Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last 12 Hours - Dormant Volcanos Pluming in California, Nevada

Re: Last 12 Hours - Dormant Volcanos Pluming in California, Nevada

That's interesting, Sue. Thanks for posting that.

Mark I gathered from what Dutchsinse was showing on that video is that long-dormant sleeping volcanos have suddenly come back to life in a pretty broad area of California and Nevada. Looks like he may be warning of a major earthquake there very soon since this "pluming" of these vents in the earth show pressure below. He sounded concerned about it and a bit wary of what this portends.

By the way, good to hear from you Mark!!! :)

Thank you Sue. Good to hear from you as well. I always look forward to seeing your posts here. They are always most interesting.

You know of all the things going on now, this wasn't something on my radar. Think of all the dormant volcanoes we know of or pass by on occasion without giving them a second thought.

Wasn't there a prophecy posted recently that spoke of a plume (he assumed a volcanic ash plume) covering a major portion of the U.S. at some time in the near future?

Could this have something to do with the unbearable heat spoke of in Revelation?

(Actually it's pretty unbearable right now in Texas)

Just some random thoughts.

I live in Hawaii. How scary is that when it comes to thinking about volcanoes? But in others ways I feel safer here. Well the best place to be is the center of God's Will and I pray I always stay there.
Come quickly Lord Jesus

Mark W
Thank you Sue. Good to hear from you as well. I always look forward to seeing your posts here. They are always most interesting.

You know of all the things going on now, this wasn't something on my radar. Think of all the dormant volcanoes we know of or pass by on occasion without giving them a second thought.

Wasn't there a prophecy posted recently that spoke of a plume (he assumed a volcanic ash plume) covering a major portion of the U.S. at some time in the near future?

Could this have something to do with the unbearable heat spoke of in Revelation?

(Actually it's pretty unbearable right now in Texas)

Just some random thoughts.

Hi Mark! You could be speaking of that huge Yellowstone N.P. caldera's volcano, that could very well cover much of the U.S., east of it.

Right, T/Sue!?

SisterNChrist,

Anything coming out of Yellowstone as a result of the super volcano there would take out most of North America as far as my understanding of it. If and when that erupts would have to be post-Rapture / mid-Trib...IMHO. A St. Helens size eruption is bad enough. Several minor eruptions like mentioned in the video (together) would be significant. A super volcano would be close to an E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event) BTW, (as a side note) the first 3 letters of Elenin (the comet-brown star-Planet X) is E-L-E.

If I recall the prophecy correctly, the origin of the plume over North America was unknown and assumed to be as a result of volcanic activity (IIRC).

But...I'm not a scientist....just a watcher

In my above yesterday's post, I forgot to mention that since our little town of Lake Havasu lies directly across the Colorado River from So. Cal's east coast...

Sometime last week, I saw what might've been a cloud of smoke covering that part of So. Cal, for which I didn't know where it was coming from. I know that the Native Americans, whose tribal reservation, lives directly across the above river from us @ Havasu Landing, weren't doing any burning any where. So I wondered to myself if perhaps that smoke I saw, might've been coming from that volcano that was brought to our attention, in the above video?

So therefore--should if that dormant volcano is letting off steam...and IF it does finally erupt, us Lake Havasuans & our Havasu Landing Native Americans will be in its path to get its ash???