustrated your Sister must of been! That's outrageous in this day and age to be without a home phone for one week with all these great technical advances.

On the third day, I was so annoyed, with their lack of interesting getting my line in service, I just continued and kept calling until they sent someone!
I hope that's the end of this problem! At times I know that no one but God can help through a problem,
because those whom can, just disregard their duties, and pretend they never heard of problem and pass the buck to someone else.

Blessings!

Valerie

Thanks Kevin, I'm glad my internet service is up and running too, and especially getting my calls from family!
I too have High Speed DSL Internet, I also use my service with wifi as well!

My internet service provide is good but the telephone line at times is less than perfect like recently, and it is owned privately by the telephone company.
It's good to be back!

God Bless You too Kevin!

Valerie