Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone received a word about Canada

We have had a few ppl. come to our church recently with prophetic messages concerning Canada. I will not reveal them yet because I am curious as to if anyone on here has had a word from God about Canada?

shannon

Re: Has anyone received a word about Canada

Apparently not Shannon!

Perhaps you will post what you know about prophecies on Canada in the Dreams, Visions & Prophecy forum!

Blessings!

Valerie

Amen Valerie
Shannon... What are they hearing about Canada.

All I know is... for the Olympics..
Canada conjured magic. It was televised world wide.
God is against anyone who practice magic. I pray your country repented.

Zoe, as one who lives in Canada, I care about "home" and cringe whenever there is a PDS "public display of sin "

I'm praying that our Heavenly Father will use this great land as shelter for those who oppose antichrist, that the powers that be here will recognize how wrong AC is and take a stand, or at least turn a blind eye to those who need shelter and allow people to live separate from the "beast" system somewhere here. May God use this land for His glory

AMEN Regina

But the beast system will be world wide.

Yes, the beast system will be world wide.
I can't help but think "you have not because you ask not" and "ask and you shall receive" Link

Somebody will survive until the 1335th day; I hope it is some believers who found and kept faith in the tribulation, days mentioned in Daniel 12:12 Link
Where will these survivors be? How to survive? How to avoid the mark? I don't know the answers but I know that our beloved Yeshua/Jesus is more trustworthy than anyone or any system. so I pray and the outcome is in His hands. Please God may there be places of refuge in Canada.

In regards to Canada:

Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on July 4, 2009

In addition to that, on July 15, I received an email update from Terry Copeland Pearsons that says in part:

"Through many prophetic voices, including Brother Copeland, and for many years, the Lord has been telling us that His glory would be poured out and a Great Awakening would break out in Canada and then reach down into the United States and beyond. Though we can see that He is already moving in places all over the world, I believe that these are only warm-ups to what is on the horizon.

God has begun something in our generation that is more far-reaching than any other awakening that history has ever recorded. But the Lord has also made it abundantly clear that it is through prayer that these kinds of outpourings are released....

....So, we are going to Toronto - September 28-30. Believers from all over Canada and the United States are gathering to stand on the Word of God, heed the voice of the prophets and by faith lay hold of the promises of God."

---------------------------------------------

This is what I know.

What have you heard?

P.S. Contact me if you would like to see the entire email message from Terry Pearsons

Shannon,
The other day I was thinking about going to Canada for refuge. I imagined living near a beautiful garden.

I love visiting "Canada" at Walt Disney World.

I don't have a passport. So, I will never visit the place where my ancestors lived. But, all things are possible with God. He will direct our paths.

My ancestors were kick out by the British Expulsion of the Acadians. We settled in the United States.

I hope the next country Jesus brings me into is God's country... Heaven.

Here is a video of your beautiful country. The house in this video is like imagined.

Shannon
I want to share something with you that give me and my husband the willies..

Remember, I told you I had thoughts of have a place in Canada by a beautiful garden.

Well, I had search you tube to find a video to "show and tell" what I was imagining. The you tube is above.

Then at the beginning of the you tube was a house similar what I imagine.
I was astound.

Tuesday we went out of town.
We've been to that town hundreds of time.
We go there at least twice monthly.

Well, all of a sudden, I got a glimpse of a house that looks similar to the one in the video. I had to do a double look.
I told my husband "LOOK!" at that house.
It was way far back from the road.
He saw it.

I told him about this post afterward.
I asked him if he ever seen that house before. He said, "No"

We both got "butterflies" in our stomach.

What are the chances for all this to happen.

Is God telling us.. our mansion in Heaven is Ready?

Zoe & Shannon, have a look at this garden house
Its near my home. Our Prince of Peace and King of Kings is an excellant gardener. I can hardly wait to see what is above

Zoe, your words about living in a beautiful garden and the hope that your next home will be in heaven matched the longing in my heart for the same thing. Love flowers, and in spite of watering the yard every night, the 109 degree heat here in Texas is cooking everything and killing all the work put into the gardens this year. I am so sad and yearning for my home above. Love the beautiful video and would love to see Canada before we leave if the Lord permits and provides the means.

Here is a song that always makes me think of the rapture and our wedding to King Jesus. Hey everyone, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Oh my Regina!! I love that Milner House garden and forest. What a beautiful peaceful looking place. Now I want to see it too and it is just in Georgia right? My passport is expired as of 9/2010 so to go to Canada I'd have to renew. Don't need it to drive to Georgia! Just don't want to travel till it cools down a bit,eh? Unless it is the rapture and then temperature for traveling will be irrelevant!

The garden is on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada is a tugging on your heartstrings!!!!

Regina, in that case I suppose I need to renew my passport.

It is so very beautiful and yes, Canada seems to be pulling on my heartstrings. Blessings to you for this lovely posting.

Amen Texas Sue and Regina and Shannon

Regina you are lucky to live near that beautiful place!!

Texas Sue, that scripture seems more relevant since we older now.

If the rapture don't happen real soon..
Maybe the North American Union will go into effect and we might be able to travel to Mexico and Canada without a passport.

I have a feeling the govt might make our drivers license a passport one day
I heard they might start making check points at each states border.